What drives you crazy

peapod
Why do older people have to start counting and paying in pennies in the line up at the grocery till????? It drives me crazy! a long line up and they gots to start counting out in slow motion their change. It drives me crazy

bevvyd
It gets even worse Pea, sometimes they have a change purse for each denomination and that really slows everything up.

peapod
Hows about when they want their lottery tickets checked bevvy, and than they win something and have to decide what to do?? Take the money or spend another 10 minutes trying to decide what tickets to buy

no1important
When I am at the liquor store and people ahead of me slow things up by using a debit or credit card. Don't people use cash anymore? Man some people with debit cards have to try more than once to figure out how to pick an account with any money in it............

Reverend Blair
When I'm at the lumber store and some yuppie fool is trying to figure out how to buy bulk nails. Here's a hint...go over to where the boxed nails are and buy them. It will save you the complexity of picking up nails and putting them in a bag.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Hows about when they want their lottery tickets checked bevvy, and than they win something and have to decide what to do?? Take the money or spend another 10 minutes trying to decide what tickets to buy

Or sit there with 30 of them to check, while scratching the mew ones they buy. Then they need the ones that they've just scratched checked too...grrrr

People that freak out if soem one has 11 itiems in the 1-10 item lane...likewise, someone who brings 30 items to the 1-10 items lane

Twila
Quote:

Man some people with debit cards have to try more than once to figure out how to pick an account with any money in it............

Sorry, that'd be me.

Reverend Blair
You should always pay cash, Twila...it keeps the advertising boys from profiling you.

Twila
I can't pay cash. I can't have cash on me. I have a 13yrs old.

Reverend Blair
Ah...that's something about dogs...they have no interest in cash. Well...Zeke did eat a twenty once, but she was a puppy.

I never stole money from my parents, but since you have a thirteen year old, watch for this.

I used to steal smokes from my mother. She was always on the lookout (my brothers spoiled things for me) so I had to be careful. I figured out that if I dug down three or four packs in her carton, then opened the cellophane on the side, I could take half a pack (with the tinfoil), glue it back together, and she'd think it was a packaging error. She actually got so pissed off that she switched brands. It kept happening. She figured it out. She called me a son of a bitch. I agreed with her.

Suddenly I had to talk to Dad. To his credit, he managed to keep a straight face about the son of bitch thing.

bevvyd
Teenagers can smell cash, I had 2 that proved it time and time again. Everytime I walked in the front door with $20 in my wallet I was greeted, had my bags taken from me, then the cash.

danielle
I use a debit card, sometimes it doesn't go through the first time, or the second time. I try to use up my pennies. Lottery tickets should be sold at a different place for lottery tickets only. The store is at fault....they make money selling them. Get mad at the store. Picket the store to quit selling lotto tickets.

I love people who are calm and just wait for their turn, no red faces, no frowns....just wait calmly for the wait is the same length either way.

Oooooooooops. That's not what drives me crazy. What drives me crazy is people huffing and puffing and sighing and grunting making me feel like I have to hurry and I make mistakes and get home without something or paid too much for something or forgot something because I had to hurry for someone itching to get past me.

missile
On that topic: standing in line waiting to pay for a small purchase while some idiot has her dozens of lottery tickets checked for a winnner,drives me MAD!

Frappuccino Dibs
1. People who sit in the middle or fast lane on the motorway when they're not overtaking anything.

2. When you are overtaking somebody and your in the middle lane, the person behind drives right up your **** because they want to go faster, but they appear to have lost the ability to indicate, move into the other lane and overtake you.

3. People who drive at 40mph in a 60 limit and then continue at the same 40mph once they hit a 30 limit.

4. In fact anybody who can't reach the speed limit.

5. Femanists that can't admit that being a femanist is just displaying their insecurities.

6. Male cheavanists.

7. Daewoo Matiz drivers.

8. Michael Schumacher fans.

9. Football (soccer) fans that think kicking a bag of air around warrants a 'millions of pounds a year' income.

10. Politicians.

11. The Canadian High Commissions inability to provide a receipt for the receiving my immagration application.

12. Terrorists!!!!!!!

I think that will do for now Do you ever get the feeling that maybe you should lighten up

Ten Packs
Quote:

the motorway when they're not overtaking anything.

... they appear to have lost the ability to indicate, move into the other lane and overtake you.

Frap, you must be a Brit, right?

Hans
ppl who use the rest room and 1) piss on the seat. like come on how much effort does it take to put the seat up. 2) leave pubic hairs all over the urinel do they stand there and pluck them off. 3) dont wash their hands after doing there bussness then want to shake hands or cook food or touch things that I might have to touch. 4) dont flush their big stinkin log. YUCK @%$#%$#@

manda
clogged public toilets, or those awful pay potties...do they even have those any more

Machjo
When I'm tied to the bed and a beautiful woman plays a game of tease...

... Oh, sorry, not that kind of crazy?

Uhm, never mind, wrong thread.

Rushkya
Alright, let me see...

Waking up early.
Math.
Do homework.
Hypocrisy.
Rich people who hasn't enough brain and they think they're better than you for being rich.
People who thinks using drugs is the best thing on the world.
Unknown people snooping and messing up my room.
Quite conservative people (I don't hate them, it's just that I can barely talk with them, I can't be myself with them).
Sunny days.
Long lines at the bank.
Mexican cab drivers xD (At least I hate cab drivers of my town).
Banks and bills.
And another things I can't remember now...

Frappuccino Dibs
Ten Packs:

Yes I'm a Brit - not really sure why that warrants being laughed at, perhaps you can enlighten me?

Ten Packs
Just found the "nom-enclature" of the language to be amusing.... have you never someone on AmAHRica to use terms like "paper sayck", "uh-huh, Hon", "Jew-betcha"

HUH?

My wife and I have watched some of the "Dumbest Drivers" thinga from BBC.... they talk the same way - including the famous "Central Reservation"

LMAO ! ! ! !

Reverend Blair
Quote:

1. People who sit in the middle or fast lane on the motorway when they're not overtaking anything.

2. When you are overtaking somebody and your in the middle lane, the person behind drives right up your **** because they want to go faster, but they appear to have lost the ability to indicate, move into the other lane and overtake you.

3. People who drive at 40mph in a 60 limit and then continue at the same 40mph once they hit a 30 limit.

4. In fact anybody who can't reach the speed limit.

It's likely best that you don't come to Winnipeg, Mr. Dibs. Using a signal light here is considered a weakness, the slow drivers seem to favour the left lane (likely because they know that if they signal to change lanes later, others will rush to get beside them and they'll miss their turns), and while half the population drives well under the speed limit, the other half seem to think they are on a qualifying lap for the Indy 500.