Just give me that old-time atheism

peapod
just one thing important..there really is a tooth fairy... I know coz I seen her...but thats another story...and just as plausiable as media's story

Gordon J Torture
Quote:

Personally I think the bible is the work of the devil. That book has started more fights, wars, and instigated more cruel and evil acts than anything else in the history of man. It is ambiguous, contradictory, filled with violence, rage and mayhem

That was awesome!

deleted....promoting violence

P.s. I havn't slept in days .. can u tell?

peapod
Torture,
Don't post anything like that again. We are not here to promote violence againist christians. They can believe whatever they like, and I have every right to expose it for the self righteous nonsense that it is, especially when it has nothing to offer but misery.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

just one thing important..there really is a tooth fairy... I know coz I seen her...but thats another story...and just as plausiable as media's story

My uncles used to tell me the tooth fairly lived at this house near my grandparents that had a white crushed stone driveway. Of course, I knew they were lying!

missile
Next time one of you sees the Tooth Fairy,tell her I still want the money she owes me[with the proper interest]

peapod
Geezzzz said I would have believed that story... especially if I had seen the driveway :P I remember spending almost an entire summer trying to lay a trap for faires around my woods..I just wanted to talk...and maybe have my allowance increased to reflect the raising cost of lures and crispy crunch bars

missile
Hoping you weren't salting your fairy traps with your own teeth

PoisonPete2
If Media espouses love, Media should be very vocal in criticizing Bush and Co. for the wholesale slaughter of Iraquis and the stealing of their resources. Media should start questioning supposedly 'self evident' truths buried in religious dogma. The virgin birth was god playing the same game as that old trickster Zues. God died in a space craft crash in Roswell. Their remains are preserved in an Airforce base in Ohio. I had my epiphany at 14 and see the Catholic cult as an evil loosed on the world. Not that the other cults are much better.

media
I never knew that Christians were so hated???

peapod
You only get what you give...and no your not hated...your message is. It nothing but hypocritical nonsense...Have a nice day.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by media

You think that you're hated do you?

That's a typical crybaby attitude to take though. I don't believe anything written in your book of intolerance and hatred, so you spin it to look as though we are the haters.

I don't believe in your invisible wizard in the sky, with a trippy stick in one hand and an incendiary grenade in the other, so I must be a hateful bastard.

I don't believe that your religion has anything to offer humanity, but more of the same tragedies that it's offered for the last 1500 years.

I believe your religion to be a pack of lies because archaeological and anthropological evidence shows it to be.

I believe that your religion has done far more harm than can be reconciled by the few hungry it may feed, or naked it may clothe.

I believe that your religion promotes ignorance and has been a hindrance to societal progress for millenia.

I believe that your saviour is a myth, based on myths, based on myths, because again, the evidence available stongly supports my belief.

I believe that I don't give a damn what you believe, but when you come at me with some "Jesus loves you" rhetoric, I believe I'll be compelled to tell you you're full of ****.

missile
I don't like to respond to the Religious on the forums...I'd much rather slam the door on their faces when they come aknockin' It's so much more satisfying.

Vanni Fucci
Hey missile, is that a curtain twitcher avatar?

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

Hey missile, is that a curtain twitcher avatar?

Nah, it's a hole drilled into a bathroom wall, the next step up from curtain twitcher

bulldog

Well, media, you are American and that is a double whammy against you with this group. I say - oh well - more room in heaven for you and me.

I don't understand everything about Christianity nor do I agree with all the premises, but I would never try to shoot you down with words like "drivel" - and be so rude to you. Don't let anyone run you off. I care.

Bull Dog

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by bulldog

I don't understand everything about Christianity nor do I agree with all the premises, but I would never try to shoot you down with words like "drivel" - and be so rude to you. Don't let anyone run you off. I care.

Bull Dog

You sound like one of those horrible inspirational coaches or worse, a televangelist. I have never called belief drivel, unless it is being crammed down my throat, even if it is what I believe...Hesu Bulldog, get off your soapbox...Think about it . Don't come at a person preaching and not expect them to not get defensive...It's like thinking a cat won't scratch if you pull their tail really hard

bulldog
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Bull Dog

You sound like one of those horrible inspirational coaches or worse, a televangelist.

Shut up! I can't believe you said that to me. Only reflects badly on you and everyone else who is in misery and enjoying every minute of it.

I have never called belief drivel, unless it is being crammed down my throat, even if it is what I believe...

But someone else did...do a little dance, get down tonite, and do a little search.

Bulldog, get off your soapbox...Think about it . Don't come at a person preaching and not expect them to not get defensive...It's like thinking a cat won't scratch if you pull their tail really hard

Don't take things so personally - you give yourself credit for being much more important than you are. After all, that's what I was told. You may continue with your suffering, but don't slop it off on me. .

Bull Dog

peapod
Ya, you gots some great caring and sharing...especially for muslims... Phoney

Vanni Fucci

Well, media, you are American and that is a double whammy against you with this group. I say - oh well - more room in heaven for you and me.

Actually Bullwinkle, there are many Americans on this board that are treated far better than you or media ever will be...

Wink twice if you want to know their secret...

Gordon J Torture
Quote:

Torture,
Don't post anything like that again. We are not here to promote violence againist christians. They can believe whatever they like, and I have every right to expose it for the self righteous nonsense that it is, especially when it has nothing to offer but misery.

You have absolutley lost your mind!!!

I in no way promoted viiolence. All I did was state some history from a Christain perspective. If anything it was the pagans that got the **** deal out of my post. But even that was not the point at all. I basically said the EXACT same thing Comso did, only I quoted real history.

My kids are baptized as Catholic you know .. Think about that.

peapod
Nah, I am not out of my mind...yur the one that posted you had no sleep for days...next time post it the way you mean it. Don't bother replying either..I know what you wrote and I am not going to argue with you.

Gordon J Torture
Whatever!!!

Should I just start calling you "your superexcellency autocrat"?

I said I didn't have sleep to explain for the typos .. My cousin is in the ****ing hospital in Ontario Dying.

ANd I know what I said .. There was NOTHING in it about violence towards christains ... NOTHING!!! .. It was just history from a Christain perspective. Every example I typed was true and went with one of Cosmo's points.

Your were just jealous I made an intersting post.

There was absolutley nothing in that post that had ANYTHING to do with violence in modern times.

Gordon J Torture
Look at me look at me I am the autocrat!

Twis time to grace ye anew with thy presence, for thou art thy quintessence of benevolence.. Thou shall show pitty for ye of nefarious ways, as thou shall grant ye a bestowal of verbalization with thee. As thou art thy veritable autocrat, twis thy divine manifestation thou give to ye. Hath now fully thine, hence ye must read forth in docility, thy exquisite doctrine.

Dexter Sinister
Shutup about it Gordon. Being a moderator is a difficult and thankless job, and if you don't like the way they run this board or interpret your posts, you don't have to post here. This is not a democracy. I've seen too many message boards degenerate into mindless vituperation; the only ones that don't are the ones with ruthless, hard-nosed moderators and administrators. So knock it off or go somewhere else.

bulldog
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Ya, you gots some great caring and sharing...especially for muslims... Phoney

That's your department. Not mine. I believe in women's rights.

Bull Dog

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister

Shutup about it Gordon. Being a moderator is a difficult and thankless job, and if you don't like the way they run this board or interpret your posts, you don't have to post here. This is not a democracy. I've seen too many message boards degenerate into mindless vituperation; the only ones that don't are the ones with ruthless, hard-nosed moderators and administrators. So knock it off or go somewhere else.

***Smooch*** to you Dex! Thanks. It's true.

Frito lay
Quote: Originally Posted by Gordon J Torture

Look at me look at me I am the autocrat!

Twis time to grace ye anew with thy presence, for thou art thy quintessence of benevolence.. Thou shall show pitty for ye of nefarious ways, as thou shall grant ye a bestowal of verbalization with thee. As thou art thy veritable autocrat, twis thy divine manifestation thou give to ye. Hath now fully thine, hence ye must read forth in docility, thy exquisite doctrine.

What the f@ck is this ****? could you redo that in Canadian English? as it sound like bull **** in the present form.

peapod
Gordon, you are a silly man...I can almost see you having a hissy fit....for you to use your family that way in your post and finish it off with I am jealous of your post hello men in white jackets. That is crazy.

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

***Smooch*** to you Dex!

WHOA! Where do I go to collect that?

peapod
Hey Dex...me thinks that yurself, vanni, frito and of course ME! should plan a fishing trip next year Oh boy! now that would be something Can you imagine being stuck with frito in a boat...hahhahahahahahhahahaha! actually he is a cool dude.

no new posts