Why can't women work together?

manda
I couldn't agree with you more Twila...Mine has recently improved, thanks to a surgery in January, it used to be really bad

Ten Packs
Until I retired, I worked with three of the worst "bitchy old women" you could ever meet.... and they all had dicks.

Reverend Blair
I didn't know you worked at that photo studio, Ten Packs.

manda
I thought that he worked with my brother, nice guy...but man can he ever be a bitch!

Andygal
nah, PMS stands for "Pass the Medicine Soon"

Haggis McBagpipe
PMS. Women suffer from it, but men can die from it.

merryclaire
men like to pretend that they're all the type who say 'f you, what's for lunch' back-slapping, yuwk, yuwk, good ol' guys, but there's just as many petty, weinie guys out there as there are petty stupid women.
if you get a group of women together who can't work together look at the women you got working.
i've been on any number of work and school related projects with women and mixed groups and what i've found is it all depends on the person. not their sex. mature focused women get a job done and get it done well.
where in the hell would women be today if it wasn't for other women????????

danielle
Boy, you seem to have covered it very well merry

all the way around. I'd say you have hit the nail squarely on the head.

danielle
Boy, you seem to have covered it very well merry

all the way around. I'd say you have hit the nail squarely on the head.

Canucklehead
Quote: Originally Posted by merryclaire

... but there's just as many petty, weinie guys out there as there are petty stupid women.

Perhaps, but they are generally the new-breed, effeminate, 'metrosexuals'.

Frappuccino Dibs
Merryclaire:

Your not wrong that there are some petty blokes around as well.

In my experience the blokes either get laughed at, told to F off or just smacked in the face if they get to petty though. Women seem to allow themselfs to get dragged into petty arguments more and as such small issues escalate into things that should have been put to bed in minutes.

You can hardly argue that women don't dwell on things. Where did the adage 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' if indeed women didn't have such a bitchy capacity.

peapod
I have worked with both, and I will take a man any day of the week, I find most women petty, jealous and insecure, although I have worked with a few good ones, not many tho