I love the Sun!!

EmmaDibbs
Well- I have just got back from lunch. I spent it on a sun lounger in a friends garden with a lovely glass of sparkling shiraz and then topped it all off with an ice cream!! Nice, nice, nice!!

Frappuccino Dibs
Well I spent mine in Asda buying you Smiths square crisps for tomorrow.

Thats much nicer.

I WANT MY CAR!

peapod
Good girl Mrs Dibbs...keep him trained

Frappuccino Dibs
Wheres Galianomama?

Frappuccino Dibs
Asda is owned by WALMART!

Sorry Peapod!!

manda
It's lunch hour right now, and I'm stuck doing customer e-mails while the sun is shining outside. Picture me stuck to thewindow, like one of those suction cup kitties

ol' dawg
"I love the Sun"

Oh, good ol' sol ... there for a moment I thought you meant a newspaper.

I mean, the Sun is good as a newspaper - especially if you are training a puppy.

peapod
Well the mama is on a extended holiday...she is on one of those gulf islands wearing nothing but gum boots :P

Cosmo
Ah ... I even had the energy to take the JR out to the park at 8:30 this morning since it was so sunny! I'm like a big ol lizard ... will just lay on a rock in the sun for hours, working on my melanoma.

manda
The sun is the best...I swear I'm cold blooded and there are those around that have had the misfortune of encountering my hands and feet who will agree with that statement

Jo Canadian
I like the sun, but only when the air temperature is 15C or lower. After that it gets waaaay too uncomfortable.

Twila
Sun??? What is this...sun you speak of

Hard-Luck Henry
You seem to get a suspiciously large amount of sunshine, you island-types ... I'm usually quite skeptical about such practises, but it might just be worth a try for the sake of my Clianthus formosus ...

[img][/img]

Now ... how to entice a Christian virgin into the garden of his own free will? ...

mrmom2
I love the sun when I'm at 8000 ft ia 2 ft of fresh powder

Twila
Quote:

Now ... how to entice a Christian virgin into the garden of his own free will? .

Well you don't need a virgin...a scottish detective will work.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Canadian

I like the sun, but only when the air temperature is 15C or lower. After that it gets waaaay too uncomfortable.

25-30 degrees with no humidity...ahhhh

GreenGreta
No one can possibly be from Ontario making these "love the sun" statements. Ontario is absolutely brutal right now, we are dying. Our grass is DEAD. Everything is dry. We have had almost no rain since May (like seriously) and we are breaking hydro use records everyday with air conditioners. We are breaking heat, humidity and air pollution levels each day. We have had so much sun that I am ready to scream. Lucky, tonite we are expecting a sweet storm. For now the sun has gone away. Early this afternoon is was 42 with the humidity.

Try having a smoke on concrete in a black top today.

manda
nope, I'm not from Ontario...maritimes need more sunny days, gray gets boring

GreenGreta
Come visit, you will hate the sun when you leave. I promise you that....

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Quote:

Now ... how to entice a Christian virgin into the garden of his own free will? .

Well you don't need a virgin...a scottish detective will work.

Thankfully ... since Christian virgins are few and far between! In fact we've started sacrificing previous "Reform party" members and that seems to work even better!

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

It rained here in London, late afternoon. Did you guys manage to get any of it?

GreenGreta
a couple drops, honest to god. It may be coming still, but . It has cooled down too.

Right now, it's not too bad. Right now. Emphasis on the right now part. Tomorrow is going to be 34 plus humidity as I'm sure you have too eh, Jay?

mrmom2
Your sweet storm has caused my wifes flight to be cancelled today .She is some pissed being stuck in TO till tommorow

peapod
Guess you gots to wait another day eh? mom

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

I wish I could...*sigh* so gray and dull here today

GreenGreta
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Your sweet storm has caused my wifes flight to be cancelled today .She is some pissed being stuck in TO till tommorow

I am soooo sorry, and what's even worse is my area got nothing. Still nothing.

mrmom2
Thats OK Grets I hope I can call you that She made it back in time for Tim Mcgraw at Merritt Mountain Music Fest so it was all good

GreenGreta
Call me anything, I call you mom..... Why was she in TO, tell us all aboot it...