I love the Sun!!

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK
Well- I have just got back from lunch. I spent it on a sun lounger in a friends garden with a lovely glass of sparkling shiraz and then topped it all off with an ice cream!! Nice, nice, nice!!

ol' dawg

Electoral Member
Jun 25, 2005
standing by a hydrant
"I love the Sun"

Oh, good ol' sol ... there for a moment I thought you meant a newspaper. :lol:

I mean, the Sun is good as a newspaper - especially if you are training a puppy.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Ah ... I even had the energy to take the JR out to the park at 8:30 this morning since it was so sunny! I'm like a big ol lizard ... will just lay on a rock in the sun for hours, working on my melanoma.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
:twisted: You seem to get a suspiciously large amount of sunshine, you island-types ... I'm usually quite skeptical about such practises, but it might just be worth a try for the sake of my Clianthus formosus ...

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/409/v0726ap7041ba.jpg[/URL][/img]

Now ... how to entice a Christian virgin into the garden of his own free will? ...

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Now ... how to entice a Christian virgin into the garden of his own free will? .

Well you don't need a virgin...a scottish detective will work.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
No one can possibly be from Ontario making these "love the sun" statements. Ontario is absolutely brutal right now, we are dying. Our grass is DEAD. Everything is dry. We have had almost no rain since May (like seriously) and we are breaking hydro use records everyday with air conditioners. We are breaking heat, humidity and air pollution levels each day. We have had so much sun that I am ready to scream. Lucky, tonite we are expecting a sweet storm. For now the sun has gone away. Early this afternoon is was 42 with the humidity.

Try having a smoke on concrete in a black top today.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Re: RE: I love the Sun!!

Twila said:
Now ... how to entice a Christian virgin into the garden of his own free will? .

Well you don't need a virgin...a scottish detective will work.

Thankfully ... since Christian virgins are few and far between! In fact we've started sacrificing previous "Reform party" members and that seems to work even better!