private messages

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

No way? Really? I don't run into too many Sandra's......

High five for the Sandras!

mrmom2
Hey you do you like green jello shooters? :P

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Oh Hell yes..or was that just a question for the Sandra (s)?

Twila
I can't drink. It makes me silly...and sarcastic....and talk way way too much....

no...wait....that's me normally.....K. I can't drink cause it take all bloody weekend to recover!

What flavour of green jello shooters?

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

No shooters for me these days, I'm afraid. I take life straight up now ... I'm the classic "Instant *******, just Add Booze" type. Funny how that works ... I haven't been in a fist fight since shortly after I quit drinking. Starting to think there's a correlation.

And back when I drank, they didn't have all these cool drinks! I got ripped off, dammit!

mrmom2
Tequila or Ouzo

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

No shooters for me these days, I'm afraid. I take life straight up now ... I'm the classic "Instant *******, just Add Booze" type. Funny how that works ... I haven't been in a fist fight since shortly after I quit drinking. Starting to think there's a correlation.

And back when I drank, they didn't have all these cool drinks! I got ripped off, dammit!

I only get like that if I'm angry to begin with and drink way too much...funny how that works I get to try some really cool stuff though because I have a couple bartender friends that loved to use me as a guinea pig... I'm the type that says "Make me something good please, I don't care what" If I'm just out to play a couple of games of pool (BTW I really suck) and have a drink or 2

peapod
You can't ban someone for what they post at other fourms, I have posted this to let people know that its easy to become friendly with someone at the board, and your trust can be misplaced. Its simply a word of caution about who you trust in your pmings.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

You can't ban someone for what they post at other fourms, I have posted this to let people know that its easy to become friendly with someone at the board, and your trust can be misplaced. Its simply a word of caution about who you trust in your pmings.

You hear that Jay!! Watch your back!! I have my eye on you!!

No pun intended Pea. just joking around with the hippy wannabe :P

mrmom2
Well damn it now you tell me I've gone and trusted to many people and their trashing me all over the net oh well the can all have a suck on my oops thinking with my fingers

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

You hear that Jay!! Watch your back!! I have my eye on you!!

No pun intended Pea. just joking around with the hippy wannabe :P

You have your eye on all us sexy men....I'm not deterred though...I can't help it if I'm sexy....

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

You have your eye on all us sexy men....I'm not deterred though...I can't help it if I'm sexy....

Ahhh ... another legend in his own mind, to borrow a quote. I'm sure you are sexy Jay. I'm sure you are. Although casting your eye on Peapod might be a bit ambitious ... she'd crush your ego like a bug in real life. I've seen her do it.

Jay
She is single still, right?

Cosmo

She is single still, right?

Down boy ... she wouldn't give ya the time of day, even if she were. She's very particular.

mrmom2
How do you think your wife would feel about that Jay :P

Jay
Na...I was pointing out why she is still single....I'm a happily married man.

Cosmo

Na...I was pointing out why she is still single....I'm a happily married man.

Your wife is a lucky woman.

Jay
Why thank you Cosmo....

manda
And if you're happily married, then you're a very lucky man Jay

Jay
Thanks.

We are best friends, my wife and I. That helps a lot.

We don't have kids yet...I'm sure that helps a lot too...

manda

Thanks.

I don't know about the kids thing...I don't know what my life would be like without them, that's the thing about starting young. I think they help the relationship in an odd sort of way , they certainly do add a whole new dimension to life

Twila
Quote:

they certainly do add a whole new dimension to life

I was going to agree with you. But when I re-read it I realized you hadn't said "whole new dimentia to life"

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Quote:

they certainly do add a whole new dimension to life

I was going to agree with you. But when I re-read it I realized you hadn't said "whole new dimentia to life"

well there's that too.... /

GreenGreta
For the record, I have not posted anyone's private messages across the internet.

Yes, all my personalities have read them, discussed them amongst themselves and laughed. Other than that, they are private.

Hey pea, would you please tell us where we may find our private messages posted for all to laugh at?

My kid is awesome! But, he is past the terrible stage. I'd say terrible twos but it lasts until they are moved out. JK.

Good luck Jay, you're gonna need it. (And money, ****loads of money)

zenfisher
[quote="Cosmo"]

I try to be exactly who I am ... on the boards, in my real life, where ever I go. quote]

And that's how it should be .

Ten Packs
This thread just got started TODAY? and has 54 posts or so?

DAMN! I'm glad I don't know where this "board" is.... I have enough things in my life to think about.

Ten Packs

You might be surprised.... very surprised.

Cosmo

Why thank you Cosmo....

Jay Jay Jay ... Honey you gotta learn about this thing we call "sarcasm" out here in the real world

Although I DO commend you for having such a healthy self image. Ya gotta love what the gods (god? goddess?) gave ya!

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

Why thank you Cosmo....

Jay Jay Jay ... Honey you gotta learn about this thing we call "sarcasm" out here in the real world

Although I DO commend you for having such a healthy self image. Ya gotta love what the gods (god? goddess?) gave ya!

Oh, I'm aware....I didn't actually think you would throw a complement my way.

PS...I was being sarcastic about my "healthy self image"....

Cosmo
Well see, this exchange ended up having some value after all ... I sincerely didn't catch the sarcasm in your comment. I thought that was genuine. Ah, the limits of the internet.