looking for Canadian support!!


Nascar_James
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Andygal

Quote:

Turn off my TV? Absolutely not. The TV is always tuned to FOX NEWS, the only real news agancy that tells it like it is.

I am not sure whether to laugh or cry.

FOX is the most biased, propaganada-spewing network in the Western world. It is a lapdog to Bush and his government and will NEVER report anything negative about him, they will NEVER talk about all the questionable things he does. They do NOT "tell it like it is", they tell it like Shrubster says it should be. [/code]

Not so. They reflect a moderate viewpoint, particularly for us folks in the south.
 
Jo Canadian
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Nascar_James

Quote: Originally Posted by Andygal

Quote:

Turn off my TV? Absolutely not. The TV is always tuned to FOX NEWS, the only real news agancy that tells it like it is.

I am not sure whether to laugh or cry.

FOX is the most biased, propaganada-spewing network in the Western world. It is a lapdog to Bush and his government and will NEVER report anything negative about him, they will NEVER talk about all the questionable things he does. They do NOT "tell it like it is", they tell it like Shrubster says it should be. [/code]

Not so. They reflect a moderate viewpoint, particularly for us folks in the south.

What are you talking about?!?! Fox is essentially North Americas counterpart to Al Jazeera which is just as bad, but on the other spectrum. Holy smokes, no wonder you weren't able to co-relate Saddam paying Suicide bombers in the Isralie/Palastinian conflict with the current problem in Ayy-Rak!

For the note they did the right thing in Attacking Afghanistan, there was a reason and much proof. If Iraq was just as legitimate as Afghanistan, there would hardly be any opposition to the war. Nobody bitched very much when they kicked the Taliban out, but many found it fishy with the next offensive.
 
Nascar_James
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Canadian

Quote: Originally Posted by Nascar_JamesQuote: Originally Posted by AndygalQuote: Turn off my TV? Absolutely not. The TV is always tuned to FOX NEWS, the only real news agancy that tells it like it is.I am not sure whether to laugh or cry.
FOX is the most biased, propaganada-spewing network in the Western world. It is a lapdog to Bush and his government and will NEVER report anything negative about him, they will NEVER talk about all the questionable things he does. They do NOT "tell it like it is", they tell it like Shrubster says it should be. [/code]Not so. They reflect a moderate viewpoint, particularly for us folks in the south.What are you talking about?!?! Fox is essentially North Americas counterpart to Al Jazeera which is just as bad, but on the other spectrum. Holy smokes, no wonder you weren't able to co-relate Saddam paying Suicide bombers in the Isralie/Palastinian conflict with the current problem in Ayy-Rak!
For the note they did the right thing in Attacking Afghanistan, there was a reason and much proof. If Iraq was just as legitimate as Afghanistan, there...

Quote has been trimmed
Here we go again ... I guess I'll need to spell everything out word for word ... regarding Sadam's link to Al Qaeda.

Lots of Al Qaeda terrorists were trained at Salman Pak, a training ground within Iraq, Sadam also trained and supported Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, and Muslim Brotherhood. Abu Nidal was found dead in Baghdad before the invasion began. Abu Abbas was captured in Baghdad. These were hardcore terrorists. So there's the link, it's undisputed proof of Sadam's link to Al Qaeda.
 
Jo Canadian
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Nascar_James

Quote: Originally Posted by Jo CanadianQuote: Originally Posted by Nascar_JamesQuote: Originally Posted by AndygalQuote: Turn off my TV? Absolutely not. The TV is always tuned to FOX NEWS, the only real news agancy that tells it like it is.I am not sure whether to laugh or cry.FOX is the most biased, propaganada-spewing network in the Western world. It is a lapdog to Bush and his government and will NEVER report anything negative about him, they will NEVER talk about all the questionable things he does. They do NOT "tell it like it is", they tell it like Shrubster says it should be. [/code]Not so. They reflect a moderate viewpoint, particularly for us folks in the south.What are you talking about?!?! Fox is essentially North Americas counterpart to Al Jazeera which is just as bad, but on the other spectrum. Holy smokes, no wonder you weren't able to co-relate Saddam paying Suicide bombers in the Isralie/Palastinian conflict with the current problem in Ayy-Rak!For the note they did the right thing in Attacking Afghanistan, there was a reason and much proof. If Iraq was just as legitimate as Afghanistan, there...Quote has been trimmedHere we go again ... I guess I'll need to spell everything out word for word ... regarding Sadam's link to Al Qaeda.
Lots of Al Qaeda terrorists were trained at Salman Pak, a...

Quote has been trimmed

Great, Where did you get that? Linky? That would be handy for many institutions to find out you know. Knowledge like that would save a lot of effort with what's going on right now. That's alot of names too. I could type out that many if I wanted to get a point across. Ever been the El Ahmeds Green Gables terror training Golf course?
Whatever.
Quote:

Wizards first rule: People are stupid:People can be made to believe any lie because they want to believe it is true, or because they are afraid that it is true

 
no1important
#35
Sounds like you listen to georgies paranoia propaganda a little too much.
 
mrmom2
#36
Hey Nascar where is the proof that Al Qaida even exists Fox news .Go do some research there fellar there is zero evidence :P
 
Nascar_James
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Canadian

Quote: Originally Posted by Nascar_JamesQuote: Originally Posted by Jo CanadianQuote: Originally Posted by Nascar_JamesQuote: Originally Posted by AndygalQuote: Turn off my TV? Absolutely not. The TV is always tuned to FOX NEWS, the only real news agancy that tells it like it is.I am not sure whether to laugh or cry.FOX is the most biased, propaganada-spewing network in the Western world. It is a lapdog to Bush and his government and will NEVER report anything negative about him, they will NEVER talk about all the questionable things he does. They do NOT "tell it like it is", they tell it like Shrubster says it should be. [/code]Not so. They reflect a moderate viewpoint, particularly for us folks in the south.What are you talking about?!?! Fox is essentially North Americas counterpart to Al Jazeera which is just as bad, but on the other spectrum. Holy smokes, no wonder you weren't able to co-relate Saddam paying Suicide bombers in the Isralie/Palastinian conflict with the current problem in Ayy-Rak!For the note they did the right thing in Attacking Afghanistan, there was a reason and much proof. If Iraq was just as legitimate as Afghanistan, there...Quote has been trimmedHere we go again ... I guess I'll need to spell everything out word for word ... regarding Sadam's link to Al Qaeda.Lots of Al Qaeda terrorists were trained at Salman Pak,...

Quote has been trimmed
tsk tsk ... I see left-wing media has brainwashed you to not accept the truth. It is either their way or the highway.......
 
peapod
#38
"Lots of Al Qaeda terrorists were trained at Salman Pak,"

uh huh.....part of that info came from this guy....just a little vague don't you think I really like the map tho...reminds me of something my 5 year old nephew draws.

www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...s/khodada.html (external - login to view)

Al qaeda does exist I believe, and bush and co would like everyone to believe that they are broken up and smashed. That just shows what a moron he really is. They have in fact morphed into something even bigger and smarter. Bush would like us to believe that bin laden is a dumb bastard on a camel, when its pretty clear he is a enemy of the highest caliber of intelligence, he has set up his organization to go on even without him. Instead of invading Iraq he should have done what he was suppose to have done. Go after bin laden and al queda.
 
mrmom2
#39
Leftwing thats all you cons can come up with you better find something new because the people are waking up to that bull**** line :P I gues its time for some more terror attacks got to get Bush's aproval ratings back up
 
Jo Canadian
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by Nascar_James

tsk tsk ... I see left-wing media has brainwashed you to not accept the truth. It is either their way or the highway.......

That's funny. A classic Retort to Reverse Psycology. I see now why you did move south. It's easier to hang around people with the same calibre of thought. Like Garfield says if you want to look skinny hang around people fatter than you. I guess that this goes with brains as well. Enjoy the warm weather man, cook a possum for me. I hear they taste like rabbit.
 
Jo Canadian
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Nascar_James

Here we go again ... I guess I'll need to spell everything out word for word ... regarding Sadam's link to Al Qaeda.

Mee Too...






 
Nascar_James
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Hey Nascar where is the proof that Al Qaida even exists Fox news .Go do some research there fellar there is zero evidence :P

You don't give up do you? Well, here is some evidence of links between al Qaeda and Saddam. No, this link is not from the US state department nor FoxNews ... it is from the Washington Times, which is a left wing publication.......

www.washtimes.com/national/20...2921-3401r.htm (external - login to view)
 
Nascar_James
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Canadian

Quote: Originally Posted by Nascar_James

Here we go again ... I guess I'll need to spell everything out word for word ... regarding Sadam's link to Al Qaeda.

Mee Too...






Good idea, but you got it kind of backwards.

Due to a lack of support, arrogance and cowardly behavoiur from France, we should be blaming everything on France ... and Jacques Ch"IRAQ"
 
mrmom2
#44
You call that evidence come on And I suppose Bush didn't lie about weapons of mass destruction :P
 
Reverend Blair
#45
There was no link between Saddam Hussein an al Qaeda, Nascar James. The intelligence that pointed to that has been discredited by every intelligence agency on the planet. That happened before Bush began his illegal invasion of Iraq.
 
ElPolaco
#46
Tho I disagree with the right wing cake walker trolls, I believe that 9-11 has more to do with a small minority of demented fanatics than with the US "pissing off the world". Granted, the US does piss off the world, but I think the world reacts against it in a more humane and rational way.
 
Toro
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Andygal

FOX is the most biased, propaganada-spewing network in the Western world. It is a lapdog to Bush and his government and will NEVER report anything negative about him, they will NEVER talk about all the questionable things he does.[/code]

Fox broke the news of Bush's DWI conviction.
 
Toro
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Canadian

What are you talking about?!?! Fox is essentially North Americas counterpart to Al Jazeera

Absolutely. Both are sensationalistic and nationalistic, though Fox has better looking women. Fox is the Sun Newspaper in Britain and the New York Post for television.
 
Reverend Blair
#49
Fox is full of Bush-blowing bubbleheads, Toro. They broke one story before he was president, then downplayed the hell out of it. Ever since, all they've done is cheer like brainless morons.

They even cheered the London Train Bombings because it would take the emphasis off of Africa and the Kyoto Accord and put it back on Georgie finding new ways to murder children.
 
Toro
#50
Fox has the best hurricane coverage. If they're not showing destruction that the current storm is wreaking, they show footage of past storms to remind you what COULD happen.
 
Reverend Blair
#51
Meanwhile they deny the scientific evidence that shows hurricanes will be much more frequent and more powerful because of global warming. They are morons, Toro, and they are striving to make those that watch them into morons as well.
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#52
I went to the forum to check out the thread in question (now closed), and was appalled by the attitude... not of the other members on the forum who were, in my view, quite civilized, but of the aggressive and deliberately inciteful manner presented by Chickalot who promoted herself as the voice piece of 'the majority' of Canadians.

I have to wonder why you would troll that site then seem surprised that people became annoyed with you. Will wonders never cease.
 
Diamond Sun
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

I went to the forum to check out the thread in question (now closed), and was appalled by the attitude... not of the other members on the forum who were, in my view, quite civilized, but of the aggressive and deliberately inciteful manner presented by Chickalot who promoted herself as the voice piece of 'the majority' of Canadians.

I have to wonder why you would troll that site then seem surprised that people became annoyed with you. Will wonders never cease.

I have to agree. I checked out both threads on the other site the other night, and thought that the people on there were quite civil considering Chicaklot popped in and started blowing off steam. Kind of like when someone pops in here and starts blasting Canadians, we don't like it much.
 
Twila
#54
I sense a secret here......talk of other threads on other boards....hmmmmmmm....something is going on.....
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

I sense a secret here......talk of other threads on other boards....hmmmmmmm....something is going on.....

8-) No secret... it's what the thread was initially about.
 
Twila
#56
And this Haggis, is why I'm no detective.......

For a minute there (actually 7 minutes) I thought a conspiracy was a foot......Oh well.........
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

And this Haggis, is why I'm no detective.......

For a minute there (actually 7 minutes) I thought a conspiracy was a foot......Oh well.........

Well, you know, we could always *make* it a conspiracy... what the hell, who'd be the wiser? 8-)
 

Similar Threads

0
Harper vows Canadian support for Israel
by CBC News | Oct 19th, 2006
92
This must end NOW: Canadian Support for Israel - ENOUGH!
by AspiringStarvingArtist | Sep 15th, 2006
67
Do you support Canadian Troops?
by Jersay | Mar 22nd, 2006
no new posts