Suprise Us

Twila
Quote:

Way to go Twila...your an inspiration.

Not really. I only had 2 choices. Illegal activities (which were not new) or pull up my socks and do something worthwhile. I think my life style before would have surpsised you all. Especially if any of you were to know me in person.

I opted to avoid the pitfall and face the music.

I just did the same thing that hundreds of other people do all the time.

I just though it'd surpise you.

Toro
That's really cool Twila. Congratulations.

Twila
look, now your making me blush.....I don't look that good in red.

mrmom2
Quote:

(psst...got anything for sale... )

No I gave that life up when I had kids Not to mention the stuff has become worthless back then we were getting 3600$ a pound now I hear there getting 1600 to 1800 a pound No thanks not mention all the people out there kicking doors in and stealing and worse had that happen to a buddy of mine on the coast he quit the biz too

Jo Canadian
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Quote:

(psst...got anything for sale... )

No I gave that life up when I had kids Not to mention the stuff has become worthless back then we were getting 3600$ a pound now I hear there getting 1600 to 1800 a pound No thanks not mention all the people out there kicking doors in and stealing and worse had that happen to a buddy of mine on the coast he quit the biz too

1600 a pound!?!? Damn If I didn't have kids I'd be taking that up to Nunavut. (Better alternative to Alcohol)

Up there you only sell joints at 20$ each, sometimes even 25$ each during dry times. Lets see here, they sell pinners too, so you'd be getting 5 joints out of a gram...Can anyone do the math there?

Jay
X 28 x 16....

GreenGreta
Pot math. I'm thinking about 7 years, that's the only math I know as far as pot math. A joint for 20 bucks, holy ****. Why doesn't everyone have a grow op?

Way to go to Twila btw. Well, unless you are driving a brand new Hyundai....heehee.

I drive a ten year old car with 200k on it. It depresses me when I look at it, until I drive by a bunch of losers waiting for the bus, then I'm very happy and grateful again. Until I get a flat tire, and it costs me sixty bucks. The people on the bus, they laugh at me... I call the people on the bus "window lickers"

Twila
Quote:

Well, unless you are driving a brand new Hyundai

Actually I am. Paid for by me. Paid for legally. Paid for while getting no support as a single parent. I'd have opted for a sunfire but they break down. Toyota Echo's are just plain ugly and Honda's get stolen tooo often. Not much choice. AMerican made (no resale value) Foreign made and they get stolen.....

Now if it were a Kia........then we could all laugh.

GreenGreta
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Quote:

Well, unless you are driving a brand new Hyundai

Now if it were a Kia........then we could all laugh.

True but now all the proud Kia owners will dive on us. It could be worse, could be a used Kia....

manda
Mazda's get stolen too, especially Mazda 3's in Surrey BC, just ask my brother....he he...I drive a 13 year old Saturn and a Demonic Van from hell, nobody wants them

TenPenny
Careful now; Hyundai owns Kia, and now many of them are the same vehicles.....

Twila
that may be, Ten Penny, but mine is nicer! and is cuter. and it's mine!.

Quote:

azda's get stolen too, especially Mazda 3's in Surrey BC

Really? Yikes! I had a Mazda mx6 turbo before the hyundai. Nobody stole it. I wished they had of. the thing was a ugly! and people would rev beside me thinking I'd race them. Turbo. Means fast off the gate but no endurance! Cripes!

GreenGreta
Whatever you drive, it's better than the bus!!!!

Sad story, I saw a girl wipe her bike out yesterday at an intersection. Everyone stopped to see if she was ok, until the light turned green, then they all drove away. While I stopped to see if she was ok, I actually thought someone had ripped off my purse while I was with her. Nice. (She was fine and some lady drove her home).

Twila
Quote:

Whatever you drive, it's better than the bus!!!!

I use to ride the bus. Couldn't afford a car at that time. Loved to read. I was reading a book about the first person to successfully make it out of the amazon. helmut something or other.
I had a gentleman interrupt my reading to tell that the amazon is where people go to disappear. Fascinated by this statement I asked "really" He says "yes, it's where the UFO's pick them up".

which is all well and good but everyone on the bus heard this exchange. What do you say to that? IT was really really weird.

The only thing weirder are people who pick there nose on the bus. Seen that lots

GreenGreta

which is all well and good but everyone on the bus heard this exchange. What do you say to that? IT was really really weird.

Did they think it was YOU that was insane or the guy. It would be funnier if they blamed you.

I won't call you a window licker. You don't meet the criteria anyhoo.

Cosmo
You mean it's NOT where the UFOs pick us up?? Shoot ... gotta go cancel some plane tickets. Was hoping the Mothership was coming back for me soon.

window lickers Love it.

Twila
Quote:

You mean it's NOT where the UFOs pick us up?? Shoot ... gotta go cancel some plane tickets. Was hoping the Mothership was coming back for me soon.

Cosmo, the mother ship HAS picked you up.....and deposited you in Victoria.

Cosmo
Ahh ... so true Twila! Although it was disguised as a damn truck with a U-Haul trailer

manda
[quote="GreenGreta"]Whatever you drive, it's better than the bus!!!!

Tell me about it...I waentto toronto to see my brother while he was going to pharmacy school (before the car was purchased let alone stolen) and someman sat on me when we were on the subway, and it was half empty ! hemadehimself comfy for a minute, got up ad said "thank-you" .I wanted to go homeright then

Jay
I hate public transporation....

I don't have a shirt to prove it though...

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Toro

I supported Kerry, and have the shirt to prove it.

BRAVO

Twila
I'm amazed at people. Especially people who profess disgust. at people eating crickets, scorpions and such bugs but yet love prawns, shrimp, and lobster.

I don't understand why above the sea bugs are gross and below the sea bugs are ok.

Jo Canadian

I don't understand why above the sea bugs are gross and below the sea bugs are ok.

That's easy.

Tartar sauce only tastes good with seafood.

Anyways it's our Western culture that abhoors eating insects. There are other places in the world where they are part of the local diets.

Yum.

Even in Canada...or at least up north there's a grub that grows under the skin of caribou called a Kumak..Kumaq or something like that. They're still chewed on up there, but not as regular as it used to be.

Jay
Oh, caribou grubs...I've heard it all now.

Reverend Blair
I thought tartar soiuce was a condiment that went well with Tartars?

Hey check how I spelled "sauce". Sometimes my fingers leave my hands....

Twila
Tartar sauce goes well with catapillars. I'm sure of it. It sure can't make them taste any worse.

Although I haven't eaten them since I was 6.

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

That's how they say it in Boston...

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

That's how they say it in Boston...

or what happens when you get "sauced"

Reverend Blair
Unfortunately, no. So far I've 1/2 of one beer. I hadn't had any when my fingers laft my hands.

Twila
laft Rev? Are you word hipping again?