Five random things about you.

manda
I never ever said that I hated men, I just don't like a lot of them

mrmom2

I think not
Five things about myself.....hmmmmm.

1) I like to travel....alot. Been all over Western Europe, parts of Eastern Europe, all over North America, Australia, Egypt. Haven't hit Asia yet, looking forward to China. My dream is to go on an expedition to Antarctica.

2) I like astronomy, have a nice telescope I use when I travel out west. I use it where there is little light pollution, have taken some cool pictures in Hawaii, on top of Mauna Kea. Utah rocks for that, not a soul or town in site for miles

3) I'd like to retire in Nova Scotia. Great bunch of folks. Great scenery. I just love it there.

4) I also like photography alot. I have a Canon EOS A2E. I hope this year Santa will be nice to me and buy me a medium format camera

5) I also have a little ***** cat (that will probably get censored) She's so cute and can't do without me, then again, who can? :P

Frappuccino Dibs
I was born at Delhi Barracks, Tidworth garrison with the 4th Dragoon Guards playing the the 'Luftwaffe March' outside the hospital. (So says my dad)

I once tried to take a Gurkhas Kukri knife from him after we ambushed them whilst getting water from a horse troff. Nuff said.

I used to sing in choirs and have played the lead role in a musical.

I once cycled into the back of a parked car. Then I rode off and whilst inspecing my now bent forkes, I hit the back of the next parked car also.

I have a bent collar bone where I got a greenstick fracture many years ago.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

4) I also like photography alot. I have a Canon EOS A2E. I hope this year Santa will be nice to me and buy me a medium format camera

Likely better off to stick to digital. For the Money involved and all that. On the other hand i still use my old Mamiya from time to time.

Quote:

I once cycled into the back of a parked car. Then I rode off and whilst inspecing my now bent forkes, I hit the back of the next parked car also.

This is a why I don't ride bikes.

I think not
Yes, digital is much more cost efficient. I just like the old fashioned way of taking pictures. I have a digital camera but don't use it often and its really not high quality. Is your name Santa? :P

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Frappuccino Dibs

this is the kind of thing that the best jokes are made of

Frappuccino Dibs
It comes close to being my finest moment.

Andygal
1. I hate soda pop, all kinds
2. I like Sci-fi and fantasy novels
3. I hate first-person shooters
4. I like chocolate and peanut butter ice cream
5. I also like bubblegum ice cream, except I can't eat it at the moment because there are bits of gum in it and I wear braces.

GreenGreta
Braces suck!

manda
I agree whole heartedly that braces suck. I had them too. The day that I had them taken off, my teeth scared the crap out of me because they looked HUGE!!!

GreenGreta
I just mean paying for them, they are in the kid's mouth. But yeah, I'm sure having them sucks too. I think I'd rather have them than pay for them. Not sure. No on second thought, I'd rather pay for them. Yup.

manda
Oh, beleive me, I'd rather pay for them, they ruined my teeth, they're so soft now. Wait, I'd rather not have them, and I 'd rather not pay for them

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Yes, digital is much more cost efficient. I just like the old fashioned way of taking pictures. I have a digital camera but don't use it often and its really not high quality. Is your name Santa? :P

I used to love using my Dad's old Rollie, and making prints......