The best things about you

choppie
There are things that I have done in my life and things that I have that I am proud of... I want to give all of you a chance to say what makes you proud of yourself... Gloat....C'mon you deserve it

I just got an A+ in one of my classes in University
My mom and I are like best friends
I make the best homemade vegetable soup

NickFun
Choppie, you sound like my kinda gal (I hope you are a gal). Let's get together for dinner. You can cook me some of that soup.

choppie
haha thanks nick...yea I am a gal .....and whoa only one reply....no one wants to gloat about anything?!?!?! geez c'mon people be a lil more self centered would ya!!!!

Toro
My wife.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Toro

My wife.

Does she know about your Maggie fetish? :P

GreenGreta
I have arranged for one highrise building and one office building to start recycling. I know, it's soooo exciting.

Jay
I would suppose my marriage to my wife is a big achievement...

It only took me about 10 years to ask her...(rings are expensive, I had to save up).

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by Toro

My wife.

Does she know about your Maggie fetish? :P

I know about her Mel Gibson fetish so we're even.

SECONDGEN
Quote: Originally Posted by choppie

There are things that I have done in my life and things that I have that I am proud of... I want to give all of you a chance to say what makes you proud of yourself... Gloat....C'mon you deserve it

I just got an A+ in one of my classes in University
My mom and I are like best friends
I make the best homemade vegetable soup

Ok busting in to gloat here
my independence after a long marriage
my kids
my incredibly unique and delicious spagetti sauce
My shape at my age ahahahahahahahaha

Dexter Sinister
I am the best husband and father on the planet.

That was on the top of my list of life goals 35 years ago, and I made it. Ask my wife and kids, they'll confirm it.

mrmom2
I can drink 48 beers in a sitting

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

I can drink 48 beers in a sitting

How long is the sitting?

mrmom2
A night Dex Put me beside a camp fire and pass the beer

Dexter Sinister
Now that's a good plan. You provide the location and the fire, I'll bring the beer

mrmom2
Sounds good I'll get back to you for sure

Dexter Sinister
Deal. 48 for you, 6 for me, that oughta do it. I couldn't drink 48 beer in a week. But leave out the hops, distill the stuff, and leave it in oak barrels for 12 years, you've got scotch, and I could happily suck up a quart of that a day... But I don't. Interferes with other things I want to do.

choppie
wow!!!! now thats more like it!!! 48 beers in a night...that is very Canadian of you .....thats an accomplishment......what else?? c'mon people......lets hear it......all of you are mom's and dad's...married....devorced....graduates....travel lers....gardeners...you all gotta have somethin that you love about yourself that you get no credit for.....so lets go!!!

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister

Now that's a good plan. You provide the location and the fire, I'll bring the beer

I have a fire pit in my back yard....I'm having a Canada Day bash friday....I'll drink your beer too Dex...

GreenGreta
My son got a 98 on his grade 11 math exam.

OH YA,......

galianomama
my creative being.

missile
My acts of random kindness

GreenGreta
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

My acts of random kindness

Let's here more! Sounds awesome.

NickFun
I like to climb mountains, play tennis and spy on my sexy neighbor.

choppie
o0o0o ok apparently spying on your neighbour is something to gloat about these days..... yikes

manda
I am proud to be a damn good mother, now to 3 little men. I went back and not only finished grade 12 since I had my oldest, but continued and graduated with my Arts degree, and plan on going to Law school.

I'm a really good cook, homeade just about anything

I can drink with the best of them

I have been liberated from a piss poor marriage, continued to believe in and found true love

I guess I've got quite a list!

Reverend Blair
I can open a beer with the bone from a beef roast.

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

You, me, mrmom and Rev, should all get together and drink a micro-brewery dry one day....

mrmom2
Count me in Just name the place

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

You, me, mrmom and Rev, should all get together and drink a micro-brewery dry one day....

I'm all over that idea!!!!!

TenPenny

I can drink with the best AND the worst of them. And probably have.

I got a 98 percentile on my LSAT, and then had enough sense NOT to go to law school.