What do you look like?

Extrafire
Cathou,
Quote:

, so i dont tan at all, in winter my skin seen so white i look freaking dead !

Being very blonde, I can relate. I refer to my winter complexion as fish-belly white, or corpse white. I always used to get several serious burns each summer, but no more. Love that SPF 30 sunblock!

Extrafire
Tried a picture, didn't work.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by Extrafire

Tried a picture, didn't work.

Try www.photobucket.com (external - login to view)

manda
< this is actually quite close to what I look like!

Allright 5' 4" 125 pounds, long brownish hair (like to my butt long) blue eyes, some freckles, fairly pale skin, oh! 26 years old.

Not bad for a mom

manda
oh, I forgot, glasses or contacts...5 tattoos, tongue pierced, as well as ears (multiple times), had the belly button done....but it got ripped out *note* do not wrestle with little boys when wearing a really big belt buckle

Diamond Sun
Quote: Originally Posted by Cathou

well, let see.

first i'm 25 years old (26 in a couple of month, damn, the 30 comming too fast )

Oh, don't even TALK about 30 coming too fast..3 months yesterday, not that I'm counting down or anything.

GreenGreta
Wow 30 is soooo long ago.

Twila
Quote:

Before my thirties people told me how much they loved their thirties. I thought "yeah, right!" Course I was in my 20's.

Now I'm in my 30's and thoroughly enjoying it and people are saying how much they love their 40's and that 40 is the best.......

Life is definatley getting better.......this aging this isn't so bad.......yet.

GreenGreta
I'm still only 37, not too scared about 40, unless I gain 60 pounds. I'm trying to convince my son he's my brother. We don't mind the confusion, really.

Butt length hair is sooo coool...

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Quote:

Before my thirties people told me how much they loved their thirties. I thought "yeah, right!" Course I was in my 20's.

Now I'm in my 30's and thoroughly enjoying it and people are saying how much they love their 40's and that 40 is the best.......

Life is definatley getting better.......this aging this isn't so bad.......yet.

I agree, mainly with the "yet" part.

Reverend Blair
I'm 40, look 39 1/2 (but only if I put my teeth in), and feel 86. It all makes sense now...

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

Butt length hair is sooo coool...

To a degree, it gets caught on things...like kids hands the car window...but I love it, now if only it could decide what colour it wants to be. I've learned that in the summer I should not wear braided pigtails because my hair looks red in the sun. Combine that with freckles, and I have Japanese tourists chasing me calling me "Anne"....Have I mentioned that I REALLY hate Anne

Anne> < me

no new posts