What do you look like?

Bubble

Cosmo
Pink? I've always wanted to, but I know the colour fades too quickly. Much as I love the neons, they don't stay on the hair long enough to bother. Even my bright red has faded considerably.

I love the pink hair, tho! Have seen a few people with it and always think, "That's next for me!".

mrmom2
Hey Cosmo did you take that pic of Pea and Galianomama last night for me and Dex were waiting

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

much disheveled god who can't grow a proper beard but is too lazy to shave.

And you're past FORTY???

My advice? Give in to what Mother Nature is trying to tell you.....

I had a beard when I was in my late 20's.... when I finally shaved it off, I looked at least 5 years younger.

This ain't 1986 anymore, Rev, get with the picture.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Give in to what Mother Nature is trying to tell you.

I have given in...I figured that razor burn was a sure sign that shaving was a bad idea.

Ocean Breeze
Quote:

Give in to what Mother Nature is trying to tell you.....

like we have a choice

(unless one has megabucks to spend on "reconstructive" surgical intervention......aka .......the fountain of youth.

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

5' 3 115 pounds...I guess..as long as I can get into my jeans I don't care....blue eyes....auburn hair...not RED!......older than mom...but well preserved.

Whoa! BABE ALERT! BABE ALERT! I LOVE auburn hair, of any length. Can I get into your jeans too... uh, sorry, strike that, evil thoughts got away on me there briefly. I also love a working woman in coveralls. I can picture you in your garden... pardon me while I go take a cold shower...

Whew! Okay, I'm alright now. Um... care to guess what Mrs. Sinister looks like? And what she wears while working in the garden?

Alright, fair's fair, so here's what I look like: 6'2", 200 pounds, waist is still 35 inches (I could still wear the same pants I wore to my high school grad those many years ago, except I don't have them), I haven't shaved my face (or anything else, ever, because I hate shaving; it hurts) for 22 years but I keep my beard neatly trimmed, no Grizzly Adams look for me, I'm 56 years old and still have a full head of hair, and it's still mostly black, unlike my beard, which is mostly gray. And I wear blue a lot.

bulldog
I've been told that I look like June Allyson in her younger days.
My daughter looks like Rachel Hunter, and when my hubby was
younger, he looked a bit like Elvis. I think my other daughter looks like Melody Thomas Scott.

Bull Dog

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Hey Cosmo did you take that pic of Pea and Galianomama last night for me and Dex were waiting

Nope, didn't get those pix, although I was over at Pea's today and took pix of her garden. I'm going to start a picture thread here where we can post stuff like that!

I do have pix of the Pea ... but value my life too highly to post them.

ladybugz
Quote:

Whoa! BABE ALERT! BABE ALERT! I LOVE auburn hair. I also love a working woman in coveralls!.

OH MY Dexter!! You are going to have to take a VERY LONG COLD SHOWER then!!!
I'm 5' 8" AUBURN HAIR. I have a pair of BIB-COVERAL'S too!!,
but I've never had them on in the garden..sorry LOL..
It's funny.. I thought my DH was the only one who liked Bib's on a woman!.. wellll..I have to say it's a nice change from the norm of what the guy's like on a woman!!..very refreshing

ladybugz
oh.. sorry forgot..
my eye's are Pink...oops I mean blue

ol' dawg
Ummmm, lets see ...
two eyes, two ears, a nose, a mouth, two arms, two legs ... a comfortably sized molson muscle ... I keep on saying I am in the process of losing weight, but so far the process isn't working

It also looks like I'm the real ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll' dawg in this community ... going on 61. Probably right after Labour Day ... matter of fact ... I was born on a Tuesday ... my mother had two labour days in a row.

Cosmo
molson muscle? That's a new one!

You're not that old, dawg ... we have older here. And younger ... we range from a person in grade 8 to, well, I'm not sure who our elder is, but it's mature. I'm 46, so not all that far behind you myself.

Canucklehead
a hairless ape-like critter :P

182cm/6'0", 81Kg/180lbs, 36yrs, med-length brown hair, light brown eyes, med-build.

Not much else to say without sounding like a singles ad

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by ladybugz

OH MY Dexter!! You are going to have to take a VERY LONG COLD SHOWER then!!!
I'm 5' 8" AUBURN HAIR. I have a pair of BIB-COVERAL'S too!!...

Mmmmmmmmmm ..... half in love with you already....

Extrafire
I'm 58, 6'3", 200 lbs with a set of love handles, full head of blonde hair (OK, lots of it is white now).

When "Little House on the Prairie" was on, my kids told me I was a dead ringer for the guy who played Almonzo Wilder.

LeftCoast
6'1"
160 lbs (yes - I'm ah .... lean)
Blue eyes
Brown hair (what's left of it)
glasses.
Born in '63 - you figure it out (I can't bring myself to say it).

Not a pretty picture huh?

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by LeftCoast

Born in '63 - you figure it out (I can't bring myself to say it).

About 42, depending on the month you were born in. What's wrong with being a lean 42? I haven't been 42 for 13 years, and I've worn glasses since I was 12.

But I have all my hair...

Cathou
well, let see.

first i'm 25 years old (26 in a couple of month, damn, the 30 comming too fast )

i'm 5' 5", 120 lbs (approx, i hate to mesure my weight )

i got grey-greenish eyes, but i have to wear stupid glasses to see...

shoulder lenght natural red hair ( i usually dont dye them), and like most of my kind i dont stand sun much long before burning to death , so i dont tan at all, in winter my skin seen so white i look freaking dead !

Ten Packs
Cathou -
Sheesh! At my age, if I say another word, I will surely be arrested...

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister

But I have all my hair...

NOW! I'm pissed off, Dex.......

*** comes a-stomping slowly, stropping up his Bowie knife, over his shoulder with his pony-tail, that starts at the back of his NECK!"

Gordon J Torture
I'm 5,8, shaved head, 27 years old, and I havn't weighed myself since I stopped going to the gym months ago, but I was 250 lbs of pretty lean powerlifter before I became lazy as f*ck.

I found this pic from about a year ago when I was 265lbs, which I posted on a bodybuilder forum in mockery of all bbers who actually train for looks so they can pose and look at themselves all day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...RE/TORTURE.jpg

Twila
I'm 5'5 (with normal shoes on 5"4 3/4 with no shoes)
short spiky brown hair with long red bangs(sort of a reverse mullet).
110lbs (hoping to break 120lbs now that I don't smoke)
34yrs old.
Blue eyes.
I'm the one bombing around Vancouver in the Silver hyundai accent with Bob Marley Blasting on the stereo.

Edited to add eye colour. Forgot....oops.

Jay
I suppose if Twila is doing it, I will too.

I'm 5' 9-10"
Long curly light brown, blondish hair (bleaches and streaks in the summer sun) I wear it in a pony tail. When my hair is wet and down I'm told I look like Jesus or Bon Jovi or Chris Cornell...
180 pounds
Bluish greenish eyes with brown flecks in them (my wife says its because Im so full of **** that its coming through my eyes)
Light beard.
33 years old.
34 waist.

I found a few grey hairs the other day...so I guess I'm getting old like some of you around here.

Twila
Jay, your suppose to pull out the grey hairs as soon as you find them.

Jay
Well my wife has more than a few grey hairs poking through her chestnut brown hair...and she is 29...so I'm being supportive by not removing the few I found on my head...

jimmoyer
I've emailed my camera phone picture to myself and then downloaded to a file, but can't get the right format or the right allowed pixels if I want this shimmering image as my avatarrrrh.

I'm icon incompetent.

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmoyer

I've emailed my camera phone picture to myself and then downloaded to a file, but can't get the right format or the right allowed pixels if I want this shimmering image as my avatarrrrh.

I'm icon incompetent.

Just use windows "paint" to resize it. save as JPG.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmoyer

I'm icon incompetent.

Now I'm curious. Try www.photobucket.com (external - login to view).

Dexter Sinister
[quote="Ten Packs"]NOW! I'm pissed off, Dex... comes a-stomping slowly, stropping up his Bowie knife...

HEY! Don't blame me, I had nothing to do with it. It's just the luck of the genetic draw. Put your knife away, come over for a beer, and we'll talk.

This is what I look like (notice I'm wearing a hat, so you can't really tell if I have hair or not):

no new posts