Opening up and everything… sheesh

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by Bubble

anyone under 20?

If we were under 20 we would be out trying to find 18 year olds

Exactly.

Reverend Blair
What do I look like? Why, I look like a god...a slightly over weight, much disheveled god who can't grow a proper beard but is too lazy to shave.

mrmom2
Why did I know you are like that Rev I too hate shaving I always have a bad beard going

mrmom2
Hey Ten Now I know what you look like I guess if I run into you at Costco or something I'll just shout out HEY TEN PACKS HOWS IT GOING :P

GreenGreta
Hmm, all very interesting. We need to know the sex as well. Yes some are obvious, but not all.
Me:
Female, 37, 5 foot 8, 130 pounds blonde blue eyed (yes I got bumps, but they aren't on my nose. haha)

Hey, way to go on posting your actual pic. Trusting.

Diamond Sun
5'6, 130 lb. Shoulder length brown hair with blonde and copper streaks. Brown eyes, which I affectionately call my cow-pie eyes. Two heartbeats.

If you hunt, there is a photo or two of me on here somewhere!! From probably 6-8-10 months ago. Or just ask Moghrabi. He remembers.

peapod
hehehe..remember morg's pics diamond. I will pull up that pic thread, thats where andem wants the pics anyway.

5' 3 115 pounds...I guess..as long as I can get into my jeans I don't care....blue eyes....auburn hair...not RED!......older than mom...but well perserved.

I

Diamond Sun
How could I FORGET Mogrhabi's pictures??

peapod

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Canadian

I'm around 5'11, 185 lbs

Had long brown hair but now i'ts chopped off and I'm now:

Usually covered in dirt, carving sandstone does that to your clothes.

I guess I'd look like a thinner Stone Cold Steve Austin except I'm not a prick.

Carving sandstone? Are you an artist?

Cosmo
Sorry, Jo, shoulda read back. Any pix of your art anywhere? I'd love to see them.

I'm a graphic artist as well. Love that Photoshop! I also used to paint in oils but just didn't have the patience. I wanted to reproduce what I saw in my head (abstract stuff) but didn't want to learn to do realism first, which is a requirement for good abstract. Now I just do it on computer.

Oh ... back to thread topic ... I'm 5' 7", no idea of weight but the jeans are getting snug again so probably around 140, lots of tattoos, piercings, green eyes (soon to be lasered and free of glasses so I can wear my false eyelashes again!), usually blonde but at the moment brown and fire engine red. By Monday I'll be blonde on top, shaved on the back and sides. My summer doo. My fetish is shoes, so I have everything from 8" dominatrix boots to a favourite pair of worn out sneakers, but tend to wear lots of jeans or mini skirts ... or anything with sparkles and glitter on it!

Bubble
my mom's a graphic designer now i just have to figure out fractal painter!

GreenGreta
Did you say how old Cosmo?

GreenGreta
Did you say how old Cosmo?

Cosmo
Sorry, Green, forgot that part ... Turned 46 in February. I'm an Aquarian.

LOVE my 40s, BTW!

Reverend Blair
Quote:

now i just have to figure out fractal painter!

that'd be somebody who paints fractals. Actually, that sounds kind of dirty.

Bubble
it's a computer program! like photoshop and corel draw!

Bubble
Rev, do you just log in type your opinion and then log out and watch everyone else talk? whenever i look you're offline. by the way what's a fractal?

Bubble
like my avatar - that's from fractal painter.

mrmom2
The Rev is hidden Bubs :P Go to profile and you can do the same thing

Bubble
why would he want to hide?

mrmom2
He's the sneaky type :P Get in give you a shot and dissapear into the mist of cyber space

Bubble
mrmom2-you remind me of the starfish off finding nemo(I could imagine you having the voice of rosie oDonald-if your were a girl)

Cosmo
Well, it's not a real great cloak of invisibility, since we can all do it.

Bubble
Who here has ever died they're hair hot pink before!?!?(not me i've only ever had highlights!)

mrmom2
Thats pretty funny Bubs You better go read what I look like at the beginning of this thread

Bubble
I didn't mean looks wise just like you know voice wise.

Bubble
Hey will they're always be the 1 hidden? why not just not be hidden?

mrmom2
My voice is pretty low and I have been accused of being loud and rude like Rosie Especially when I drink lots of beer

no new posts