Quote: Originally Posted by Bubble

is everyone here over like 35?

Nope. 32.

Bubble
anyone under 32?

Bubble
under20?

peapod
Bubble there are members here your age...JD dream, 007(awesome dude a few others...there probally outside playing :P Hey bubble go look in the community centre...I started a thread for yea :P

Bubble
thanks

peapod
Oi! 007 is very fast to

I think not
Yeah bubble go, the rest have to ponder this totalitarian statment:

Quote: Originally Posted by Peapod

I have received some excellent advice from a wise person. We will no longer be explaining to this board our reasons for various bannings. We have nothing to defend and nothing to apologize for. The moderators will communicate among themselves...we will consider banning carefully. I am locking this thread until andem reads it.

Ten Packs

is everyone here over like 35?

It's the huge "Boomer Generation", bubble.... having the greatest block of voting power in Canadian history, we're going to arrange to receive new Winnebagos at 55, and charge it up to the Canada Pension Plan. Then we will spend the rest of our lives wintering in Florida, Arizona and California - while you poor bastards pay it off through your taxes.....

Bubble
So everyone here is just old and has nothing else to do but fantasize what they're going to do with their lives?

I think not

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

What the hell are you larfing at, EH?

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1

Kids, you gotta love the sense of immortality they have.

Bubble
besides Said1 who is 32 and potenial red curly hair?(Unless you die it)

Jo Canadian

So everyone here is just old and has nothing else to do but fantasize what they're going to do with their lives?

I'm just stuck at work with nothing else to do...hows about you?

Bubble

Quote: Originally Posted by Said1

Kids, you gotta love the sense of immortality they have.

You know i wonder why you say that bacause if you are worried about dying some day or maybe not then shouldn't you be going out doing something fun, well unless this chat stuff is considered fun for you or that you have fulfilled your hearts diseres?

Bubble
i'm studying !!! sorta l.a finals tomorro

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Ah, an astute young person. You'll go far, Bubble.

Said1

Quote: Originally Posted by I think notQuote: Originally Posted by Said1Quote: Originally Posted by I think not What the hell are you larfing at, EH?Kids, you gotta love the sense of immortality they have.You know i wonder why you say that bacause if you are worried about dying some day or maybe not then shouldn't you be going out doing something fun, well unless this chat stuff is considered fun for you or...

Quote has been trimmed
I have a small child, I'm usually at home this time of night )11pm0.

How about toi, no life either?

Bubble
thanks

Bubble
i have an exam tomorro have to get ready to go to bed soon anyway(the only reason i found this place is because my dvd drive dispeared)

Said1

i have an exam tomorro have to get ready to go to bed soon anyway(the only reason i found this place is because my dvd drive dispeared)

Did you find it? :P

Bubble
yep

Bubble
it pulled a houdini(though unlike houdini it came back)

Said1

That's good.

The power supply died on my old computer back in October. I was in the middle of writing a term paper. Panic city!
I was able to get an extension, but the hard drive died next....still got a D!

Reverend Blair
Quote:

I was at a seance once where Houdini did come back. Actually, it wasn't Houdini...it was me crawling around under the table and one of my friends throwing things from the other room.

Ten Packs

Now - let me get this straight.... that would be somehow different than someone who hasn't even moved OUT FROM HOME, and "has nothing else to do but fantasize what they're going to do with their lives?"

puh-leeeze....

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Now - let me get this straight.... that would be somehow different than someone who hasn't even moved OUT FROM HOME, and "has nothing else to do but fantasize what they're going to do with their lives?"

Don't worry about it Ten Packs...you know as well as I do that he's doomed to get old just like the rest of us. In the meantime, he's not exactly wrong, is he?

Bubble
By the way I already know what I'm going to with my life(serve GOD) I actually have something worth living for while those of you who chose option 3 in that poll obviously don't(not yet anyway) Besides i'm too young to fantasize about the future i have my whole life ahead of me and i'm living in the present!

Jay
"By the way I already know what I'm going to with my life(serve GOD)"

I wish you the best in your goal.

no new posts