Dream Meaning

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I had a dream about Zenfisher once, except that wasn't his name yet.

Zen was standing on the rocks by a river. He had a fishing rod. He would cast, then when he reeled in, instead of the line coming to him, he would fly out with the line. I watched for a while then asked him what he doing.

He said, "I'm Zenfishing, get me beer." That's how he got his name.

Actually, sometimes I wonder if that was a dream or not. ;-)

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/a3.htm

Arm

To see your arms as the emphasis in your dream, indicates your nurturance side and your ability to reach out and care for people. Alternatively, it may represent the struggles and challenges in your life. Consider the pun "arm yourself" which implies that you need to protect yourself, be more aggressive and take a firmer stance on things.

To dream that your arm has been injured, signifies your inability to care for yourself or your helplessness in reaching out to others. You may have been feeling limited and restricted in terms of your freedom or activities. The right arm signifies your outgoing nature and is associated with masculine energy, while your left arm signifies your supportive or nurturing nature and is associated with feminine qualities. Losing either arm may suggest that you are failing to recognize its respective characteristics.

To dream that you rip someone else's arms out, indicates that you are extremely upset with something that this person has done, but you have not been able to fully express your anger. Because you tend to keep your emotions inside, it is finding expression in your dreams in a violent way.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
To dream that you rip someone else's arms out, indicates that you are extremely upset with something that this person has done, but you have not been able to fully express your anger.

What if you rip their arms off and slap them around with the wet ends. :?:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Dreams are extremely personal. In order for a dream to be interpreted by someone else they'd have to know you and your subconcious exceedingly well.

Most people know exactly what their dreams mean and are sometimes unable or unwilling to acknowledge it.

On that note I had a dream the other night that Prince (the artist formerly known as some kind of symbol) and Pamela Anderson got into a fight. Prince kept calling her " spray cheese"

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Reverend Blair said:
What if you rip their arms off and slap them around with the wet ends. :?:

:x Hey I use that one on my kids, except it's that I'd rip off their arm and beat them with the bloody stump.

As far as the dream goes, I'm sure it's just pent up frustration there...I'd reccomend 4-6 hours of playing Grand Theft Auto, that'll get it out of you. :wink:

beks

Nominee Member
Nov 14, 2005
france
GreenGreta said:
What would a dream about an arm mean?

And who has a cool dream to share?

i have had some pretty odd dreams actually, alot are to do with the general falling stuff, i.e me fallling from great height (im scared to death of heights, lol) and i suddenly then thund onto the ground and wake up,

iv then had ones of a desert island with golden sands, and im a with a guy, i feel in the dream i love him, but i cant see his face, i have no i dea who he is at all, and we're looking out into the ocean and we see dolphins jumping up out of the water into the far off distance.

maybe the dreams showing me my dream man or summit, not sure as i cant see who he is or what he looks like, lol.