Candyland

peapod
I got this from another board...

What is your perfect world, your Great Society?
We've just made you The Ruler of the World. People are the same as before, national boundaries sit in the same places, there are hungry people, rich people, criminals, saints, warriors, and YOU. The head honcho, the Big Cheese, the Queen, the Boss, the King. The Emperor. Let's not be modest, you RULE.

Now what?

What is the perfect world, and how will you solve all the world's problems? Can you *really* make all the people happy all of the time?

Give it a shot.

peapod
Blah! I will start....in my candyland, everyone gets a throne...

There will be no such thing as beer, it will be replaced by yogurt smoothies.

Every one shall have their own minature goat!

mrmom2
No such thing as Beer I sense a violent revolt in your Candyland P :P

missile
In my world,all the girls will be princesses and I will be a cowboy

peapod
headline in the candyland times

*mom disappears from candyland*

mrmom2
News flash Mom a martyr for the cause of beer in Candyland :P

Jay
a new religion is started in Candyland....mrmomity

peapod
In candyland the only one with power is the one with the wizard stick.

In candyland all men do not wear cloths.... All women wear cloths, if they want to.

Twila
First law I'd pass is that cruelty to animals punishable by death.....Animal testing would now be performed on lifers'......

No industrial farming..too many people to feed? oh well...some die. Won't work (notice "won't, not can't) you starve...too bad.

This would be Twila's land of the hard asses!

oh and politics would be a volunteer hobby. No career politicians. If you kill in the name of religion you die.

mrmom2
Twinks the ruthless dictator of Candyland :P

Twila
Rutheless Dictator of Candyland has a nice sound to it, I think.

Although I don't particularily like the fact that dictator has the word dic in it.

peapod
In my candyland, animals will have the same conderation as people therefore, there will be the occasional killing sprees....but only for noble causes! Like cats...their glands are sought after for making perfume! When we start running low on cats...well I will just go over and invade twinksland....I got a big wizard stick to

mrmom2
Too funny you made my day Twila

Twila
ah,But Pea, you forgot I am in control of all the Vegetablse. and they will rise up and heed my command.

Twila
I made your day? Would that garner any sympathy for my cause? It seems Pea is attempting to breach my borders in search of ...gulp cats.........you know those cute furry things that will ragdoll in your arms....... (not real subtle I know but you go with what you got)

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Rutheless Dictator of Candyland has a nice sound to it, I think.

Although I don't particularily like the fact that dictator has the word dic in it.

We will call you tator then... I think we will hear a taters and meat something coming from Pea soon…

callum01
wow who knew somthing with the words "candyland" and "twinksland" could become so intense.

Twila
Pea was right...taters and meat can sure be used in a myriad of ways.....who'd have thunk it?

peapod
Well I just waved my magic stick and Oi! I got three big tanks made of hersey chocolate, the guns shoots hersey kisses. HA! I will blow your wegies to puree...

Twila
Chocolate and veggie puree? K. that's just revolting....

and since it's revolting......and you created it....guess who it's going to revolt on? Hmmmm.can ya? that's right.....\

Twila,,,,,Queen or tator of the paranormal veggie--tables....all hail Tator Twila!!!!!!!

I'd also like to degree that as sovereign Tator I get to decide who will be wearing loin cloths and servicing...my...uh serving as my ...body guards....

Twila
You know Pea, that people have the same types of glands as cats,eh? and as they have human phermones.....which perfume makers say is better.....well....I could let you have a number of nubile young loin cloth wearing individuals for your own.....either sex.....

mrmom2
Okay Queen Podifer leave the cats out of it or were going to start up the chain saws and kill all th trees in Podifers naked land :P Lets see what kisses can do against chainsaws

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

I could let you have a number of nubile young loin cloth wearing individuals for your own.....either sex.....

What about Mrmom and I? Do we get any?

peapod
blah! you will have to rename twinkland..smutland. My candyland, all will be one with the trees, but no bushes allowed If a tree happens to pass on, than a giant lolly pop with takes its place, one with swirls! peppermint....Ha! I just waved my magic stick, and guess who is here...russell crowe...and hes naked and he will kick twinks and her league of wegies right into the steamer.

mrmom2
What you do break him out of Jail :P Russell Crowe hothead easily defeated no calls to the wife for him :P Those lollipops are no match for the cats will be licked to sticks in seconds.Twinks quick go for the queens majic stick

Jay

Twila
Twila sends Dave Navarro (the handsomest man in rock) to steal Pea's wizard stick......and finds out it's actually a shrivelled *****.......

hmmmm. what'ya make of that?

mrmom2
Navarro mister mutton chop sideburns eeeeeeewwwwww You got to be kidding .Shuts down chainsaws switchs to queen Podifers team :P

Twila
Traitor! But that's ok....cause I have the wizi stick (which knowing what it's made of makes the name all the more apropo)

peapod
Come on over mom, I take all the taters I can get HA! I live on an island, surrounded by bubbley tofu chili...possible with a magic stick, no wonder he is all shriveled up. Only the great machjo could make it through the tofu chili...excuse me now russell is staring at me

no new posts