Girls thread

peapod
psssssst...ladies lets have our own thread, Said grab your nail polish and the baby duck...twinks is here to. It must be mating season, nothing but peacocks everywhere girls, so whata make of that :P

Who's on first??

Said1
Well, if it was up to me, I'd make the peacocks post photos of themselves, especially Vanni.

peapod
How come all you girls like fucci so much...take a gander at henry hard luck..now there's something yummy

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

How come all you girls like fucci so much...take a gander at henry hard luck..now there's something yummy

Haven't bumped into him much, too soo to tell. I'd prefer to judge by photo though.

Twila
So What do you think Vanni looks like?

And Pea. You know what Henry looks like?

peapod
* fill my glass up would ya said, and don't be stingy about it either*

*looks around* well if you happen upon a poet around these parts, that would be henry hard luck. Hey said, frito lay has his photo up, he's kind of a chick magnet, go check him out, in the community centre under frito lay.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

* fill my glass up would ya said, and don't be stingy about it either*

*looks around* well if you happen upon a poet around these parts, that would be henry hard luck. Hey said, frito lay has his photo up, he's kind of a chick magnet, go check him out, in the community centre under frito lay.

I'm on my way. *burp*

Reverend Blair
Mrs. Rev just whacked me on the head, so I'll sneak out quietly.

Twila
the pilot one? Is that really him?

Moghrabi has put his other avatar back up I see

Just a warning. This keyboard I'm using has no comma key. and I'm lazy and haven't replaced the keyboard.

peapod
Yes it is, would you like an introduction?? No he not a pliot, thats just a hobby, in real life he works for big brother Careful now...I smell a spook!!! hide the baby duck!!!!

*says to herself, I don't know why I would do such a thing to said, introduce her to frito lay oh well*

Said1
Ok, I'm back.

Not bad, although I prefer a bit more hair.

Twila
uh...big brother uh...in what sort of capacity?

K. I have a glass.....but it's empty

Twila
So is ****** ownership a definate prerequisite for entry to this thread? Cause Rev has started his own thread...

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

So is ****** ownership a definate prerequisite for entry to this thread? Cause Rev has started his own thread...

That depends on their purpose. Professing total submission and adoration is acceptable.

peapod
* throughs the ice out, and refills tumbler* Maybe the all the rapping sisters will pop in, not to worry twinks, its like government buildings and stuff. He does not have a brief case or handcuffs.Back to the fasincation with fucci, what it the puppet avatar he was packing for awhile???

* takes out the tequila*

Twila
Quote:

He does not have a brief case or handcuffs

Oh...that's too bad.

Do you share your tequilla? Cause really all I got here is this weird blue martini stuff

peapod
* cuts the lemons* Well no we don't twinks, we can barley...what oh its JD dream, another girl at the board, just came on my messenger, she is coming right over...maybe she's got some good gossip for us....*belch*

merryclaire
i know no gossip other than men are really stinky. lol

Twila
Darn. K. Fine I"m stuck with this funky weird blue martini crap....

and this dooby

peapod
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*stops in tracks* what was that again twinks.

merryclaire
ok, now i'm feeling really deprived, all i've got is this little bottle of coca cola...

Twila
uh. Nothing....must have been Bob.......

Can we invite Moghrabi to this thread? He needs some light heartedness...

Twila
Merry Claire. I'll gladly share my strange blue martini stuff with you..........

peapod
*belch* look whats coming up to the door girls, merryclaire, my grocery clerk, wot the hell she doing here. *belch*

merryclaire
didn't you say hard luck henry was married with kids pea?
has anyone actually seen a pic of vanni?

mind you, i've given up on men and i'm thinking of running away with angelina jolie

merryclaire
thank you twila, i will gladly take you up on your offer of your strange blue martini stuff!

hey pea, are you drinking woman? and if so, hand some over!

Twila
Looking is not a crime.....it's groping that's a crime. Just ask Christian Slater.....

Angelina's a good choice.....

merryclaire
i just realized where the word 'handsome' came from...

it was when the first chick saw the first hot guy and she said 'omigod, hand me some of that!' haha

peapod
SHUT UP! thanks, your all yakking so fast, I can't get a keystroke in Well yes bigh is merryclaire, some broads have all the luck, but one can still admire merryclaire, one can.....man you girls got it for vanni...but *pours another tumbler full* truth be known... " where is little ricky I miss that gouda cheese boy ricky where are you *wipes nose on sleeve*

Twila
I have a mental picture of alot of the people here. I know pic's are wrong. But it's either make up how you guys look mentally or picture a big red x. And that gets confusing.

Avatars usually inspire the mental picture. Currently Pea looks like Darwin.....

Vanni had that lovely avatar earlier....in my minds eye he looks like that........