Girls thread

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
psssssst...ladies lets have our own thread, Said grab your nail polish and the baby duck...twinks is here to. It must be mating season, nothing but peacocks everywhere girls, so whata make of that :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's on first??

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
peapod said:
How come all you girls like fucci so much...take a gander at henry hard luck..now there's something yummy 8)

Haven't bumped into him much, too soo to tell. I'd prefer to judge by photo though. :lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
So What do you think Vanni looks like?

And Pea. You know what Henry looks like?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
* fill my glass up would ya said, and don't be stingy about it either*

*looks around* well if you happen upon a poet around these parts, that would be henry hard luck. Hey said, frito lay has his photo up, he's kind of a chick magnet, go check him out, in the community centre under frito lay.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
peapod said:
* fill my glass up would ya said, and don't be stingy about it either*

*looks around* well if you happen upon a poet around these parts, that would be henry hard luck. Hey said, frito lay has his photo up, he's kind of a chick magnet, go check him out, in the community centre under frito lay.

I'm on my way. *burp*

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
the pilot one? Is that really him?

Moghrabi has put his other avatar back up I see

Just a warning. This keyboard I'm using has no comma key. and I'm lazy and haven't replaced the keyboard.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Yes it is, would you like an introduction?? No he not a pliot, thats just a hobby, in real life he works for big brother 8O Careful now...I smell a spook!!! 8O hide the baby duck!!!!

*says to herself, I don't know why I would do such a thing to said, introduce her to frito lay oh well*

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
:tard: uh...big brother :confused1: uh...in what sort of capacity?

K. I have a glass.....but it's empty

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
So is vagina ownership a definate prerequisite for entry to this thread? Cause Rev has started his own thread...

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: Girls thread

Twila said:
So is vagina ownership a definate prerequisite for entry to this thread? Cause Rev has started his own thread...

That depends on their purpose. Professing total submission and adoration is acceptable.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
* throughs the ice out, and refills tumbler* Maybe the all the rapping sisters will pop in, not to worry twinks, its like government buildings and stuff. He does not have a brief case or handcuffs.Back to the fasincation with fucci, what it the puppet avatar he was packing for awhile???

* takes out the tequila*

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
He does not have a brief case or handcuffs

Oh...that's too bad.

Do you share your tequilla? Cause really all I got here is this weird blue martini stuff

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
* cuts the lemons* Well no we don't twinks, we can barley...what oh its JD dream, another girl at the board, just came on my messenger, she is coming right over...maybe she's got some good gossip for us....*belch*

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Darn. K. Fine I"m stuck with this funky weird blue martini crap....

and this dooby