microwaveable sushi!

Twila
Yep. You read that right.

Soon to come to a coscto hear you.

4 minutes in mic. 4 minutes on counter. and your ready to go.

We had some samples brought in to work from a company that is hoping to market them here.

Surprisingly they were quite good. At least some of the Nigiri was.....unfortunately some of the nigiri had farmed grilled salmon. Ick to the farmed bits.

The prawn nigiri was vedy vedy good.

(psssst. Mrmom. Is this fresh enough?)

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Yep. You read that right.

Soon to come to a coscto hear you.

4 minutes in mic. 4 minutes on counter. and your ready to go.

We had some samples brought in to work from a company that is hoping to market them here.

Surprisingly they were quite good. At least some of the Nigiri was.....unfortunately some of the nigiri had farmed grilled salmon. Ick to the farmed bits.

The prawn nigiri was vedy vedy good.

(psssst. Mrmom. Is this fresh enough?)

Cooked sushi? Isnt that an oxymoron? And nuked at that, Blech!

Twila
Actually Sushi refers only to the rice. Sashimi is uncooked fish...

I know it sounds terrible. But it was good. I can't prove it to you. I wish I could (cause I know how it sounds)

the mic doesn't actually cook it. It only heats up the already cooked rice. It heats up the rice which in turn defrosts the fish on top.

You know. If it wasn't for the fact that I ate it myself I'd not believe it's possible......

missile
Nuking it might just kill off all the nasty bacteria..Might!Still,you're far braver than I to eat that!

I think not
You guys ever watch faces of death? There is this restaurant in Taiwan (I think), that places a live monkey in the middle of the table with its head sticking out from above the table only.

People sit around the table bashing the monkeys head till its half dead (not dead) and the chef comes over, carves its skull out (the monkey is still alive) and then they start eating its brains.

Its one of the few times I wished I can jump through the screen and kick someones ***. Disgusting animal torturing.

Twila
my ex brought that movie into our house but I refused to watch it.

there are somethings I simply can't watch. Animal torture is 1. Child abuse is another. Remember when nanny cams were popular for awhile? People video taping their nannies beating their kids. I couldn't watch the news during those times.

I have no idea how anybody could have that much self restraint to be able to take the video to the police without stopping off at the nannies with a bat in hand and a club in the other.

missile
I really hate any man who abuses or hits a woman-no matter what the provocation is! There is a Web Site known as Rotten.Com that shows lots of photos of death. Don't go there! As for torturing animals,I can't even put a live lobster into boiling water!

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

I really hate any man who abuses or hits a woman-no matter what the provocation is! There is a Web Site known as Rotten.Com that shows lots of photos of death. Don't go there! As for torturing animals,I can't even put a live lobster into boiling water!

I've boiled a few lobsters in my time

Maine lobsters, yum.