People We Need Some Fresh Threads!

Twila
Quote:

For those who don't know, wattle and daub is where a woven latticework of wooden stakes called wattles is daubed with a mixture of mud and clay, animal dung and straw to create a structure. Yes, a poo hut

I believe our Yeti's and Sasquatches use these types of homes as they are easier to camouflage. The only issue they have is with the newly arrived dung beetle. I've heard that the Sasquatch will go to work in the morning (their in the tourist sector) and find their home moved a good 5ft when they get home........

SECONDGEN
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Quote:

For those who don't know, wattle and daub is where a woven latticework of wooden stakes called wattles is daubed with a mixture of mud and clay, animal dung and straw to create a structure. Yes, a poo hut

I believe our Yeti's and Sasquatches use these types of homes as they are easier to camouflage. The only issue they have is with the newly arrived dung beetle. I've heard that the Sasquatch will go to work in the morning (their in the tourist sector) and find their home moved a good 5ft when they get home........

Only in Manitoba eh

canadian_cindy

Well thats not fair...I don't have any sled dogs.... my mom use to make me and my brothers pull the sled... I knew there was something not right about that!! Thats it... Igloo retirement home for her!!!!

peapod
Sasquatches, ah yes! me and three toed hippie have found many clues out in the forest of the hairy one. Galaniomama swears she partied with one up on mount washington...she must have been wearing that cape, it attracts all kinds of critters

no new posts