People We Need Some Fresh Threads!

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Time to put on your thinking caps :idea: And put up some new threads it's starting to get a little stale around here :p Anybody got some ideas :wink:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: People We Need Some F

I made a fresh thread! I did I did!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
How about a thread on Unsettling Dreamsof the nonsexual kind and another one on good Things About The USA? Worst Dating Experiences?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

So we idiot folk can understand Canadians better.

Puhleese! Like it's some kind of magic pill or something! I'm Canadian and I don't understand half the weird things my fellow Canadians do!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: People We Need Some F

Twila said:
So we idiot folk can understand Canadians better.

Puhleese! Like it's some kind of magic pill or something! I'm Canadian and I don't understand half the weird things my fellow Canadians do!

Well it would be nice to hear some Canadian perspectives on something other than the US.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Dang! caught in the act!

ITN. What are some of the things about Canadians you don't understand? Your question may fall with in the half of things I understand.

As for me. I don't understand why some of us live in the yukon. I have no idea why anybody would live in a province where if you shower before going to work you risk dying of hypothermia!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Twila said:
Dang! caught in the act!

ITN. What are some of the things about Canadians you don't understand? Your question may fall with in the half of things I understand.

As for me. I don't understand why some of us live in the yukon. I have no idea why anybody would live in a province where if you shower before going to work you risk dying of hypothermia!

Well one thing I never figured out about Canadians is why you guys haven't given up on igloos yet :p

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Well one thing I never figured out about Canadians is why you guys haven't given up on igloos yet

3 reasons actually. 1 we like the colur white. 2 it brings in the tourists. 3. Keeps the beer just the right level of cold.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Twila said:
Well one thing I never figured out about Canadians is why you guys haven't given up on igloos yet

3 reasons actually. 1 we like the colur white. 2 it brings in the tourists. 3. Keeps the beer just the right level of cold.

:sign5:

Thanks, that answers my question.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Missile. Yellow is the new white.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
i was thinking of putting in a few fire hydrants to encourage my hearty huskies to pee in a new area. Other than that,hobbling them together did come to mind{but then,their legs would freeze together!} :oops:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Why don't you guys bring your homes into the 21st century, try straw huts they're much warmer

Cause then you'd just say we were copying you and we had no originality of our own.
:tongue1: