hubbley bubbley (Hubbley Bubbley)

peapod
Has anyone ever tried a egyptian water pipe?? I had my first experience with one today. Frito lay is always going on about a hole in the wall he visits in Nanamio, where he partakes in a bowl of the hubbley bubbley @ 9.00 a bowl . I tried the apple one, I must say the whole experience was most pleasant. The hubbley bubbley is really catching on here. Sitting around the hubbley bubbley shooting the breeze with my buds, sharing a bowl Anybody ever try the hubbley bubbley????

Frito lay
Pea Pipe, yes indeedy blowin a bowl of the Ole Hubbly Bubbly is a favorite pastime of mine. I would be more than happy to bring you over to Friends Restaurant and spark a bowl of the finest fruit flavored Egyptian Smoke. Only one condition No BC tabacco allowed!!!! Vunni Fettachooni is not welcome as he is much to violent and I fear him.

peapod
finest fruit flavored Egyptian Smoke, I wonder?? sounds more like drano crystals to me, you got in the bowl of your hubbley bubbley. You just said in the quote thread you were gonna kick my *** as well as vanni fucci's. Now you are over here at the hubbley bubbley whining that your ascared of mr. fucci. Me thinks all is not right in that bowl

Frito lay
I am trying to be tough and show no weakness and you blew my cover, now everyone will know. I must go cry know. "you daughter of a motherless goat". (I think this is also on the menu)

galianomama
hey frito, we need to take a trip up to nanaimo to partake in the hub in the hub. ha! that would make a great restaurant to open here, can you imagine all the types we would have lined up to enter? ouch, i dunno, i think it fits in better with the temperment of the hub city. far out.......

although, it could be like smoking stuff on the bbq....only in a pipe, just put in the ol' mesquite chips and off you go!

peapod
Mama There is one in Victoria, shawn took me there last night...Oi!! sitting around with the hubbley bubbley, dispensing wisdom faster than you can say ol' mesquite chips :P We shall take you there mama

EmmaDibbs
Getting in with the Hookah eh Pea??!!

peapod
Nah, had to see what all the hoopla was about the hubbley bubbley. Twas fun tho. How are you and mr. dibbs and william

EmmaDibbs
We're all good...very busy at work at the moment so haven't been to the board much. Just had a nice long weekend (Bank Holiday) which was good- spent lot's of time out and about- a bit work out!!!

How's things going over in lovely Victoria? apart from trying out Hookahs!!

peapod
HOT! vey vey hot! Banker bill says to send a big heya to the dibblets Frito lay has renamed you and yours the "dibblets" psssst...never should have told him about the board, have you seen the stuff he has written here But you have met the chip and you can vouch that he is normal...sorta :P

EmmaDibbs
Who is the chip then??

Weather is dire here...it's pouring with rain!!

peapod
Emma you met chip...you followed him to my place.
Look in the thread under frito lay...he put his own mug shot up hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahha

EmmaDibbs
I just had a look at that one Pea and I figured out who it was...blimey everyone is here!! CC is the new black!
You got a Rotty round at yours?

peapod
Well I am puttin the rotty in my closet for nickfun...since he says he is hiding in my closet on his avatar Well frito won't be around much as you can see by his last post. He must have a bug up his *** about something Banker bill says hey de hoe hoe to you and yours

peapod
Well I am puttin the rotty in my closet for nickfun...since he says he is hiding in my closet on his avatar Well frito won't be around much as you can see by his last post. He must have a bug up his *** about something Banker bill and shawn says hey de hoe hoe to you and yours

Twila
Quote:

Has anyone ever tried a egyptian water pipe??

Is this a trick questions?

peapod
For petes sakes!!!! its just tobacco...apple, lemon, its the wisdom dispensing that make it fun, wisdom and Hubbley bubbley....and the occasional plate of curried goat....

EmmaDibbs
They are also quite fond of them in Turkey. Actually the Hubbly Bubbly as you call it fits in great with the Egyptian lifestyle. They are laid back and relaxed about everything and so is the pipe...we saw loads of people sitting there sucking on the pipe in Egypt.

EmmaDibbs
They are also quite fond of them in Turkey. Actually the Hubbly Bubbly as you call it fits in great with the Egyptian lifestyle. They are laid back and relaxed about everything and so is the pipe...we saw loads of people sitting there sucking on the pipe in Egypt.

EmmaDibbs

EmmaDibbs
Oh my God!! Can someone delete a couple of those!! I thought you couldn't double post but I've managed a triple somehow- is that a record??

Twila
Emma, put down the pipe and step away!!!!!!!

Quote:

or petes sakes!!!! its just tobacco...apple, lemon, its the wisdom dispensing that make it fun, wisdom and Hubbley bubbley....and the occasional plate of curried goat....

Are you sure you want to stick to this especially after Emma's triple posting?

And who's got the curried goat?!?! Why are they not sharing!?!?!

EmmaDibbs
You see that wouldn't have happened if the work computers ran a bit faster!!

Twila
That's the excuse I use to

no new posts