Hey

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well here is something...I got a message from 007, although he is busy right now studing, he plans on returning soon..to achieve his top poster status. Now who says canadians don't have weapons 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
I took time out to sit around and figure out a way to justify NOT going to Langford to finish my move. With the help of my lovely bride to be, I managed to overcome the vestiges of catholic guilt that still trouble me from time to time and decided to hang out here in my new apartment. I will unpack a few boxes and exercise the demon dog, but other than that I plan to spend the day napping, reading, playing on the computer and eventually cooking a couple of steaks for dinner.

BTW, Peapod ... have you ever been in the Market on Yates Street behind London Drugs? Awesome place. I can get 8% yogurt (YUM!) and their meat is all sold deli-style. I picked up a couple of prime rib steaks yesterday and am very much looking forward to them. They also have all kinds of ethnic food there ... although the curry I got was nowhere as good as yours!

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Well, Derry, it IS Saturday ... surely you should be able to empty a fridge on a Saturday night? If not, you must be getting to be an old fart ... which I know all about, first hand!