Derry McKinney
Don't everybody talk at once

peapod
okay

peapod
Well here is something...I got a message from 007, although he is busy right now studing, he plans on returning soon..to achieve his top poster status. Now who says canadians don't have weapons

Derry McKinney
He's busy studding? Lucky dog.

Cosmo
I took time out to sit around and figure out a way to justify NOT going to Langford to finish my move. With the help of my lovely bride to be, I managed to overcome the vestiges of catholic guilt that still trouble me from time to time and decided to hang out here in my new apartment. I will unpack a few boxes and exercise the demon dog, but other than that I plan to spend the day napping, reading, playing on the computer and eventually cooking a couple of steaks for dinner.

BTW, Peapod ... have you ever been in the Market on Yates Street behind London Drugs? Awesome place. I can get 8% yogurt (YUM!) and their meat is all sold deli-style. I picked up a couple of prime rib steaks yesterday and am very much looking forward to them. They also have all kinds of ethnic food there ... although the curry I got was nowhere as good as yours!

Derry McKinney
I just found out I don't have to buy a fridge today. That's really good because I haven't emptied this one out yet.

Cosmo
Well, Derry, it IS Saturday ... surely you should be able to empty a fridge on a Saturday night? If not, you must be getting to be an old fart ... which I know all about, first hand!

Derry McKinney
I have to go yet tonight too. Some kind of shindig or something. At the rate people are always making plans for me, I should change my name to Nigel.

peapod
Very funny Derry 007 is STUDYING, not studding. He will get you for that.

no new posts