When the Mind Wanders

Derry McKinney

Electoral Member
May 21, 2005
The Owl Farm
To deny me marriage rights because there won't be a penis present at the altar

Taken out of context, as I've done here, this sounds like some kind of bizarre ritual sacrifice. No real reason for mentioning it, except I was interupted at that point in the sentence and, while pretending to listen to my wife (we're buying a new beer fridge apparently) I began musing about ritual mutilations. 8O

More troubling is that the new beer fridge is going to be one of those little things. Talk about your ritual mutilations.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
:twisted: :twisted: Oh, didn't I mention that part of the degenerate lesbian marriage ritual? But we don't actually keep it on the altar ... we toss it over our shoulders like traditional brides do the bouquet. The guest who catches it is destined to be straight. Instead of running for the bouquet like traditional weddings, the dykes scatter like ducks from a hound! ;)

Since I'm getting married next month, you know anyone who'd like to donate the traditional penis? :twisted:

Condolences on the beer fridge. Of course it' s cold enough in winter in your corner of the world to not have to worry about fridges more than a month or so out of the year, right? You'll only have a short time to improvise.

Derry McKinney

Electoral Member
May 21, 2005
The Owl Farm
Since I'm getting married next month, you know anyone who'd like to donate the traditional penis?

I heard that Peter MacKay wasn't using his. :lol:

Condolences on the beer fridge. Of course it' s cold enough in winter in your corner of the world to not have to worry about fridges more than a month or so out of the year, right?

It's too cold in the winter though...the beer freezes. Maybe I can get an adaptor and drill a hole in the fridge door and have an outer tap. I've never seen anybody do that with mini-kegs though, just with full keg systems.

Cathou

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2005
Montréal
Derry McKinney said:
It's too cold in the winter though...the beer freezes. Maybe I can get an adaptor and drill a hole in the fridge door and have an outer tap. I've never seen anybody do that with mini-kegs though, just with full keg systems.

the trick is to bury them in snow. it should prevent freezing as the snow act like an isolator (dont know the traduction of that one...)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Here I was all set to defend people who have wondering minds.........seems I don't need to.