Leaders, followers, and CREATORS.

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
The way I see it, there are only three basic types of people: leaders, followers, and creators.

Leaders lead, followers follow, but creators, they create the reasons why the leaders lead.

WHAT ARE YOU?

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
The two classes of humanity are prey and predators.

I personally, consider those the classes of life on earth, not humanity specifically.

There are so many different ways in modern humanity for one to become the prey or the predator. Thus, in reality, it would be hard to find anyone that is not a bit of both. Physically one might be prey, but he might be a genius and be able to totally wreck and torture the other guy's life. However, leaders, the type that always need to be in control, are almost always leaders, and followers the same, creators the same ...

Your point is cooler to say or to read I guess. Sounds real macho.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I'm of a certain type who hasn't any talent,has never been a leader, not much of a follower either. I'm just a survivor! I don't trust any leaders either.

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
You might be surprised. You may find, you are the type who get's "leaders" to do his bidding for him, and you just don't realize it yet.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Leaders, followers, a

For me it depends on what 'it" is. I've been known to follow, I've been known to lead and I've been known to ignore it all and go with my own creation........

I think most humans are this way. I can't imagine someone following all the time.................

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
People's main personality types usually tend to side with mostly one of the three. Most followers, do not actually know they are followers of course, but most leaders realize they need to be in control.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

unless your a parent, in which case you can never be mostly 1, you have to be all 3 equally

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Destoryers of what? Hope? that'd be beaucracy.

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
you have to be all 3 equally

A very small percentage of people have the discipline to be that balanced. It is a very unlikely phenomenon, even though many people like to believe they are all three equally.

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
Just destroyers in general, Twila. The official vandals of our society.

Destroyers (vandals) are actually Creators. By destroying, they are actually creating.

(Obviously blowing up the entire planet is not creating ;))

Derry McKinney

Electoral Member
May 21, 2005
The Owl Farm

I don't agree, Gordon. Many destroyers have no intention of replacing what they destroy with anything else. Their goal is simply to destroy what the find threatening or untoward.

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
They are not the ones that do the replacing Derry. And try not to think materialistically. Circumstance can be created, reason can be created, motive can be created, passion can be created, etc.

Those vandals will have created a transient reality for numerous police officers.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

So I guess that answers your question, Derry. the destroyers are creators............thank fully their not leaders........

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
So I guess that answers your question, Derry. the destroyers are creators............thank fully their not leaders

Like I said, Creators create the reasons why leaders lead

I didn't mean material destroyers at all, Gordon. Any idiot can break a window, after all...it should not earn them a title.

It still doesn't matter, it is still the same. Destruction leads to creation.

Derry McKinney

Electoral Member
May 21, 2005
The Owl Farm

I don't think that destruction leads to creation at all. I think that destruction is a first and necessary step to creation, but that in no way means that destruction is necessarily a step to creation.

There are many who destroy without creating...let's call them conservatives, just for kicks. The wake of their destruction may leave a place for creation to take place, but at the same time the action of their destruction discourages creativity. They destroy only out of personal greed and look on activity that does not supply that greed in a material way as something to be discouraged or destroyed.