How many of you think Charlton Heston is a racist?

Is Charlton Heston a racist?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frappuccino Dibs

Electoral Member
Apr 25, 2005
Nobody who can race a chariot with quite the level of casuality and panache of Charlton Heston should be having threads like this raised against their name ;-)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: How many of you think

Just a regular American who believes in the constitution

Unless your Ice-T In which case your not allowed to practice your constitutional right to free speech.

WarHawk

May 9, 2005
Re: RE: How many of you think Charlton Heston is a racist?

Frappuccino Dibs said:
Nobody who can race a chariot with quite the level of casuality and panache of Charlton Heston should be having threads like this raised against their name ;-)
You missunderstand me. I myself do not think he is a racist, but I know that a lot of people think he is. These numbers here look okay, although I do find it disturbing that at least some people think he is.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
He's dead?
So... were they able to pry the gun out of his...

Never mind. I prefer to speak respectfully of the dead.

When did he die?

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
I don't really find myself to be discriminitory to any particular race...But I do discriminate against assh*les. Every race seems to have their fair share of them and I'll just lump them in the moderate or extreme category.

canuckster

May 19, 2005
Why would anyone dream up a poll like this? All I know is that he was great in Planet of the Apes and Omega Man. I really don't know much else about him except I think he likes guns.