Peapod!!

EmmaDibbs
So you don't like threads with your name at the top then??

peapod
Listen you guys, stop doing this to me I don't like it you are wasting thread. Rev or andem please lock this thread or change the topic

Hard-Luck Henry
Quick question, P. You like Talking Heads? Y or N

peapod
Well I hang around here don't I?

Hard-Luck Henry
I knew you were going to say that. I just knew it! I was going to tell you not to, but gave you the benefit of the doubt. "Nah ... peapod's not that cheesy," I thought to myself.

mrmom2
You should have never gave up that Advisors chair big P :P You could have locked the thread yourself

peapod
Well that would be abusing my power would it not mom Hey mom, I layed out all the regions of british columbia for bigH, maps and pics included. We did your region...bigh was impressed by the kamloops area Tumbleweed gets them everytime Maybe that was his idea of being cheesey. :P

mrmom2
If he wants cheesy I'll see if I kind find a picture of this city's old official mascot Kami the trout with his six shooter and cowboy hat

NickFun
The only reason I'm responding to this thread is because Peapod's name IS at the top. Go Peapod!

peapod
wtf????????

mrmom2
It looks like your getting a bit of a fan club around here P :P I hope you don't get a swollen head

peapod
I don't want a fan club mom, I like crabby. Nickfun thinks he is gonna get me on that patio, hey..but what if nickfun wanted to get me on the patio, but nickfun was a female??? I guess only the green hornet knows for sure

mrmom2
I thought Nick only liked college girls P and it had to be three at a time :P

Vanni Fucci
I thought Nick was a three legged hermaphrodite... :P

peapod
oh no! nickfun changed his avatar Blimey! I stuck my mouse in that one :P

NickFun
Have no fear. I still like college girls Peapod. Though I am 45 and they are hard to come by these days. I am very male and the rumor that I am a three legged hermaphrodite is only partly true. I am three legged but not a hermaphrodite ( at least the doctor never told me I was). I have adjusted my location accordingly.

peapod
Nicky goomba, I think you need a noogie First, I don't do cocktails on the patio, nor do I have a gardener. And here is the real important one, I don't wear silky lingerie, I don't fish the shallows, to easy.

NickFun
Did I ever suggest you have a gardener Peapod? My faux pas! As for the sexy lingerie, perhaps we can replace it with something more comfortable such as bikini panties and a demi bra. The choice is yours! And the cocktails can easilly be replaced with a soft drink.

peapod
Man, you are really cheeseing me out here nicky goomba. I think maybe you should check the trailer park out up the road

NickFun
I see you are rejecting my heatfelt advances Pea. Perhaps you are playing hard to get?

peapod
For some reason nicky goomba I think its more hardfelt than heartfelt. One much easier to achieve than the other. Yes you are correct tho, I reject your advances, as I would bubbles to.

Hard-Luck Henry
Well, hellooo, little lady ... what brings you to these parts?

peapod
Blah! fiddlesticks :P

Hard-Luck Henry
Oi! Where did you get that sig, you cheeky blighter?

Cosmo
Welcome home Pea! The fish are officially safe again!

mrmom2
How many how big come on give it I gots aneed to know .Twas the fishing good

peapod
Well momsy...I did not go fishing I went up to the queen charlottes islands..and yes I coulda went fishing...but I was more into looking.......oh and I spoke to clayton about that fish of his in my avatar...yup it was a spring...58 pounds 6 ooz..he even made the local newspaper with that one..

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Well momsy...I did not go fishing I went up to the queen charlottes islands..and yes I coulda went fishing...but I was more into looking.......oh and I spoke to clayton about that fish of his in my avatar...yup it was a spring...58 pounds 6 ooz..he even made the local newspaper with that one..

My fish calculator pegged it as being much heavier than that according to my estimations of its length and girth...58 pounds 6 ounces is nuthin'... :P

mrmom2
I would bet you was looking at them giant trees there eh Pea ?

no1important
Did you see a lot of those short little deer when you were up there? I did. Some will come up pretty close to you andyou can almost pet them. Apparently if you are a hunter you are allowed to snuff out 10 a season as so many of them. Some of those little blacktails are not much taller than a dog.