Peapod!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Listen you guys, stop doing this to me :twisted: I don't like it :twisted: you are wasting thread. Rev or andem please lock this thread or change the topic :twisted:

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
I knew you were going to say that. I just knew it! I was going to tell you not to, but gave you the benefit of the doubt. "Nah ... peapod's not that cheesy," I thought to myself. :lol:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
You should have never gave up that Advisors chair big P :p You could have locked the thread yourself :lol: :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well that would be abusing my power would it not mom :wink: Hey mom, I layed out all the regions of british columbia for bigH, maps and pics included. We did your region...bigh was impressed by the kamloops area :wink: Tumbleweed gets them everytime :lol: 8) Maybe that was his idea of being cheesey. :p

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
If he wants cheesy I'll see if I kind find a picture of this city's old official mascot Kami the trout with his six shooter and cowboy hat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I don't want a fan club mom, I like crabby. :twisted: Nickfun thinks he is gonna get me on that patio, hey..but what if nickfun wanted to get me on the patio, but nickfun was a female??? I guess only the green hornet knows for sure :wink:

NickFun

Electoral Member
Have no fear. I still like college girls Peapod. Though I am 45 and they are hard to come by these days. I am very male and the rumor that I am a three legged hermaphrodite is only partly true. I am three legged but not a hermaphrodite ( at least the doctor never told me I was). I have adjusted my location accordingly.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Nicky goomba, I think you need a noogie :twisted: First, I don't do cocktails on the patio, nor do I have a gardener. And here is the real important one, I don't wear silky lingerie, I don't fish the shallows, to easy.

NickFun

Electoral Member
Did I ever suggest you have a gardener Peapod? My faux pas! As for the sexy lingerie, perhaps we can replace it with something more comfortable such as bikini panties and a demi bra. The choice is yours! And the cocktails can easilly be replaced with a soft drink.