Peapods Gala

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
as you know, sir elton is marrying (probably in december) to his long term mate.....david furnish. for those who don't know, pea's cousin (dad's side of the family) is related to david furnish, and there is a very good possibility that pea will be attending these nuptials. 8) let's send her off in style and send our warm wishes to this event.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Pea, u have to go! It'll be THE EVENT OF THE YEAR!All the tabloids and all the entertainment shows will be there .Give both of them a big wet kiss for us :)

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
i'll start pea, sort of like a telegram you read at the wedding....

elton and david, we wish you many years of happy.....though i know you both like to 'be at the club at the end of the street', 'don't let the sun go down on me' alone. those times when it is 'easier to walk away' then 'sacrifice' your married blissful state. ouch. but hey - it's just to get you guys in the mood. :wink:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
don't worry missile, edgerunner has been helping design it on the sly....we have a few ideas up our sleeve. maybe she will make people mag or the one in jolly land....the mirror! stunning i tell ya!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Oh man, I just saw this, mama now you got me mad :twisted: my revenge will be sweet :twisted: It will not occur here at the board. No I will choose my time and place. :twisted: and it will involve your mother.......think I will call her right now....there is something she needs to know 8O

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Why do you people insist on making threads with my name on it. Seriously dudes, I don't like it, why are you alway pickin on me :twisted: I will call in the sherrif I ride with, goes by the name of mom. :twisted:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Rick van Opbergen wrote:
Well, that's at least better than becoming shamefully drunk

eh ricky.....pea at a wedding....she will be on crutches, not because she is injured, but they help stabilize her when she is dancing :twisted: