What do you wear to bed???

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by Frappuccino Dibs

So 'God created the Dutch' ......

......and then went seriously down hill and created the French.

Twila
Quote:

And as for Twila, you do realise trauma can affect the memory? Are you quite sure those events happened in the order you state? Or was it really a case of "sleepwalker causes automobile pile-up?"

Well I only sleepwalk when I'm stressed out. And it usually takes a few days of stress which is percipitated by funny dreams and talking in my sleep. So to answer your question.....it IS entirely possible. . But to keep from turning flaming red when I think about it I place the blame fully on the drivers shoulders. (Deflection is a wonderful thing)

peapod
Twila, was that story in the paper?? I remember reading about something like that, and it happened in langford.

Twila
I don't know if it was in the paper. This happened in 1993 summer of.

OH MY GOD! I just realized I'm telling stories that happened 10 yrs ago! I remember when telling stories that happened 10 yrs ago were about being a teenager. Yikes!

Tom McNall
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

After a late night disturbing incident that involved a car crashing through our front fence and voices yelling to get out and me thinking they were yelling at me to get out of the house because it was on fire or something and showing up at the front door with nothing on but a shirt I found lying on the floor that didn't cover my lower half and carrying my daughter only to see the front yard full of witnesses to the car accident that had happened, I now wear pajamas at all times

Come on T. After painting that picture of your outfits you wore the 80's, now you've sold out.

Twila
Quote:

Come on T. After painting that picture of your outfits you wore the 80's, now you've sold out.

SHHH don't tell anyone. But I've grown up (a bit) since then.

choppie
I wear jammies.....pink jammies.....with lil hearts....

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by choppie

I wear jammies.....pink jammies.....with lil hearts....

Hey...me too!!

peapod
So thats why the rev is your "buddy" eh vanni, he has seen you in your PJ's :P

Reverend Blair
Shhh...it's a secret.

jimmoyer
Birthday suits?

Anybody ?

Twila
Yeah. tried that Jim. didn't work out so well for me though. sigh

choppie
can't sleep nakkie....scared I will wake up to a car crashed into my house or somethin....yikes!

NickFun
I sleep in my briefs. If it's cold I will also wear a t-shirt. I don't go naked in case someone shows up at my door at 3AM and I forget.

Tom McNall
Quote: Originally Posted by NickFun

I I don't go naked in case someone shows up at my door at 3AM and I forget.

I would sleep naked for just that reason. It prevents people from wanting to wake me up for no good reason at 3 AM.

p106_peppy
pajamas, if it's cold, socks and a sweater too.

Cathou
why do you all say : if it's cold i wear this or that ? if it's cold i turn the heating system up

anyway, i wear... nothing, and beside i have my personal heater in my bed, my fiancée litteraly radiate with heat at night

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Cathou

why do you all say : if it's cold i wear this or that ? if it's cold i turn the heating system up

anyway, i wear... nothing, and beside i have my personal heater in my bed, my fiancée litteraly radiate with heat at night

Best answer I've read so far

p106_peppy
Quote: Originally Posted by Cathou

Because my roomate prefers teh cold, and I try to meet her halfway.
Becuase sometimes in NB it gets so cold that the furnace cannot keep up.
Because turning up the heat is wasteful of fossil fuels?
Because I'm often at other poeples houses where I'm in no position to tinker with the termostat.

NickFun
One time I was at a hotel in New York with my girlfriend and we went to sleep naked. I woke up in the morning and threw the shades open. I forgot we were on the first floor and didn't know it was senior citizen brunch day right outside our window. You shoulda heard the screams!

JDream
Depends on how warm it is, lol. for me hehe

choppie
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom McNall

Quote: Originally Posted by NickFun

I I don't go naked in case someone shows up at my door at 3AM and I forget.

I would sleep naked for just that reason. It prevents people from wanting to wake me up for no good reason at 3 AM.

That is too funny.....it makes perfect sense! hahahaha!!!!!

galianomama
why do you want to know pea?

peapod
You already know what I wear mama...lumberjack song t shirt and boxers, and socks.... coz you have seen me wear them to the grocery store. Sometimes teddy bear flannels, but only in the winter when its 20 celcius outside...and me toque.

galianomama
ewww, do you still have the 'toque'....my god pea, i tried to run it over and then the dog got hold of it, and you still stick it on top of your head? my god woman, you are very, very, brave

peapod
you know it goes back on the hook for the summer, only required for fish trips....Ahaha! Ahahahaha! (evil laugh )

Tom McNall
Quote: Originally Posted by choppie

That is too funny.....it makes perfect sense! hahahaha!!!!!

If anybody can teach me how to do the quote thing properly....it would be much appreciated

Just hit the quote button at the top right of the post you want to quote and it should work. Delete any thing you do not want to quote inside the [] boxes

You can also hit preview first to see how it looks before you post.

choppie

Thanks Tom....much appreciated

Tom McNall
No problem