What do you wear to bed???

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
What do you wear to bed?

Another great intelligent conversation last night with starbuck jesters.. :p Woo Hoo, some of the answers were distrubing 8O I have to say my favorite one was 6 cans of beer and a slice of pizza. :lol: :lol:
However it seems boxers are the choice for nitty night attire. Mine is boxers and t shirt. My t-shirt has the lumberjack song by the monty python gang, a gift from the starbucks employees 8)

So what do you wear to bed????

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: :lol: :lol: what a surprise mom, hey mom go read my new post about what edgster was up to before the pillsbury dough kicked the tube...over in the dough boy dies thread :lol: As soon as I read the kidnapper drove away yelling woo hoo...I knew it was edge :wink:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
After a late night disturbing incident that involved a car crashing through our front fence and voices yelling to get out and me thinking they were yelling at me to get out of the house because it was on fire or something and showing up at the front door with nothing on but a shirt I found lying on the floor that didn't cover my lower half and carrying my daughter only to see the front yard full of witnesses to the car accident that had happened, I now wear pajamas at all times

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Re: RE: What do you wear to bed???

Hard-Luck Henry said:
Boxershorts, Rick? Surely a dutchman can do better than that? How about a gouda-lined thong?
:lol: A thong? Like those pale British men always wear on the beach, except with a tiger print and to the dis-gust of all other people in a 400 metres radius? :lol: No thank you! Haha! I'll just stick to boxer shorts!

Or nothing on certain evenings 8)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
yes, Ricky it really happened.

The car that went through the fence made a lot of dust (looks like smoke) the neighbour was yelling at the driver to get out of the car (so he wouldn't drive off) but from a dead sleep it sounded like he was yelling at me to get out of the house.

Small community (glen lake) everybody either was already awake or woken up came to gawk.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Re: RE: What do you wear to bed???

Rick van Opbergen said:
Hard-Luck Henry said:
Boxershorts, Rick? Surely a dutchman can do better than that? How about a gouda-lined thong?
:lol: A thong? Like those pale British men always wear on the beach, except with a tiger print and to the dis-gust of all other people in a 400 metres radius? :lol: No thank you! Haha! I'll just stick to boxer shorts!

Or nothing on certain evenings 8)

8O Wow! What beach did you see me on? You know, it takes years of eating terrible food, and a highly disciplined lack of exercise to look that gaunt. :lol:

And as for Twila, you do realise trauma can affect the memory? Are you quite sure those events happened in the order you state? Or was it really a case of "sleepwalker causes automobile pile-up?")