THE DDOUGHBOY PASSES

edgerunner

Electoral Member
Sep 28, 2004
Seattle
Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community.
>
>The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection, and
complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.
>
>Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John
Dough and Jane Dough, who has a bun in the oven. He is also survived
by his elderly father, Pop Tart. Doughboy was buried in a lightly
greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their
respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Betty Crocker, The Hostess
Twinkies and Captain Crunch. The gravesite was piled high with flours.
Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, and lovingly described Doughboy as a
man who never knew how much he was kneaded.
>
>Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled
with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart "cookie", wasting
much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky
at times, he still, as a crusty old man, was considered a roll model
for millions. The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Woo Hoo..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Egie go read my post to henry about a certain can of dough 8O ( I think it was the pill himself) its in the hi henry thread, or hi peapod thread...you will find it.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hey edgster, before the dough man died, I read this story. Please pay careful attention to the clue in the last paragraph, I will put in capitals, I think it says who the kidnapper was edgster 8O

In a brazen act of culinary-political terrorism, masked intruders armed with razor-sharp butter knives kidnapped the Pillsbury Doughboy from the heavily guarded Pop "n" Fresh compound in Crescent City, California.

No group has claimed responsibility for the abduction of the Doughboy, the cherubic, flour-white baking industry icon who is the sole heir to the vast Pillsbury fortune. But a ransom note scrawled in chocolate frosting at the scene demanded that four dozen unmarked fudge brownies and $50 million be deposited in a Danish bank account.

The FBI reportedly is investigating several leads -- including whether Pillsbury archrival Duncan Hines is in any way involved. A source close to the Doughboy said he was in possession of a new secret recipe for a no-calorie bundt cake at the time he was snatched.

According to an anonymous FBI informant known only as John Dough, other possible suspects include Betty Crocker, a Pillsbury subsidiary whose own line of mouth-watering baked goods was often overshadowed by the ubiquitious Doughboy. Federal investigators are also looking into a possible connection between the Pillsbury kidnapping and the nearby heist of an armored Brink's truck filled with dough.

The only witness to the abuduction was one of the Doughboy's bodyguards, who reportedly saw a dark, late-model sedan racing away from the Pillsbury compound and thought he heard plaintive, high-pitched squeals of "WOO, HOO!" coming from inside the vehicle.

Okay edgster fess up! :twisted:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You got the right to remain silent edge if you give up that right.......... :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Woo Hoo! I am pooped, 8O It started off innocently enough, the hope support workers arriving, all at the same time. On the radio a song came on, a catchy tune it was to.! Next thing you know one of them starts tapping a toe, next someone moves a shoulder. Next thing you know we are doing a conga line...Woo Hoo! it got dam good to! Everybody clapping and struting their moves to "who knows how to make love stay" thats the question of the day...the RN arrives.....Oh hell she says, "I'm in" good moves she had to :p ....well anyway....this is from a crazy home support worker mama just for you...and of course for woo hoo :lol:

Pillsbury Doughboy: Nothing says "I Love You" quite like Pill...
[Lois starts to roll him flat with a rolling pin]
Pillsbury Doughboy: Hey! What the hell are you doing you crazy bitch.