I QUIT

Rick van Opbergen
Well, you do have to buy the pills, right? So, there you have it, the discipline to buy pills (hey, I'm just trying to give you a good image about yourself )

Hard-Luck Henry
Hey Twila, I'm not trying to encourage you to go back to the dreaded weed or anything, but as well as the delights of nicotine, carbon monoxide and tar, those lovely coffin nails also contain other surprises, such as:

Acetone, more commonly used in nail polish remover.
Ammonia, used in the dry cleaning industry.
Arsenic, a deadly poison used in pest control and insecticides.
Benzene, a cancer-causing agent used in the production of fuel and chemicals.
Cadmium, a very poisonous chemical that can cause liver, kidney and brain damage, used in batteries.
Formaldehyde, a known carcinogen used to preserve dead bodies.

Now hand me that lighter ...

Twila
Wow, Henry, your going to make this hard on me eh?

Hard-Luck Henry
Hey kids, meet Nick O'Teen! ("One puff, and they'll soon be in my grasp!" )

Twila
10 days now! Whoooot!

Another side effect has arisen however. It seems that when you quit smoking you end up with a fair bit of time on your hands. What to do. What to do

Ten Packs
You can always join another Forum or two - I'm in three regularly, and two others from time to time. Lots of nice, interesting folks out there.

Twila
Yeah. but so many of the forums are full of rage and hate. Tried the chat thing too. Unfortunately it always slides into the mud. People want to cybersex you up. Nobody wants to simply chat these days. At least not in the chat rooms I find.

Reverend Blair
Hey, Twila baby...Wanna...

Yeah, nevermind. I'm old and and married and if that actually worked it would kill me and if it didn't Mrs. Rev would. All in life is balance...

What I want to know is how the hell anybody types anything without a smoke in his or her mouth? It's worse than driving for making me want a smoke. If I could drive and type at the same time, I'd have to smoke 3 cigarettes at once.

Twila
Quote:

What I want to know is how the hell anybody types anything without a smoke in his or her mouth?

It takes talent to do that you know. I can't type and smoke. I have trouble walking and talking at the same time. I can't sit in front of the tv and talk on the phone either.

Twila
2 weeks!!!!! It's been 2 Weeks now!!!!!

next update at 1 month.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

It takes talent to do that you know. I can't type and smoke. I have trouble walking and talking at the same time. I can't sit in front of the tv and talk on the phone either.

My big problem is shooting pool now that they've banned indoor smoking. It's like my concentration is all gone if I can't have a smoke.

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

2 weeks!!!!! It's been 2 Weeks now!!!!!

next update at 1 month.

You've gone done made us proud Twila!!