Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Happy birthday, peapod!!!

Just ignore the "Calvin" part... I got a deal. :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Dam you ladyC you got that from the talk on board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks, and now I have to find my bed, I have been making merry at galaniomamas, and I am sure emma dibbs will have some stories for you. Blah!

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
I did and I didn't, pea. My sister's birthday was yesterday, and I remembered yours was right around the same time.

Hope you had a good one.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Looks like I got back just in time.

:p Happy Birthday, Flowergirl :wink:

[img]http://img128.exs.cx/img128/3063/monetflowers3lp.png[/img]

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Ola! Henry...you have returned :D back from your a-roaming :p, I am sad now henry :cry: Emma dibbs and Mr. dibbs and wee william have left for vancouver. We had a wonderful time with them, and they are really really nice people. I missed ya wanderer :wink:

Side note: Mr. dibbs will be joining the board...they call him Mr. dibbs :p 8) I am not exactly feeling well today henry, to much merry making, and having to put up with mad max galaniomamas son...yikes he has a mullet now 8O :lol: :lol: :lol:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
yeah, emma and paul were just great! we had a lot of fun with them, and they are sooo sweet! love 'em to bits. and baby.

yup, max has gone to the dark side with his hair this time, eh pea? that mullet is way too much, and i can't wait til i have the opportunity to bring out the pruning shears. gawd awful. :x

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
So are you saying that today is you UNbirthday?

Cause guess what? It's my UNbirthday today, too!

A very merry unbirthday to you!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I wanted to change the name of the thread to happy birthday pea and twila...2 aires 8O eh twila. :lol: :lol:

The heat is on twila now...happy birthday twila :p

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
oh no, it's my unbirthday. I get 364 of those a year. Just like everybody else!

(It's a Alice In Wonderland reference.