Arm Crossing Preference LEFT
Eye Dominance RIGHT
Facial Recognition LEFT
Hand Clasping RIGHT
Handwriting Preference RIGHT
Hand Throwing Preference RIGHT
Chewing Preference RIGHT
Ear Dominance RIGHT

For each trait above, you will see your preference: RIGHT or LEFT. Your brain's primary dominance is reflected by your Handedness. If you have any trait which is opposite to your Handedness, your brain is "cross-lateralized" for that trait. If a majority of traits are opposite to your Handedness, then your brain is globally cross-lateralized. What does that mean? Scientists are not really sure. But most people are not globally cross-lateralized (especially if they're right-handed).

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
I was left for everything except Facial Recognition and Hand Clasping. I've often wished I could hold the phone to my right ear, as that would make it easier to jot down notes.

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK
Trait Lateral Orientation

Handedness RIGHT

Foot Dominance RIGHT

Eye Dominance LEFT

Facial Recognition LEFT

Hand Clasping LEFT

Chewing Preference RIGHT

Ear Dominance LEFT

For each trait above, you will see your preference: RIGHT or LEFT. Your brain's primary dominance is reflected by your Handedness. If you have any trait which is opposite to your Handedness, your brain is "cross-lateralized" for that trait. If a majority of traits are opposite to your Handedness, then your brain is globally cross-lateralized. What does that mean? Scientists are not really sure. But most people are not globally cross-lateralized (especially if they're right-handed).

Frappuccino Dibs

Electoral Member
Apr 25, 2005
Trait Lateral Orientation

Handedness RIGHT
Foot Dominance RIGHT LEFT
Eye Dominance RIGHT
Facial Recognition RIGHT
Hand Clasping LEFT