HENRY!!!!!

peapod
Henry you are back Peapod has missed you, are you feeling better now...where are my posies :P

galianomama
yeah, where the hell is he? i haven't seen him here for a couple of days at least! Henry - answer us quickly!!!!!

peapod
*confused* galaniomama what are you doing in here at night Stay away from Henry...go find your own posie poet

galianomama
no really, what has happened to henry? do you think his 'puter is out?

galianomama
i'll pretend to be henry and mosey over to the board tonight, and then we can have an 'important' conversation.........hm

Hard-Luck Henry
:P Heya! I've been a-roaming, but I always come back. Here's your posy, poems later :

[img][/img]

peapod
and do tell what you were doing when you were a-roaming :P

Hard-Luck Henry
I emailed you P. (twice, actually, oops!).

peapod
Well I will go read them henry...and you post should cause some good fodder behind the scenes

Hard-Luck Henry
oops. Well, I do so like to cause a stir On that note, here's the poem I promised you:

"I'd rather be decapitated
than to be encapsulated
inside a tiny cranium
No room for my geranuim
Too cramped for my harmonium
and my lovely pelargonium."

peapod
Woo Hoooooooooooooooooooooo I love it :P

peapod
I return the gift henry, here is one for you in regards to your roaming :P

The Road Goes Ever On

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Do you know who it is :P

Vanni Fucci
:P duh :P

Hard-Luck Henry
Erm ... let's think ...Ooh, I can see him now, ... little fella ... bit hairy ... great big feet ... :P

JDream
Henryyy ! Hiyaaaaa :P i have one question why are ya peapod's favourite? :P LOL

Hard-Luck Henry
I don't think I am, J, I just think peapod is a warm and special person who makes people feel welcome. It's very kind of her, and I'm grateful to her for it.

(Did i do ok, P? )

peapod
Really well you would be one of the few henry :P I will mail you the twenty. JD henry is just one of my favorites, I have lots including you

JDream
w00t yayyyy !!! thanks pea,,,
yeh Henry you're cool !

peapod
Heya henry...I got some good tunes for you to listen to.

www.blackfish-acoustics.org/audio1.php (external - login to view)

Twila
You can sure tell that Killer Whales are Dolphins by their sounds. Unmistakable.

Twila
oh wait. Is it all dolphins are porpoises or all porpoises are dolphins?

Either way.......One of the guys that fishes for us takes really good pictures and videos. He has some awesome ones of Luna rubbing against their boat. Following the boat. And playing with the boat. She actually sunk one of the skiffs! Silly fish

peapod
Poor luna eh, twila. I find it very upsetting to hear that humaniods feed her junk food. I have not heard much about her lately, have you heard anything?

Twila
She's doing good. Eating well. Stealing fish. Natives want 100 thousand to keep her away from the fishers.

She's becoming her own industry
for better or worse

peapod
maybe that was the plan all along twila

peapod
Hey bigH, what have you been up to??

lilpea

Hard-Luck Henry
Not a great deal pea; work, sleep, etc. Some runs/rides. Same ol' same ol'. How did your electioneering go?

peapod
Well bigH all I did was give people rides, orders from his self the captain angus. But I have been making merry with my tree huggin friends, I had to leave when sparky started doing karoke, man that broad is weird. :P

mrmom2
Hey Henry theres a question for you in the High Tech police state thread Let us know if you've heard of this over there

JDream
*Sneaks up behind Henry* BOOOO ! Hi ! :P hows life?
lol

Hard-Luck Henry
*jumps out of skin* Eek! Oh it's you, JD. Don't sneak up on me like that, my old ticker can't take it . Life is just hunky dory, thank you for asking. :P And how are you on this fine day?