Yo Yo Emma

peapod
Emma further to our conversation :P I am carrying my phone around today

galianomama
yeah, you might be 'carrying your phone around today'. that means sh**t. what a player pea!!!! 'yeah, i'll have my phone on for you baby!'. you never answer your fu**king phone!!!!!!!

emma, you will be joining the masses in having the frustration of trying to get hold of you-know-who and she doesn't PICK UP!!!!!

smile!!

peapod
why should I answer my phone when I have call display, I can see who is calling me and so I can choose to answer or not hint, hint Funniest thing yet was hammie leaving a messenge in my mailbox here...saying ANSWER THE PHONE!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

galianomama
yeah, i've left those too.....funny, i was probably ERASED!!!

peapod
Bah! the machine does not even take messages now, it just beeps it only holds 40 calls guess I should edit and delete I have the power...

Rick van Opbergen
What's going on between you two?

peapod
nuttin ricky, just our usual stuff. Emma is coming to canada for a visit, and ehm...well she is going to spend a few days with the pod and galaniomama, and sparky, and ehm..cosmos, and aupook, and hammie, and merryclaire...and starbuck jesters...but ehm..not sean

Rick van Opbergen
Are you paying for the costs? If that is the case, I will join Emma

peapod
well no I am not ricky But I could be tempted to pay for you, it might be just worth it to meet you

EmmaDibbs
Hi Pea- I am at work at the moment- I will try and give you a call in a couple of hours when I get home. Are you carrying around your work or home phone? I got engaged yesterday and then beeped at!! You must have hung up on me Poor me.

Hey Rick- Pea's not paying but why not come across anyway- we can have a big board meet up.

Rick van Opbergen
Would love to Emma, but I'm just a poor student (and looking for donors ... have I already said to you, Big P., that I think you are absolutely great? :P ) ... well actually I'm not, because I have saved a lot of money ... but I'm planning to go on a two-week trip through the Baltic states and Western Russia in July, and after that I'm going on a one-week trip to Vienna with a group of friends ... after that, I probably have to live of water and bread

peapod
blah! I want you to come visit me ricky...I can get good vodka and even some gouda cheese One day for sure tho little monkey...man people are always bugging me to go to holland...ehm never considered it...but hey I might wanna meet that sweet dog of yours Emma all phones are charged and working and waiting for your call. I will be around until three..thats *counts on fingers* whoo hoo I will be around when you call.

EmmaDibbs
Cool- I'll give it a go. If I don't get thorugh I'll just keep trying...you can't get rid of me that easily!

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

blah! I want you to come visit me ricky...I can get good vodka and even some gouda cheese One day for sure tho little monkey...man people are always bugging me to go to holland...ehm never considered it...but hey I might wanna meet that sweet dog of yours Emma all phones are charged and working and waiting for your call. I will be around until three..thats *counts on fingers* whoo hoo I will be around when you call.

Well, you know you ARE invited to drop by my flat in Berlin anytime. Same with you Ricky.

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Yeah, you can come to Holland ... I hope you'll like it though That sweet dog by the way is incredibly lazy, and it bugs me. I had to walk with him this afternoon, and he just refused! He got under the table, looking at me with an expression of "I'm not going with YOU today" ... Finally, after ten minutes, he decided after all to go along. Thinkin' 'bout it, it could have been worse actually. Sometimes he just refuses at all ... the dog is 3 years old for crying out loud but he's acting like he's 14!