My Wife...I think I'll keep her

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Heh...bet nobody here can top this. Mrs. Rev went shopping. She came home with two dozen Two Rivers Red, two pouches of Drum tobacco, and 1 pizza. While she was out she paid the parking ticket I got while I was at the bar on Thursday.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: My Wife...I think I'l

She got movies too. Not chick flicks either...Kill Bill and stuff like that. I must have done something right. Either that or she wants something.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

We have new appliances, the car is running well, I've already brought up the fact that the house needs painting, I've been cleaning the backyard up a little every day.

I'm guessing she's going to want me to clean out this office. That's always the really scary job around here.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I don't know Rev?Sounds like she's looking for something a little more than cleaning.Maybe a trip to some exotic locale,or a fancy spa? :wink:

CrEsPo

Nominee Member
Jan 27, 2005
Canada
www.inter.it

I'm thinking along the lines of mrmom2. Maybe she's just after a romantic get away.

Maybe she's just trying to be nice? :p

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Maybe this is just Rev's way of telling Mrs Rev that words can't express how lucky he is to be in her vicinity?

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Nope... I'm with pea. Alcohol, tobacco, artery-clogging pizza......

I've often told my husband that he's worth more to me dead than alive. Methinks you have similar insurance coverage. :p

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Hard-Luck Henry said:
Maybe this is just Rev's way of telling Mrs Rev that words can't express how lucky he is to be in her vicinity?

Well then what the HELL is he doin' on here, blatherin' away about it ta US? TELL YERSELF, ya Git!

I'M GOIN' ON FIFTY-FOUR YEARS OLD.... and I have enough "barn-sense" to know if you want a cow to set down in her straw - ya does it from the BARN, NOT THE HOUSE!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

e-feelings?!?!?! LOL

I think Tenpacks has it right. Maybe she's figuring out how to convince you she wants you to wear a zorro mask and nothing else............