My Wife...I think I'll keep her

Reverend Blair
Heh...bet nobody here can top this. Mrs. Rev went shopping. She came home with two dozen Two Rivers Red, two pouches of Drum tobacco, and 1 pizza. While she was out she paid the parking ticket I got while I was at the bar on Thursday.

peapod
sounds like you might be packing some good life insurance to me rev :P

Reverend Blair
She got movies too. Not chick flicks either...Kill Bill and stuff like that. I must have done something right. Either that or she wants something.

Ten Packs
Sounds like a new stove or fridge in your future, Rev....

Reverend Blair
We have new appliances, the car is running well, I've already brought up the fact that the house needs painting, I've been cleaning the backyard up a little every day.

I'm guessing she's going to want me to clean out this office. That's always the really scary job around here.

mrmom2
I don't know Rev?Sounds like she's looking for something a little more than cleaning.Maybe a trip to some exotic locale,or a fancy spa?

CrEsPo
I'm thinking along the lines of mrmom2. Maybe she's just after a romantic get away.

Maybe she's just trying to be nice? :P

Reverend Blair
She could just be being nice. The spa thing is highly unlikely...not her style.

Hard-Luck Henry
Maybe this is just Rev's way of telling Mrs Rev that words can't express how lucky he is to be in her vicinity?

LadyC
Nope... I'm with pea. Alcohol, tobacco, artery-clogging pizza......

I've often told my husband that he's worth more to me dead than alive. Methinks you have similar insurance coverage. :P

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard-Luck Henry

Maybe this is just Rev's way of telling Mrs Rev that words can't express how lucky he is to be in her vicinity?

Well then what the HELL is he doin' on here, blatherin' away about it ta US? TELL YERSELF, ya Git!

I'M GOIN' ON FIFTY-FOUR YEARS OLD.... and I have enough "barn-sense" to know if you want a cow to set down in her straw - ya does it from the BARN, NOT THE HOUSE!

fubbleskag
she slept with the pool boy.

we're all thinking it, i'm just saying it.

Rick van Opbergen
You have been watching too many episodes of Desperate Housewives, with all respect :P

Reverend Blair
We don't have have pool. Maybe she wants one?

fubbleskag
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

You have been watching too many episodes of Desperate Housewives, with all respect :P

if you truly respected me you would never accuse me of watching such tripe. you, sir, have hurt my e-feelings. :(

Twila
e-feelings?!?!?! LOL

I think Tenpacks has it right. Maybe she's figuring out how to convince you she wants you to wear a zorro mask and nothing else............

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by fubbleskag

Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

if you truly respected me you would never accuse me of watching such tripe. you, sir, have hurt my e-feelings.

I'm sorry ... what can I do to make it up with you?

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Maybe she's figuring out how to convince you she wants you to wear a zorro mask and nothing else............

But that's how I normally dress.

LadyC
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh........ my mind's eye!!!!!!!

Quit doing that, Rev.

Rick van Opbergen

mrmom2
THIS THREAD IS HILAROUS