Trolling

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Check this out

Seems some Free-D'er read some old posts from last fall and decided to make a topic about it.

You got banned, Rev. And only yesterday I read that they had changed the rules slightly so the mods couldn't delete and edit posts with the abandon they had been.

Ahhh... irony. :D

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
I read the topic on FD and since it was dissing this site I thought you all had a right to see it. It maybe bothered me more since it referred to a topic posted last fall. That's the reason I titled this thread "Trolling"... I figured someone was digging pretty deep to find whatever dirt they could.

I didn't post this to dis anyone... there was no BS intended. All the previous posts between the Rev and me were light-hearted humour. That's the way I posted my comments and that's how I read his.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I hope so, lets all be friends..we were once before, we can all do it again, just like the little red engine...I think I can, I think I can :p

*group hug* 8)

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I took your posts in the spirit you meant them, C. The bullshit that never ends are the various right-wing nut-bags who have a fascination with me.

I think I recall mentioning someplace that people tend to mine my old posts sometimes.

FDLOVER

Mar 26, 2005
Re: RE: Trolling

Reverend Blair said:
I took your posts in the spirit you meant them, C. The bullshit that never ends are the various right-wing nut-bags who have a fascination with me.

I think I recall mentioning someplace that people tend to mine my old posts sometimes.

get off our backs, go do something usefull, instead of spittin crap out, always whinin..whinin..whinin..whinin..and more whinin..bohoo we all heard it before..

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
oh wow!! that was deep...and also very familar :roll: and remember you get to speak your mind here...bslover..which is alot more than goes on over at your site. Gee I wonder who brought you here??

FDLOVER

Mar 26, 2005
peapod said:
oh wow!! that was deep...and also very familar :roll: and remember you get to speak your mind here...bslover..which is alot more than goes on over at your site. Gee I wonder who brought you here??

actually i typed in shit in google, and this is what came up :mrgreen:
ironic eh,

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
FDLOVER...

Do you plan to contribute to this forum or will you be a seagull poster.... swoop in, sh*t all over the place and then leave?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
He's conservative, he is unable to contribute...and the most annoying thing of all about them is...no humor...nada...not funny! better humor in kindergarden. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FDLOVER

Mar 26, 2005
Re: RE: Trolling

LadyC said:
FDLOVER...

Do you plan to contribute to this forum or will you be a seagull poster.... swoop in, sh*t all over the place and then leave?

i signed up to contribute, but then all i found was sh*t , sh*t and more sh*t, so now i am contributing by wiping out the sh*t!

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
You signed up to contribute... riiiiiight. :D

I've read several posts before signing up (or not) on several sites. I don't register and then see if the site suits me.

Your moniker says it all. You came here for one purpose and one purpose only.

How's about you tell us who you are? When I was there I posted as mourning glory. You?

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
peapod said:
Its spelled "contributing" not "contrubiting" christ even a mummy knows that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey! lay off my educated, intelligent friend, no-brain butt kisser. If he wants to contrubute, he can.