Trolling

LadyC
#1
Check this out (external - login to view)

Seems some Free-D'er read some old posts from last fall and decided to make a topic about it.

You got banned, Rev. And only yesterday I read that they had changed the rules slightly so the mods couldn't delete and edit posts with the abandon they had been.

Ahhh... irony.
 
Reverend Blair
#2
Banned from a place I've never posted. Geeze, that hurts.
 
LadyC
#3
Your reputation precedes you.

They're pretty touchy over there. I liked all the high-5's when you were banned.

Too funny.
 
Reverend Blair
#4
I'm famous. Somebody give me a dollar.
 
peapod
#5
Can we stop this bull**** now.
 
Reverend Blair
#6
It never seems to end, Peapod.
 
LadyC
#7
I read the topic on FD and since it was dissing this site I thought you all had a right to see it. It maybe bothered me more since it referred to a topic posted last fall. That's the reason I titled this thread "Trolling"... I figured someone was digging pretty deep to find whatever dirt they could.

I didn't post this to dis anyone... there was no BS intended. All the previous posts between the Rev and me were light-hearted humour. That's the way I posted my comments and that's how I read his.
 
peapod
#8
I hope so, lets all be friends..we were once before, we can all do it again, just like the little red engine...I think I can, I think I can :P

*group hug*
 
Reverend Blair
#9
I took your posts in the spirit you meant them, C. The bull**** that never ends are the various right-wing nut-bags who have a fascination with me.

I think I recall mentioning someplace that people tend to mine my old posts sometimes.
 
FDLOVER
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

I took your posts in the spirit you meant them, C. The bull**** that never ends are the various right-wing nut-bags who have a fascination with me.

I think I recall mentioning someplace that people tend to mine my old posts sometimes.

get off our backs, go do something usefull, instead of spittin crap out, always whinin..whinin..whinin..whinin..and more whinin..bohoo we all heard it before..
 
peapod
#11
oh wow!! that was deep...and also very familar and remember you get to speak your mind here...bslover..which is alot more than goes on over at your site. Gee I wonder who brought you here??
 
FDLOVER
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

oh wow!! that was deep...and also very familar and remember you get to speak your mind here...bslover..which is alot more than goes on over at your site. Gee I wonder who brought you here??

actually i typed in **** in google, and this is what came up
ironic eh,
 
LadyC
#13
FDLOVER...

Do you plan to contribute to this forum or will you be a seagull poster.... swoop in, sh*t all over the place and then leave?
 
peapod
#14
He's conservative, he is unable to contribute...and the most annoying thing of all about them is...no humor...nada...not funny! better humor in kindergarden.
 
FDLOVER
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyC

FDLOVER...

Do you plan to contribute to this forum or will you be a seagull poster.... swoop in, sh*t all over the place and then leave?

i signed up to contribute, but then all i found was sh*t , sh*t and more sh*t, so now i am contributing by wiping out the sh*t!
 
LadyC
#16
You signed up to contribute... riiiiiight.

I've read several posts before signing up (or not) on several sites. I don't register and then see if the site suits me.

Your moniker says it all. You came here for one purpose and one purpose only.

How's about you tell us who you are? When I was there I posted as mourning glory. You?
 
peapod
#17
Its spelled "contributing" not "contrubiting" christ even a mummy knows that
 
Hard-Luck Henry
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Its spelled "contributing" not "contrubiting" christ even a mummy knows that

Hey! lay off my educated, intelligent friend, no-brain butt kisser. If he wants to contrubute, he can.
 
Vanni Fucci
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard-Luck Henry

If he wants to contrubute, he can.

Wow Henry...I'll bet it hurt to purposely type that... :P
 
Hard-Luck Henry
#20
I don't know wot ur talkin about, butt kisser
 
peapod
#21
butt kisser...now you really pissed me off...that is unsanitary and againist koyto.
 
LadyC
#22
Jheeeesh, pea. Unsanitary?
Methinks you're kissing the wrong butts.
 
Vanni Fucci
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard-Luck Henry

I don't know wot ur talkin about, butt kisser

 
FDLOVER
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyC

Jheeeesh, pea. Unsanitary?
Methinks you're kissing the wrong butts.

hahahaha lefties, i see i have done a great job here, i can sleep well tonight. hope i didnt upset anyone. my butt has been kissed enough for one day. keep correcting my mistakes, nothing better to do i guess, always hiding from the real world, weak on real points, quick to point fingers.

whats that rattling sound i hear..don't be scared, i am only a neo-con, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 
Vanni Fucci
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by FDLOVER

hahahaha lefties, i see i have done a great job here, i can sleep well tonight. hope i didnt upset anyone. my butt has been kissed enough for one day. keep correcting my mistakes, nothing better to do i guess, always hiding from the real world, weak on real points, quick to point fingers.

Yep...and you sure wowed us all with your knowledge of issues and political vagaries...great to have you here to show us lefties the error of our ways...

I, for one, salute you...
 
FDLOVER
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci


Yep...and you sure wowed us all with your knowledge of issues and political vagaries...great to have you here to show us lefties the error of our ways...

I, for one, salute you...

hahahahahaha
 
Vanni Fucci
#27
...and so thought-provoking too...

...are all conservatives like you...I'll bet they are... :P

...no wonder you can't form a government...
 
no1important
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by FDLOVER

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyC

FDLOVER...

Do you plan to contribute to this forum or will you be a seagull poster.... swoop in, sh*t all over the place and then leave?

i signed up to contribute, but then all i found was sh*t , sh*t and more sh*t, so now i am contributing by wiping out the sh*t!

My my where is a bar of soap when you need it.

This is actually the fairest Forum Board in Canada. I personally love this place. It is my favourite board.
 
Reverend Blair
#29
Hmmm...seems like we got us a troll. They breed over on the dark side, I hear.

Witless and uneducated trolls have a limited life expectancey out in the real world. The strain of meeting a variety of people...some with religious beliefs, skin colour, and even sexual orientation different from what the trolls are used to is too much strain on them, causing their tiny brains to explode.
 
mrmom2
#30
Sounds like the angry NEOCON type toll not known very there intelligence,Bad tempered,Not very well read,and sometimes known to smell like a dirty butt.
 

Similar Threads

31
definition; 'internet trolling'
by kenp | Apr 26th, 2010
17
That's what I call Trolling.....
by DaSleeper | Mar 25th, 2010
no new posts