Sponge bob

bigman222
i dont think sponge bob was supposed to be a homo its just what people make him out to be

peapod
those are different humaniods, they are twisted, sick, filthy minded people.

Vanni Fucci
sponges are asexual, dumbasses!! (external - login to view)

peapod

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by bigman222

i dont think sponge bob was supposed to be a homo its just what people make him out to be

Evangelicals see a threat behind every shrub and phone pole....

no1important
Spongue Bob is not gay, neither were Ernie and Bert. The Religious right has gone "absolute nuts" in America.

Case in point: Several IMAX theaters in the South have refused to show a science film on volcanoes because of concerns it might offend evangelicals who don't believe in evolution.

www.useless-knowledge.com/123...rticle368.html (external - login to view)

mrmom2
I thought Sponge Bob was a contraceptive sponge down in bikini bottom!Don't sound gay to me.

Cosmo
Well, I figure Sponge Bob is gay. So are Ernie and Bert as well as Tinky Winky. And let's not forget "Mr. Hand" on South Park! When you figure an estimated 10% or so of the human population is gay, it would only be fair and right to have a few gay cartoons, no? I figure we need a real flamer just to truly balance things out. Any suggestions on a good gay cartoon character that ought to exist? Maybe "Queer Man" setting out to rid the world of polyester?

no1important
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

Well, I figure Sponge Bob is gay. So are Ernie and Bert as well as Tinky Winky. And let's not forget "Mr. Hand" on South Park! When you figure an estimated 10% or so of the human population is gay, it would only be fair and right to have a few gay cartoons, no? I figure we need a real flamer just to truly balance things out. Any suggestions on a good gay cartoon character that ought to exist? Maybe "Queer Man" setting out to rid the world of polyester?

Your right about 10% of people being gay. So having cartoons and tv shows with "gays" makes sense. Actually I am a straight male but I love watching the "L Word" and I have no problems with "gay charactors" in various programs like "six feet under" etc... Gay charactors is not really an issue to me. Personally I don't really care if there are "gay" people or charactors on tv unlike the religious right.

Rick van Opbergen
Was it on this forum, or in an article on the Internet, that I read gays are actually underrepresented in US TV-shows? Oh wait, I saw it on TV. They also said that the gays who are seen on TV, all have heterosexual friends, a very strong heterosexual connection and many times act like heterosexuals. When we look at Will & Grace for example, although Will is gay, his best friend is straight (Grace), he never ever has an openly relationship with a guy in the serie and kissing is almost out of the question. The only sex scenes or love you see are through Grace and her boyfriends or through Will who dreams of sex with Grace

Twila
This is what happens when a sponge and a starfish hold hands!

I could care less if a character is gay or heterosexual. I could care less.....I could......if I tried......but I don't care.

....I don't care if your hetero...I don't care if your not. I don't care if your purple with pink spots who licks flower petals and dances to Mozard with a string bikini bottom on your round bald head. I don't care.

Why anybody would be concerned with a drawing of sponge holding hands with a starfish is beyond me. I would be concerned if it happened in REAL life. Cause that'd mean that all those scientists were wrong. Sponges and starfish are capable of love.

peapod
very true twila, so simple really...but then you got those filthy mind lurking behind the bushes

Jo Canadian
After all is said and done, Disney better put some pants on Winnie the Pooh before the moral majority goes after him.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Canadian

After all is said and done, Disney better put some pants on Winnie the Pooh before the moral majority goes after him.

I've always thought that Piglet was queer...

Gonzo
I love sponge bob. Great show even for adults. If he's gay, then Bugs Bunny is a flaming queer. He's at least a cross dresser. Honestly, they look stupid in the states making a big deal about a cartoon. Besides, what about all those little gay kids in the states. They need a role model! Ernie and Bert are not enough!

moghrabi
I am ready. I am ready. Where is Squidward and Patrick.

Mr. Crabs: Shoot me but don't take my money.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Canadian

I've always thought that Piglet was queer...

That whole cast has problems....Rabbit is obsessive compulsive, Kanga is a single mother,Tigger has ADHD, Christopher Robin has multiple personality disorder (and no real friends to boot) and the list goes on...Don't even get me Started on Eeyore...I'm surprised the *** hasn't commit suicide yet, but bot does he like to get "nailed" in the butt with "tail"

Oye ve! And just think, our kids have watched this for generations, without anyone calling foul

peapod
Well those frogs with woodys better get busted to!!! the ones over at Pat Robertson's website, goes by the name of ribblits, (how lame eh?). Now look! how comes his frogs get to have woodys????

no1important
Only the neo con religious fringe would think spongue bob, bert and ernie etc are gay? Why is that? Do they have secret homosexual fantasy's or too afraid to come out of the closet themselves?

Personally I could care less if cartoons, children charactors are gay or not. I do not see the big deal. Nothing wrong with homosexuality like the religious fringe would have you believe.

Aren't there more important issues in the world going on?????

GL Schmitt
The odds are that anybody with a fringe is more than likely to become gay.

Still, if there ever was an accused who could rightfully blame his flaw upon society it is SpongeBob.

After all, he could only absorb that which society provided for him.

peapod
First they came for Bert and Ernie

...and I said nothing because I was not a Muppet.

Then they came for Tinky Winky, and I said nothing, because I was not a Teletubby.

Then they came for Sponge Bob and Patrick, and I said nothing, because I was not an asexual cartoon sea creature.

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

Well, Cosmo... There IS one cartoon that I saw, a really sick MTV cartoon called "Drawn Together"... A weird parody supposed Reality TV cartoon :P Quite funny actually.

The one on the far right.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Still, if there ever was an accused who could rightfully blame his flaw upon society it is SpongeBob.

After all, he could only absorb that which society provided for him.

Cosmo
Andem, I watched that cartoon. It was a laff! Other than South Park, though, I regret I don't watch many cartoons until some psycho preacher starts saying they're gay. I kinda figure these nut jobs are performing a service for us gay folk ... upping awareness by generating debate and making themselves look foolish in the process.

neocon-hunter
I thought Spongue Bob and his posse were metrosexuals?

Jo Canadian
Hasn't anybody watched the old Batman cartoons from the 60's 70's? Robins seriously has issues, unlike the modern version where he wears green tights, in the 60's he's wearing a green speedo/thong.

At certain angles it looks like he's only wearing the red vest and the kinky green boots...nothing in between. Yikes

Jo Canadian
In my webtravels trying to find an image to back up my claims I've come across this funny article:

Holy Homosexuality Batman!: Camp and Corporate Capitalism In Batman Forever (external - login to view)

Andem
Good point, Jo..

Jo Canadian
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

Good point, Jo..

He was wearing 3x as much in that shot. If you can find images of the Old cartoon, poor robin would have to shave to get that thing on, even then any sudden movement may have things "pop out".

peapod
Just in......hot off the teletype...

Pat Robertson Raids Emmy Awards

9/19/2005

“To Hell with Hollywood, I’ll make my own shows!”

EWM - (September 19, 2005) Evangelist Pat Roberson shocked Hollywood’s glitterati last night when he stormed the red carpet at the Emmy Awards and announced a fall lineup of Christian-themed knockoffs of popular television programs.

Robertson’s surprise entrance began when leaped onto the carpet, punched “E” fashion reporter Star Jones in the stomach and grabbed her microphone. He was accompanied by a trio of big-haired gals in low-hemmed, high-collared gowns that will star in the network’s flagship program, “Despotic Housewives.”

“We’re taking back our televisions in the name of the Lord,” said Robertson. “America shall no longer be held hostage by the hedonistic and vile programming produced by Hollywood heretics. It’s all about choice and making sure people have the right to choose is what we’re all about.”

Robertson said that the programs will be produced by Revelations Studios, a new subsidiary of the Christian Broadcast Network. Its offerings include:

Ten Simple Rules, In this uproarious comedy, a vengeful God smites a sinful Democratic Congressman from California and his widow and two teenaged daughters seek to remake their lives by strictly adhering to the Ten Commandments. In the opener, things get dicey when young Kerry confuses the onset of menstruation with the first plague of Egypt and is arrested for dumping barrels of pesticide in the neighborhood to ward off frogs, flies, locusts and lice. Alabama Judge Roy Moore plays himself in the episode.

The Will of Grace, Grace Bryant is a virginal grade school teacher whose best friend Will Gannon is a White House correspondent with a shocking secret, he’s convinced he’s “gay” and has no desire for women. It’s a load of laughs as Grace flirts and flaunts her womanly features in an effort to arouse Will, all the while knowing that she must maintain her virginity. Will prayer cure Will of his gay delusion? Does Grace have the will to keep her heavenly hymen intact? Tune in Sunday nights and see!

CSI Topeka, A crack team of Kansas-based Christian evolutionary biologists, led by dashing Dr. Clarence Scopes, travels the globe debunking Darwinism and exposing dinosaur myths. In the pilot episode, the team proves that a frozen Neanderthal found in an iceberg in is actually a descendant of the Kennedy clan who owed his coarse body hair and funky forehead to inbreeding.

Salvation Island, This new Christian reality show is sure to be the most controversial as actual sinners are kidnapped and taken to a remote island where they are given a taste of the hereafter until they accept Jesus Christ. The first episode gets underway with some hot rock, literally, as Madonna and Britney Spears are made to dance on red-hot brimstone while reprising their famous kiss. In a later episode entitled “Delivered from Deliverance,” film-maker Michael Moore is forced to squeal for salvation by guest inquisitor Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

Despotic Housewives, Three upstanding Texas housewives have had enough of the decadence encroaching on suburbia and take matters into their own hands. In the pilot, the girls chain themselves to a nativity scene at the local library after the liberal city council orders it removed. Things get really interesting when the three wise men happen by and find the lovelies bound to their savior and ready for redemption.

Robertson also announced that the network has signed a lucrative advertising deal with the Republican National Committee that includes product placement within the programs, beginning with a cameo by Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison on Despotic Housewives.

no new posts