Prostitutes

Biggie

Mar 23, 2005
Would you ever go to a prostitute for uncomplicated fun?

It seems like prostitution was much more frowned upon in the past. However, like other movements which are viewed more positively by some dim lights in society, i.e. marijuana and gay marriage, prostitution is becoming increasingly accepted.

Would you guys out there ever go to a prostitute for some costly yet fun times or have you done so already? Would you ever engage in sex tourism in Europe or Asia?

Biggie

Biggie

Mar 23, 2005
Rev.

First, you are wrong.

Second, no one asked you.

BIGGIE

ps/ Please stay on topic all.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Biggie...

First, you are a troll.

Second, you seem to be missing your bridge.

Third, someplace there are some lonely billy goats waiting for you.

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Never..... talked to one once. A friendly chat around a Bar Pool-Table; thats about it.

Sure not the life I would want to live.....

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Re: RE: Prostitutes

Reverend Blair said:
Biggie...

First, you are a troll.

Second, you seem to be missing your bridge.

Third, someplace there are some lonely billy goats waiting for you.

Biggie.... I dont think you are aware who you playing with.....

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"Would you guys out there ever go to a prostitute for some costly yet fun times or have you done so already? Would you ever engage in sex tourism in Europe or Asia? "

My wife frowns on this sort of activity. :)

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Well, actually I agreed with Biggie when he said Vanni's comments were of topic. He specifically asked for the personal feelings and experiences of the people on this board, which makes the political comments off topic. So aren't you a bit quick with the conclusion Biggie is a throll, Rev?

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Biggie said:
It seems like prostitution was much more frowned upon in the past. However, like other movements which are viewed more positively by some dim lights in society, i.e. marijuana and gay marriage, prostitution is becoming increasingly accepted.

Ricky,

I saw this as a denigration of the more left of center members of this board...perhaps I was hasty in my judgement, or just plain mistaken...

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I think you were correct vanni! And I was the first one that called him a troll... a spade is a spade...or so my papa always told me. :p

He is a troll, just look at the topics he has posted. And he has been here before, you can tell my his posts. I don't find it one bit funny either.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Vanni Fucci said:
Biggie said:

Ricky,

I saw this as a denigration of the more left of center members of this board...perhaps I was hasty in my judgement, or just plain mistaken...
A bit paranoid there, Vanni? :p (just kidding). OK, from that point of view, I can understand your comments.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
peapod said:
I think you were correct vanni! And I was the first one that called him a troll... a spade is a spade...or so my papa always told me. :p

He is a troll, just look at the topics he has posted. And he has been here before, you can tell my his posts. I don't find it one bit funny either.
OK, if you say so Big P. :p But just to remind all of us: someone with opposite political beliefs is not neccesarily a troll.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
You been away ricky....biggie is one big chicken shit...he gets his rocks off by playing games. mmmmmmm....good thing my papa showed us all how to use a crossbow :p :wink: no need for a gun 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
So aren't you a bit quick with the conclusion Biggie is a throll, Rev?

Nope, I read all of his posts before I typed that. In four hours and ten minutes he made ten posts. All were inflammatory to some extent:
Forum: The Lounge Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:50 pm Subject: Canadian Women
Okay, guys. There are a lot of different women in the world. When you compare Canadian gals with those around the world in South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East, why is it that we ...

Unfortunately, being against the acquisition of wealth is a typical "canadian" value. The people above simply do not want you to have more than th ...

Would you ever go to a prostitute for uncomplicated fun?

It seems like prostitution was much more frowned upon in the past. However, like other movements which are viewed more positively by some d ...

As Canada becomes home to more and more marijuana users, the time to gain proficiency in more complicated drugs has arrived.

You're wrong.

I don't know what you are talking about. However, I am sure it makes no sense. It is simply non-sensical. Plus, arguing your point to prove the other person is wrong often leads to ...

Plus, I often enjoy showing the town to energetic foriegn women. Private message me your details and we'll go out some time

Please don't attempt to disparage the contributions of others.

BIGGIE

Please see the sticky "Staying on topic".

Thanks,

BIGGIE

Rev.

First, you are wrong.

Second, no one asked you.

BIGGIE

ps/ Please stay on topic all.

I set forth the plea that all forum members not descend into immoral personal attacks. Let us foster a community where all can express their opinions and be respected therefor.

Namaste,

BIGGIE

His references to personal attacks and staying on topic suggest that he's been here before and has run into some problems doing those things himself.

He is a troll, Ricky. He came here to stir up sh*t.