Hey Peapod!

Twila
k, it's official. Your all certifiably insane.

Rick van Opbergen
Yeah, I know, Peapod is a weird woman, I tell ya :P

peapod
ya well it takes one to know one :P and mine monkey is still cuter than yours

Rick van Opbergen
Hey, me not insane! And my monkey is far cuter ... He still has to decide which marriageproposal he will accept: the one by Jennifer Lopez, the one by Beyonce Knowles or the one by Halle Berry. What a tough life the lil' guy has ...

peapod
lets make up....*group hug, includes all monkeys*

Rick van Opbergen
Is this a cheap way to suck up to Victorius? :P

galianomama
you know what, you two make a really cute couple! kinda sick, but really cute.....

peapod
How many times do I have to tell you my name is not mary kaye le tourneau???? But yes ricky is real cute :P

galianomama
omg, i thought you meant you and the monkey. god, i gotta get out of here for awhile......

peapod
monkey this monkey that...I already married two monkeys...enough with the monkeys

galianomama
good point, i hate to say it out loud, but it is pretty common - if you know what i mean. might have more luck with a real monkey though, no talking back and stuff.....

Twila
I have no monkey. I almost feel.....alone.

Vanni Fucci
I wish I had a pet monkey, even though they scare me...

peapod
nah..you wouldn't want one vanni...I know someone who has one... lots of work...monkeys belong in the jungle, not dressed up in human cloths, smoking a cigar. :P

Vanni Fucci
...I hear monkey bites can be quite painful...

I remember visiting family in Weyburn, Sk, and I would go to the petshop there to visit the resident monkey, Simon...

...what a vicious little monkey he was...he would reach out and grab your hair or ears or whatever he could get hold of...I remember one time he grabbed my sister's glasses, and started banging them on the side of his cage...and then the petshop lady rushed over and beat him down with broom stick...back monkey, back...poor monkey...

...and he like to touch his naughty bits while everyone was looking...

peapod
Well whats a monkey to do in a cage vanni, but give a show. Humans do it...I have seen one or two in a cage...and uh huh...they do exactly the same thing. especially the naughty bits part...you know they do that till the day they die not the monkeys...the humans..no gender mentioned.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Well whats a monkey to do in a cage vanni, but give a show. Humans do it...I have seen one or two in a cage...and uh huh...they do exactly the same thing. especially the naughty bits part...you know they do that till the day they die not the monkeys...the humans..no gender mentioned.

Spent a lot of time in prison, have you Pea?

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

How many times do I have to tell you my name is not mary kaye le tourneau???? But yes ricky is real cute :P

You make me blush! And don't mind galianomama :P

peapod
Spent a lot of time in prison, have you Pea?

No I haven't ever been in jail vanni But I had a close friend that well flipped his biscuit, sorta speak. He ended up in a very distrubing place. I saw alot of things that well...make the heart very heavy. Nurses wear daytons in these places. I always checked and made sure mine was still intact when I finished visiting..my mind that is.

galianomama
Quote:

and he like to touch his naughty bits while everyone was looking.

i think they call that being frustrated.

peapod

Hard-Luck Henry
:P Hey, podpea, forget all that political chicanery, I've something much more important. I've found it - the apple quote. I knew I hadn't imagined it. Did you, or did you not, have this sig?

"I eat the spots on the apple first, so I may enjoy the rest of it later."

peapod
hehehehhehe...yes henry you are correct, you can now progress to the next level, whatever that is :P

JDream
Hi pea, hows you?

peapod
Greetings JD :P I am fine, and yourself?? Studing for exams are you?? JD where is little ricky

Hard-Luck Henry
Hey peapod, did you 'dig' my amazing factoid regarding mad hatters, or am I wasting my time time to education your jitterbug of a mind? :P

peapod
Yes I "dig" it you biscuit :P

Hard-Luck Henry
Biscuit is as biscuit does, peapod.

peapod
You talking to me biscuit, biscuit see, biscuit do.

Hard-Luck Henry

Very good. Be careful, though P - or we might end up with another "insert the word sausage" style thread. And that would be a terrible waste of a biscuit.

(hey - I hope that doesn't sound snappy, pea. But you know how obsessive I am about the Queen's Biscuit )