I'm Back

Rick van Opbergen
Hey hi all, I'm finally back after a looong time. I have been "a bit" busy with school the last few ... ehm how long have I been away again? I'm also busy with the local Green Party at the moment, and I also have to say I kinda neglected CC, everytime I wanted to post something I thought "hey that can wait, I'll do it tomorrow".

So ehm, here I am again, I hope you all still like me, just say it when you don't, than I will leave quitely again :P

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

Hey hi all, I'm finally back after a looong time. I have been "a bit" busy with school the last few ... ehm how long have I been away again? I'm also busy with the local Green Party at the moment, and I also have to say I kinda neglected CC, everytime I wanted to post something I thought "hey that can wait, I'll do it tomorrow".

So ehm, here I am again, I hope you all still like me, just say it when you don't, than I will leave quitely again :P

Of course you are liked, Rick! I'm sure a lot of people are happy that you have return as many people have been asking about you.

So, welcome back! And yes, you are really welcome to come back anytime

Rick van Opbergen
Thanks Andem! So, has anything changed here significantly since the last time I posted? Anyone pregnant, new interesting members, fights ... ?

Andem

Thanks Andem! So, has anything changed here significantly since the last time I posted? Anyone pregnant, new interesting members, fights ... ?

Pregnant? Not that I know of.

Fights? Sure, there's been a couple of routs.

New and Interesting members: Lots. Some not so interesting though.

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

Pregnant? Not that I know of.

Fights? Sure, there's been a couple of routs.

New and Interesting members: Lots. Some not so interesting though.

Conservatives? Sorry, I just had to ask ...

peapod
OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! Rickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and victorious....Big Pea is so happy you are back!!!!!

Rick van Opbergen
Hey I'm glad to see you too ... Victorius says he's also very happy, and dying to see his evil twin brother (is he still living with you Pea?)! So, what have you been up to the last couple of weeks, months? (something tells me that are your lines )

Andem
Damn.. Peapod beat your postcount Rick. I never thought I'd see that with the amount of time you spent here!!

peapod
oh little dude you have no idea...you left me without even a goodbye....and all these bogie men started coming out of the woodwork ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but has you can see by my avatar( I brought it back to life with your arrival) I can fight my own battles...I still have not mastered the backward flip yet, but I am working on it. I am giddy now with excitement because of your arrival...excuse the slobbering :P

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

Damn.. Peapod beat your postcount Rick. I never thought I'd see that with the amount of time you spent here!!

How did that happen!? Guess I have to start spending A LOT more time here now!

Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

oh little dude you have no idea...you left me without even a goodbye....and all these bogie men started coming out of the woodwork ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but has you can see by my avatar( I brought it back to life with your arrival) I can fight my own battles...I still have not mastered the backward flip yet, but I am working on it. I am giddy now with excitement because of your arrival...excuse the slobbering :P

Sorry for the no-goodbye It was just that ... well I don't know really when was the last time I was here, have to search that one up, but I guess it must have been around a very busy time, and in a mix of little time and ehm a bit of neglectence (sorry ...) I haven't posted anything the time after that. Hey, it's great to see you still have that moving avatar in your computer, it's great! Of course I'm a bit disappointed to hear you still not have mastered the backward flip, but I will forgive you for now

peapod
I am one with the universe now that you and victorious have returned...ehm (notice how I stole your ehm...) I have to do some work now it will give you time to catch up to me in posts :P also I sent you a PM...and one to victorious :P Catch you later gouda

Rick van Opbergen
Catch you later 'gator (I'll be leaving as well for now .... DON'T WORRY, I will be back tomorrow. You can recognize me by the green nipple :P)

galianomama
ricky..........good to see you back! pea called me at work, just to give me the news. love ya, missed ya, good to see ya!!!!!

Cosmo

RICKY!!!!!! Welcome back!

You have been missed terribly! All your fans have been speculating on where you went. We thought you must have won the lottery and were going to surprise us by showing up here in Canada for a visit!

Glad everything is okay with you! And glad this will put a stop to the endless whining from Peapod about "where's Rickyyyyyyy????"

Welcome back!

fubbleskag

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by galianomama

ricky..........good to see you back! pea called me at work, just to give me the news. love ya, missed ya, good to see ya!!!!!

She did?! Hey it's good to see you too again!!! How has Canada been lately? How has miss P. been lately? Have y'all been in some wild adventures lately?!

Rick van Opbergen
Lately, lately, lately ... it just rooooolls out of your mouth ...

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

RICKY!!!!!! Welcome back!

You have been missed terribly! All your fans have been speculating on where you went. We thought you must have won the lottery and were going to surprise us by showing up here in Canada for a visit!

Glad everything is okay with you! And glad this will put a stop to the endless whining from Peapod about "where's Rickyyyyyyy????"

Welcome back!

Was money involved in the speculating? *whispers to Cosmo* I will give you the reasons for my absence if I get 50%, eh?

Hehe ...

Actually it would have been a great idea if I would just leave for Canada to surprise you ... but than again, I don't have your adresses. Which would mean I had to stay in a hotel ... I would probably get robbed ... not that I think Canada is criminal ... but a schlemiel like me will probably get robbed sooner or later ... and with no money, I would have to beg for my food on the streets of Vancouver

Anyway, you could also have send Big P. on a mission to the Netherlands. I mean, that would be a legitimate way to stop her whining :P

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by fubbleskag

OY, what to think of THIS?!

peapod
OY! we are just glad you have come back little gouda...and victorious to :P now sparky will come more, I told her you were back, she didn't like it when you were not around

Rick van Opbergen
Aha, sparky, the dog you claim to be a woman, eh? :P Just thinking about dogs ... how's Cosmo's dog doing? Does he still drive you crazy Big P. (or was it the other way around? :P )

Cosmo
Quote:

Actually it would have been a great idea if I would just leave for Canada to surprise you ... but than again, I don't have your adresses. Which would mean I had to stay in a hotel ... I would probably get robbed ... not that I think Canada is criminal ... but a schlemiel like me will probably get robbed sooner or later ... and with no money, I would have to beg for my food on the streets of Vancouver Shocked

Ricky ... of course we would give you our addresses! No need to stay in hotels! Then again, if you stayed here you would have to guard your possessions with great care since my dog does think everyone's purses and suitcases are her own person shopping grounds. She digs in, head first, little butt in the air, searching for mints, socks or anything she finds of interest. So you'd still get robbed ... but we'd feed ya coffee and chocolate (which we live on around here) with no begging required!

And no, my little flying monkey disguised as a Jack Russell has not been tormenting Peapod lately. In fact, she hasn't seen her in ages!

I saw Peap, though! We went out for coffee yesterday to catch up on all the gossip. Once I got her to quit happy dancing about your return, Ricky, we did get into some good juicy gossip about the Peap (which I will only hint at so others here can torment her).

Oh ... a word of warning, Ricky. If you have never been to Mexico and gone on a taxi ride, you can still get the full experience by visiting us here and riding around with Peapod. One hand on horn, other waving the finger at old geezers in slow moving SUVs, (I learned some new curse words!), loud music (unfortunately Beach Boys yesterday) blaring from the stereo, car dancing, and screeching stops six inches from the bumper of the vehicle in front of you at every light. All this while carrying on a full conversation with me. I sat gripping the dash (you can still see finger indents) with my eyes closed most of the ride. I love riding with Peap ... it's better than any roller coaster I've ever been on! Of course I also love to sky dive, kyak and enjoy most adrenaline sports. Not for the faint of heart but well worth the experience.

Oh ... there was no cash involved in the speculation. Unless you count our willingness to pay Peapod to quit whining!

It's a bit disappointing that our fantasy of meeting the famous Ricky is not in the works, but we're sure glad to have you back here at least!

peapod
Its all untrue ricky...one must adapt for city living and driving...and ehm...I have 5 stars on my insurance..or 4 I never look..which means ricky...I have no accidents :P

The only reason I was even in a vehicle was to give Sparky a ride to work, as her hot wheels are being tuned up. Oh ricky let me tell you what greeted Sparky and I yesterday when we were chatting...I do work honest :P ....Cosmo...ehm I think it was her anyway I thought she was wearing a hairband, but upon closer inspection...ehm no its just her hair a large ORANGE band now wraps around her head...kind of like hair art.. At first I thought she wanted to go play tennis, but no she just returned from the salon. I heard sparky gulp, but ever the diplomat sparky...she remarked "very decorative" I on the other hand said...please walk ahead of me. :P . Also she had BLUE nails...it was so distrubing ricky....it reminded me of my youth when one of my brothers had a metalic blue mustang....just like the color of cosmos nails . The outfit was not complete without the strangest shoes I have ever seen...They look like runners, you know the kind a clown would wear...but they were sitting on 8 inches spikes, most definately lethal weapons. Now she says she is getting more tatoos..... I dunno ricky...I meet these people, they seem normal..than all of sudden...everything becomes twin peaks

Like the dude ricky I recognize the absurdity of man's endeavors but still must participate in them, but I am not gonna do it with orange hair :P

Rick van Opbergen
Hey, the driving of Pea kinda reminds me of my mother (no offense Big P.) When I was "young" (ehm ten years ago I guess ) my mom used to bring me and a friend of mine to ... ehm what was it again? ... gymclass ... it was on another location as where our elementary school was (it was only a small school) ... so my mom brought us there with her car. I remember one of those rides. The way to where we had gymclass was a road full of speed bumps ... not that my mom really cared ... she thought they didn't exist I guess. So at one point, when she had brought us to the gymclass again, this friend of mine turned to me, a bit pale (he was always a bit pale after this ...), and said to me "I've seen people drive really fast, but your mom beats everybody!" ... My mom was always the "cool" mom anyway at my elementary school. She was the only mom who could beat all boys with playing on the Super Nintendo. She was feared in the neighborhood!

Anyway, I can't really judge you Pea. I'm still taking driving lessons (most people have to take 40-45 lessons back here, I have had 28 so far) and well, sometimes ... hehehehe ... You know, it's a good thing there's a driving instructor at the seat next to me! Not that I'm THAT bad, haha, no, I guess I'm pretty good, but hey, there's a reason why they are called driving LESSONS

Is it really that "bad" with Cosmo? I'm surrounded with people with different hair colors, pot smokers, philosophers ... they're GREAT! Not that I accuse Cosmo of any pot smoking by the way (unless she sees it as a compliment!) ... What kinda tattoos do you have Cosmo? Just curious.

peapod
Well ehm ricky cosmos does not smoke pot, and ehm I been driving since I stole my dads car when I was 13, ehm it was at the lake on a dirt road..my papa used his belt on me that time..I caught on tho and started hiding his belts. :P

I don't mind orange hair on other people, the purple is alright to...I just don't want my hair orange. :P I let let cosmos tell you about her tatoos.

Rick van Opbergen
LOL "hiding his belts" ... haha well that's a way of avoiding punishment as well! I wouldn't dare to steal my dads car (yes, I know, I'm a wimp :P ) ... we live in a relatively busy neighborhood now (it's not far from the highway here) so I would definitely crash the car! Haha! I mean, VERY BAD! :P You know, just today I saw a girl with orange hair, she had a great smile! Doesn't have much to do with this all ... but I was suddenly reminded of it.