I'm Back

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Hey hi all, I'm finally back after a looong time. I have been "a bit" busy with school the last few ... ehm how long have I been away again? I'm also busy with the local Green Party at the moment, and I also have to say I kinda neglected CC, everytime I wanted to post something I thought "hey that can wait, I'll do it tomorrow".

So ehm, here I am again, I hope you all still like me, just say it when you don't, than I will leave quitely again :p

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Rick van Opbergen said:
Hey hi all, I'm finally back after a looong time. I have been "a bit" busy with school the last few ... ehm how long have I been away again? I'm also busy with the local Green Party at the moment, and I also have to say I kinda neglected CC, everytime I wanted to post something I thought "hey that can wait, I'll do it tomorrow".

So ehm, here I am again, I hope you all still like me, just say it when you don't, than I will leave quitely again :p

Of course you are liked, Rick! I'm sure a lot of people are happy that you have return as many people have been asking about you.

So, welcome back! And yes, you are really welcome to come back anytime :)

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Rick van Opbergen said:
Thanks Andem! So, has anything changed here significantly since the last time I posted? Anyone pregnant, new interesting members, fights ... ?

Pregnant? Not that I know of.

Fights? Sure, there's been a couple of routs.

New and Interesting members: Lots. Some not so interesting though.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Andem said:
Rick van Opbergen said:
Thanks Andem! So, has anything changed here significantly since the last time I posted? Anyone pregnant, new interesting members, fights ... ?

Pregnant? Not that I know of.

Fights? Sure, there's been a couple of routs.

New and Interesting members: Lots. Some not so interesting though.
Conservatives? :wink: Sorry, I just had to ask ...

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
:D Hey I'm glad to see you too ... Victorius says he's also very happy, and dying to see his evil twin brother (is he still living with you Pea?)! So, what have you been up to the last couple of weeks, months? (something tells me that are your lines :lol: )

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Damn.. Peapod beat your postcount Rick. I never thought I'd see that with the amount of time you spent here!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
oh little dude you have no idea...you left me without even a goodbye....and all these bogie men started coming out of the woodwork 8O ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but has you can see by my avatar( I brought it back to life with your arrival) I can fight my own battles...I still have not mastered the backward flip yet, but I am working on it. I am giddy now with excitement because of your arrival...excuse the slobbering :p :wink:

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Andem said:
Damn.. Peapod beat your postcount Rick. I never thought I'd see that with the amount of time you spent here!!
8O How did that happen!? Guess I have to start spending A LOT more time here now! 8)

peapod said:
oh little dude you have no idea...you left me without even a goodbye....and all these bogie men started coming out of the woodwork 8O ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but has you can see by my avatar( I brought it back to life with your arrival) I can fight my own battles...I still have not mastered the backward flip yet, but I am working on it. I am giddy now with excitement because of your arrival...excuse the slobbering :p :wink:
Sorry for the no-goodbye :( It was just that ... well I don't know really when was the last time I was here, have to search that one up, but I guess it must have been around a very busy time, and in a mix of little time and ehm a bit of neglectence (sorry ...) I haven't posted anything the time after that. Hey, it's great to see you still have that moving avatar in your computer, it's great! :D Of course I'm a bit disappointed to hear you still not have mastered the backward flip, but I will forgive you for now :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I am one with the universe now that you and victorious have returned...ehm (notice how I stole your ehm...) I have to do some work now :? it will give you time to catch up to me in posts :p also I sent you a PM...and one to victorious :p :wink: Catch you later gouda :wink:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
:blob7: :blob8: :blob4: :blob3: :blob2: :love1: :wave:
RICKY!!!!!! Welcome back!

You have been missed terribly! All your fans have been speculating on where you went. We thought you must have won the lottery and were going to surprise us by showing up here in Canada for a visit!

Glad everything is okay with you! And glad this will put a stop to the endless whining from Peapod about "where's Rickyyyyyyy????"

Welcome back!

fubbleskag

noYOUshutup
Sep 10, 2004
Indiana, IN
www.speedofwood.com

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
galianomama said:
ricky..........good to see you back! pea called me at work, just to give me the news. love ya, missed ya, good to see ya!!!!!
She did?! :lol: Hey it's good to see you too again!!! 8) How has Canada been lately? How has miss P. been lately? :wink: Have y'all been in some wild adventures lately?!

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Cosmo said:
:blob7: :blob8: :blob4: :blob3: :blob2: :love1: :wave:
RICKY!!!!!! Welcome back!

You have been missed terribly! All your fans have been speculating on where you went. We thought you must have won the lottery and were going to surprise us by showing up here in Canada for a visit!

Glad everything is okay with you! And glad this will put a stop to the endless whining from Peapod about "where's Rickyyyyyyy????"

Welcome back!
Was money involved in the speculating? *whispers to Cosmo* I will give you the reasons for my absence if I get 50%, eh?

Hehe ...

Actually it would have been a great idea if I would just leave for Canada to surprise you ... but than again, I don't have your adresses. Which would mean I had to stay in a hotel ... I would probably get robbed ... not that I think Canada is criminal ... but a schlemiel like me will probably get robbed sooner or later ... and with no money, I would have to beg for my food on the streets of Vancouver 8O

Anyway, you could also have send Big P. on a mission to the Netherlands. I mean, that would be a legitimate way to stop her whining :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
OY! we are just glad you have come back little gouda...and victorious to :p now sparky will come more, I told her you were back, she didn't like it when you were not around :wink: