And crowds with crimes the records of mankind;
For gold his sword the hireling ruffian draws,
For gold the hireling judge distorts the laws;
Wealth heaped on wealth, nor truth nor safety buys,
The dangers gather as the treasures rise."

Shaquille O'Neal

peapod
''Just who do you think you are?''
--Mike to his clones, Connie and Lester, 1998.

digigirl
"If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow."

"When you are angry you will give teh best speech taht you will live to regret."

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."

"Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion."

Gordon J Torture
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy in life is when men are afraid of the light."

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find away around those laws."

"We know what we are, but we know not what we may become."

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely beleive they are free."

Twila
"I am da fhrer of paranormal vegetables."
  • -Peapod

peapod
hahahahhaha you like that one eh twinks, I hunted long and hard for it, just to give you a snort were you drinking coffee at the time?? hehehehehehe

Got anything over 200 pounds, wearing spandex??
Twila

Twila
I found lots on the weekend at over 200lbs wearing spandex. It seems they have a nudy magazine that specializes in this sort of thing............Who knew?!?!

peapod
Need my address...I could use some good reading material in the "little room". I am tired of reading quantum ley taoism.

Gnomes using belts of water-breathing, riding horses enchanted to live underwater, armed with halberds. This unit is mainly used for sabotage.
Twila

Twila
Pea, something you want to tell us about your split personality?
  • A Nanoelectronic Device Based on Endofullerene Peapod: Model Schematics and Molecular Dynamics Study
  • The boat used by lighthouse keepers to access Burnt Island was called a peapod. The peapod was landed on the boatrails and hoisted up to the boathouse by a winch.
  • Plasma oscillations of the carbon peapod

peapod
got any fruit pies twinks :P

"Inside the crust an the sugar you taste the ages of the pie down through its piey generations and forefathers back to when the first Fruit Pie was baked by the first Fruit Piemachers, shadowy wizened elves hammering in forges and tinkering with strange magics. You taste the ancient knowledge, the first flash of genius that yielded the breakthrough Fiat crustulum: Let there be pie."

Twila
Quote:

shadowy wizened elves hammering in forges

elves don't use hammers. Elves are not wizened. They do not age. However, Dwarves do and do.

peapod
I see.....
Oh! More! Go on! Yes! Oooh! -----A! Yonta! Vorya! Nai! Ó!

"I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer, and this is the blankest toadstool of my life."

Andygal
It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried.- Winston Churchill

Never give in, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense, never yield to force, never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy -Winston Churchill

Any sufficantly advanced techonology is indistingustable from magic - Arthur C. Clarke

Alone we can so so little; together we can do so much - Helen Keller

Knowledge is love and light and vision. - Helen Keller

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Abraham Lincoln

What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular - no idea who said it but it's a good one

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H. L. Mencken

Frito lay
"Man who pee around corner, got kink in "

peapod
Christ your weird chip....but I would like to have that salmon fishing pole you have....come on let lil pea have it...you got plenty more...fits nicely in my hand...please

Frito lay
"Grasshoppa when you can snatch the rod from my hand, it is time"

Gonzo
A marriage is allot like a phone call in the night; first you get the ring, then you wake up.

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

In cross examination, as in FISHING, nothing is more ungainly than a fisherman pulled into the water by his catch.
Louis nizer

You were saying, pea?

Gordon J Torture
A Gordon J original:

"Lacking intent to commit a good deed, differs not from lacking abillity to perform it."

Frappuccino Dibs
"Man who learnt how to teach, then forgot how to learn"

'White Man' by Queen. Day at the races album.

Hans
Why do you burn the candle at both ends?
It wont last the night.
But oh my friends and ah my foe.
It gives a wonderful light.

Frito lay
"You can prick your finger, but you can't finger your prick" Can I say that in this country? )

Azalie
"The fate of all mankind, I see, is in the hands of fools."
- King Crimson, "Epitaph"

"And when they come to ethnically cleanse me
Will you speak out, will you defend me?
Freedom of expression doesn't make it alright.
Trampled underfoot by the rise of the right."
- Pop Will Eat Itself, "Ich Bin Ein Auslander"

"I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center."
~ Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Frito lay
Azalie, isn't that ""The fate of all mankind, I see, is in the tools of the hand."

Vanni Fucci
"I wish Podicus were here, to put this impudent boy in his place"

Vanni Fucci

Frito lay
Vanni, "Pardon me but would you happen to have any Grey Poupon"

Frito lay
Wow... warpedness, God (whatever that might be) does not task our lives, But...indeed gives man the tools he may need for his tasks. Make more sence