Happy Birthday LadyC

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Happy Birthday Lady C :p Thought it would slip by eh :p :eek:ccasion9: Wendy is one of the people I have actually met on this board, she lives only a boat ride away :toothy4: She is awesome.

:wav:

:eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Happy Birthday Lady C :p Thought it would slip by eh :p :eek:ccasion9: Wendy is one of the people I have actually met on this board, she lives only a boat ride away :toothy4: She is awesome.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Thanks pea. Because you're special, I'll share my birthday cake with you.

I had a lot of heart-shaped cakes as a kid. :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ehm..excuse me...but are those not california strawberries..girl you live in british columbia you are suppose to be boycotting american produce. :wink: Okay spill birthday highlights..

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ehm..excuse me...but are those not california strawberries..girl you live in british columbia you are suppose to be boycotting american produce. :wink: Okay spill birthday highlights..

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Ahem.
Those aren't from California. They're special Westham Island strawberries... I shop locally. The Cali berries may be pretty, but they're not very tasty.

No real highlights. On Friday night my girlfriends and I went to a Chocoholic's buffet. $22 buys you all the chocolate you can eat. Yum. There were puddings, mousses, crepes, cakes, bars, brownies... the best being the chocolate cheesecake, of course. It was nice and rich but not too sweet. (kinda like me, except that I'm nice and sweet but not too rich)

I'll excuse you all now to get a cloth to wipe the drool off your keyboards. :p

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Ahem.
Those aren't from California. They're special Westham Island strawberries... I shop locally. The Cali berries may be pretty, but they're not very tasty.

No real highlights. On Friday night my girlfriends and I went to a Chocoholic's buffet. $22 buys you all the chocolate you can eat. Yum. There were puddings, mousses, crepes, cakes, bars, brownies... the best being the chocolate cheesecake, of course. It was nice and rich but not too sweet. (kinda like me, except that I'm nice and sweet but not too rich)

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Ahem.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Happy B-Day Lady C!!!!! 8)

Here's your horoscope:

Sunday, February 13
Major new ideas come to light. Some will be making plans for new adventure or travel. Good times are here. Your personal happiness attracts others to you instantly.

So how many is this? Or don't you tell? ;)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Here's your horoscope:

Sunday, February 13
Major new ideas come to light. Some will be making plans for new adventure or travel. Good times are here. Your personal happiness attracts others to you instantly.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Here's your horoscope:

Sunday, February 13