Darwin Day

View Poll Results: Should Canada make Darwin Day a national statuatory holiday?
Yes 8 72.73%
Of course 1 9.09%
No. I hate science. 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

red dog
And if I was on meds I would find your statement highly offensive.
Efforex or Paxil is no picnic.

Reverend Blair
You find everything highly offensive, Red Dog.

red dog
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

No meds? That's obviously your problem.

And when you have to resort to telling someone their on meds or in need of then you lost the argument a long time ago.

red dog
is that "highly offensive" in your eyes?

Reverend Blair
t's not an argument. You decided that you were going to attack me and try to destroy this site.

red dog

Good, no doubt Karra and vic and the other psychopaths are there. Take your meds, Pale.

Never met Karra and have no idea who Vic is.
try again.

red dog

t's not an argument. You decided that you were going to attack me and try to destroy this site.

No,you got pissed at the debate on kyoto and posted a bunch of crap on here,and you got caught.

Reverend Blair
Yeah right. Whatever.

red dog
Last thing I would ever do is try to destroy a site,I believe in free speech.You dirted me behind my back,what did you expect me to do?

Reverend Blair
I didn't do anything behind your back. Read what I wrote. It doesn;t have your name in it, it doesn't have the name of a site in it. It's simply about red-necked Albertans.

red dog
And because you dirted me on here and didnt know I was a member,lesson learned eh?
Dont go beaking off.

Reverend Blair
The only place I went after you personally was at Talk On. I did it in full view and very openly.

red dog
give me a break,do you think people are so stupid that they will think that post is about all Albertans?
You insult my intelligence.

red dog

The only place I went after you personally was at Talk On. I did it in full view and very openly.

and then you came here and posted how you were "giving it" to an Albertan,I caught you and now you are editing and deleting my posts willy nilly.

Reverend Blair
Read it.

red dog
shall I re post your post?
I would have to break out a bar of soap for the one.

Potty mouth big time.

Reverend Blair
That's the one at Talk On. Done in the open. That's not the one you've been claiming justifies your psychopathic actions.

red dog
I did and so did everyone else.

I could drag it up if you want but dont see the point in it.

Reverend Blair
The point is that it wasn't about you personally and that's pretty clear if you actually read it.

red dog

That's the one at Talk On. Done in the open. That's not the one you've been claiming justifies your psychopathic actions.

Calling you an ******* doesn't make me a psychopath.
Just means I figured you out a long time ago.
I wonder how well your last few quotes would go over on vive le canada.

Reverend Blair
Threatening again, are you?

red dog

The point is that it wasn't about you personally and that's pretty clear if you actually read it.

Right,why dont you re-post it? Let the people decide?

red dog

Threatening again, are you?

never,Im not a violent person....next

Note by Reverend Blair: After altering the post in which he implied he was going to trash the Vive site next and denying that he was making any threat, Red Dod/Ziggy/Paleoguy went to the Vive site and tried to start the whole thing up there again. He made eight anonymous remaks in a row there.

red dog
I would but you'll delete so why waste my time.

Reverend Blair
Not what I meant. I meant that you keep threatening to trash the Vive site too. You've done it several times now.

Here's the thing you are so upset about. Notice that doesn't mention any of your aliases or refer to the Talk On site. Notice that it is about all red-necked Albertans, not just you. Anyway, here it is:

Okay, I just went of on some Albertan. He was whinging. He wasn't just whinging, he hit that tone that only somebody else's two year old girl can hit when you wake up on a couch in strange house after a three day drunk and all your money is gone and all you have in your pocket is two white crosses and one benny and something that might have been a joint at some point and your head is pounding and your knees are rattling and you ask the kid for one of her mom's smokes and she goes EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

And that really is Alberta of late, isn't it? They are the richest province around, not through fiscal prudence or careful management or even taking care to elect somebody who shows up to work sober. Nope, they got to be the richest province around because they have oil and the rest of us have been pouring frigging money into the damned oil sands since before I was allowed to even steer a tractor. They're happy when we suck the poison their wealth is built on and they've made it pretty damned clear that they'd watch us choke before they gave up one red cent they weren't forced to.

We're supposed to feel sorry for them because of the NEP though. Most of them weren't even born when the NEP came in. Most of those that were born have moved to Alberta from someplace else. Most of them don't even know what NEP stands for. You mention word about federalism or taxes ar not killing people for money and the scream goes up. They look like one of Buffy's pals holding a cross up and screaming for help.

NEP stands for National Energy Program (I knew you were wondering). It was brought in because the US and Britain managed to piss the oil producing countries off enough that they decided to make us squirm a bit. So Trudeau decided that all those people in Quebec likely didn't deserve to die...at least not before they got a chance to vote for him.

We did squirm though, just like the OPEC boys wanted. We squirmed so much that the feds (that's the rest of us, not just Alberta) poured billions into the tarsands and a pipeline or two. We squirmed so much that when I was sixteen years old I was able to buy huge cars with monstrous V-8s in them for pocket money. Working people didn't want them, they cost too much to drive.

So now there's something else making us squirm. It turns out that the poison that fuels Alberta's wealth doesn't just choke us, it's also buggering the climate. Alberta itself will be desert in 100 years or so. the portions of Jesusland that they worship will look like the friggin' Gobi. Not even camels and lizards will move down there.

Not only don't they care, but they've decided to blame the rest of us. We're just ripping them off. We've made this whole thing up. We've taken the time to bribe every reputable scientist on earth and falsify data going back millenia because we want to screw Alberta over.

So I kind of lost it on this dim-witted red-necked fool. Why not? I hadn't used the f-word that many times in so short a time for ages.
I've listened to enough of this belligerent crap from half-bright cowboys to last me a lifetime. They are the same proud bastards that will stumble to a mountain creek first thing in the morning and scoop the water up and gloat about how pure it is.

Piss on that. They want to kill our environment for their own profit and never give a penny back. I don't think so.

Reverend Blair
Note that I was posting that before you complained that I was deleting your many attacks on me.

Are you done now, Pale? Have you gotten your pound of flesh? Or are you going to continue dwelling on something that you misunderstood in the first place.

red dog

Not what I meant. I meant that you keep threatening to trash the Vive site too. You've done it several times now.
Here's the thing you are so upset about. Notice that doesn't mention any of your aliases or refer to the Talk On site. Notice that it is about all red-necked Albertans, not just you. Anyway, here it is:
Okay, I just went of on some Albertan. He was whinging. He wasn't just whinging, he hit that tone that only somebody else's two year old girl can hit when you wake up on a couch in strange house after a three day drunk and all your money is gone and all you have in your pocket is two white crosses and one benny and something that might have been a joint at some point and your head is pounding and your knees are rattling and you ask the kid for one of her mom's smokes and she goes EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !
And that really is Alberta of late, isn't it? They are the richest province around, not through fiscal prudence or careful management or even taking care to elect somebody who shows up to work sober. Nope, they got to be the richest province around because they have oil and the rest of us have been pouring frigging money into the damned oil sands since before I was allowed to even steer a tractor. They're happy when we suck the poison their wealth is built on and they've made it pretty damned clear that they'd watch us choke before they gave up one red cent they weren't forced to.

Quote has been trimmed
Trashing the viva site? Have'nt even made a post there so dont know what your talking about. The rest of the post pretty well explains your lie about it being about all Albertans.
Quote:

So I kind of lost it on this dim-witted red-necked fool.

That's singular,you got caught,suck it up man!

Note by Reverend Blair: After altering a previous post in which he implied he was going to trash the Vive site next and denying that he was making any threat, and then making the same implication here, Red Dod/Ziggy/Paleoguy went to the Vive site and tried to start the whole thing up there again. He made eight anonymous remaks in a row there.

red dog
Take it like a man!

red dog
You hate Alberta and have a hard on for the province,just admit it.

EDIT-Have you been drinking?
Quote:

the portions of Jesusland that they worship will look like the friggin' Gobi.

What the heck is "jesusland"?
Why do you hate Alberta so much?

Reverend Blair
Yes, "I kind of lost it on...."

Is your name in there? Are you identifiable? Is there a reference to the original site? Is that few paragraphs, when taken as a whole, an indictment of a single person, or of an entire group?