Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm
Happy Birthday Cosmos.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm
Happy Birthday Cosmos.

Calm

zenfisher
Edge and I send birthday greetings Cosmo...All the best...

zenfisher

zenfisher

Cosmo
Awww, shucks ... thanks folks.

Yep the big four-six on the 5th! And Shell was the big four-oh on the 6th. We haven't celebrated yet ... we plan to put the dog in doggy day care then come home and spend the entire day boink .....um I mean napping. Sorry, phobes.

As for the beer, Rev, I stick with coffee and chocolate. I used up my fun ticket and haven't indulged for about 18 years now. Course I don't need beer ... most people think I'm drunk most of the time anyway!

Anyway, thanks all!

Cosmo

Yep the big four-six on the 5th! And Shell was the big four-oh on the 6th. We haven't celebrated yet ... we plan to put the dog in doggy day care then come home and spend the entire day boink .....um I mean napping. Sorry, phobes.

As for the beer, Rev, I stick with coffee and chocolate. I used up my fun ticket and haven't indulged for about 18 years now. Course I don't need beer ... most people think I'm drunk most of the time anyway!

Anyway, thanks all!

Cosmo

Anyway, thanks all!

peapod
Really!!!!! and I thought you were drunk this whole time psssst..............will you please come by and pick up your TROUT its been sitting in my freezer now for a month.....

peapod
Really!!!!! and I thought you were drunk this whole time psssst..............will you please come by and pick up your TROUT its been sitting in my freezer now for a month.....

peapod

sparky
Happy birthday cosmo, and congraduations on your up coming wedding. I hope peapod will get me an invite. I am far more entertaining than the pod.

sparky
Happy birthday cosmo, and congraduations on your up coming wedding. I hope peapod will get me an invite. I am far more entertaining than the pod.

sparky

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Yep the big four-six on the 5th!

You turned ten? Cool. I turned four in October and I couldn't tell the difference from the day before when I was only twelve.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

You turned ten? Cool. I turned four in October and I couldn't tell the difference from the day before when I was only twelve.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

JDream
Happy birthday ! =P ummm ya.. a bit.. late =P

JDream

JDream