Pictures of your pets

Jay
I've recently became the proud owner of my new dog Rumor. I thought I would share her web site with everyone, in hopes to see other pictures of ppl's pets.

www.legacyk.com/Rumor.html (external - login to view)

Jay
I've recently became the proud owner of my new dog Rumor. I thought I would share her web site with everyone, in hopes to see other pictures of ppl's pets.

Jay

EmmaDibbs
My browser won't display it.

EmmaDibbs

EmmaDibbs

Twila
Jay, you are very very lucky! I wish I was able to have a dog....I miss having a dog......

I don't know if you know what you've just done.....an open invitation to post about pets? Wait till I get home....I have 3 cats and 2 fish that will soon get their 15 mins of fame....Cause I'm going to post their beautifulness all over this thread. Mahahahahaha

Twila
Jay, you are very very lucky! I wish I was able to have a dog....I miss having a dog......

I don't know if you know what you've just done.....an open invitation to post about pets? Wait till I get home....I have 3 cats and 2 fish that will soon get their 15 mins of fame....Cause I'm going to post their beautifulness all over this thread. Mahahahahaha

Twila

EmmaDibbs
It's working now...she looks like a very sound bitch- Canadian and international champion eh?? Nice. I used to show dogs several years ago- I had my own whippet and used to handle dogs for several other people. You'll have to come over to Crufts one year if you haven't already.

EmmaDibbs
It's working now...she looks like a very sound bitch- Canadian and international champion eh?? Nice. I used to show dogs several years ago- I had my own whippet and used to handle dogs for several other people. You'll have to come over to Crufts one year if you haven't already.

EmmaDibbs

Reverend Blair
Quote:

I wish I was able to have a dog....I miss having a dog.....

There's a woman in Lipton SK giving some away, Twila. I can phone her and let you know you're on your way.

Do you hunt, Jay, or is she just a show-dog/pet?

Reverend Blair
Quote:

There's a woman in Lipton SK giving some away, Twila. I can phone her and let you know you're on your way.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

peapod
I wouldn't mind having a big old yellow dog again...I love golden retrievers we always had one growing up. We both like doing the same thing....hanging around the water

peapod
I wouldn't mind having a big old yellow dog again...I love golden retrievers we always had one growing up. We both like doing the same thing....hanging around the water

peapod

Reverend Blair
Zeke is part golden retriever, we think. She mostly likes hanging out on the couch though.

Reverend Blair
Zeke is part golden retriever, we think. She mostly likes hanging out on the couch though.

Reverend Blair

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Quote:

I'm a rather amateur hunter Rev. I like to go upland game birding, and duck hunting also.

I haven't taken her out yet, and Iím really hoping Rumour and I would show each other a thing or two.

I might add Rumour is from BC. The pictures of her on the site I posted are taken there, she was then flown out to Ontario because she was co-owned and they squeezed another 8 puppies out of her and then retired her (you can see her puppies on the site I posted). I just happen to find the breeder on the net and asked if they had any dogs for sale and she said they were retiring one. So my wife and I went out to meet her, and the breeders gave her to us. The only string attached was I have to have her fixed. She is a prized dog and her puppies are worth around $1200.00 each. There's allot of ppl out there who would take advantage of my Rumour, but now that I have her, they won't.

Do you ever go hunting Rev?

Jay

Quote:

I'm a rather amateur hunter Rev. I like to go upland game birding, and duck hunting also.

I haven't taken her out yet, and Iím really hoping Rumour and I would show each other a thing or two.

I might add Rumour is from BC. The pictures of her on the site I posted are taken there, she was then flown out to Ontario because she was co-owned and they squeezed another 8 puppies out of her and then retired her (you can see her puppies on the site I posted). I just happen to find the breeder on the net and asked if they had any dogs for sale and she said they were retiring one. So my wife and I went out to meet her, and the breeders gave her to us. The only string attached was I have to have her fixed. She is a prized dog and her puppies are worth around $1200.00 each. There's allot of ppl out there who would take advantage of my Rumour, but now that I have her, they won't.

Jay

Quote:

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Thanks Twila, I feel rather blessed by the whole experiance.

I'm looking forward to seeing your pets too!!

Jay

Jay

Reverend Blair
Quote:

I've been a few times, although I don't hunt myself. I have some friends that are fairly avid hunters. One of them had a couple of springer spaniels that were great for flushing prairie chickens etc and were trained to retrieve ducks and geese. I gather that took a fair bit of training...pointing and flushing is natural to them but retrieving in the water isn't.

Not too many people out here hunt birds besides ducks and geese anymore though. Most hunting dogs here are strictly retrievers...mostly black labs. I liked going for chickens because you are actually up and walking around instead of sitting in blind all cold and wet.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

I've been a few times, although I don't hunt myself. I have some friends that are fairly avid hunters. One of them had a couple of springer spaniels that were great for flushing prairie chickens etc and were trained to retrieve ducks and geese. I gather that took a fair bit of training...pointing and flushing is natural to them but retrieving in the water isn't.

Not too many people out here hunt birds besides ducks and geese anymore though. Most hunting dogs here are strictly retrievers...mostly black labs. I liked going for chickens because you are actually up and walking around instead of sitting in blind all cold and wet.

Reverend Blair
Quote: