Pictures of your pets

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Jay, you are very very lucky! I wish I was able to have a dog....I miss having a dog......

I don't know if you know what you've just done.....an open invitation to post about pets? Wait till I get home....I have 3 cats and 2 fish that will soon get their 15 mins of fame....Cause I'm going to post their beautifulness all over this thread. Mahahahahaha

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Jay, you are very very lucky! I wish I was able to have a dog....I miss having a dog......

I don't know if you know what you've just done.....an open invitation to post about pets? Wait till I get home....I have 3 cats and 2 fish that will soon get their 15 mins of fame....Cause I'm going to post their beautifulness all over this thread. Mahahahahaha

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK
It's working now...she looks like a very sound bitch- Canadian and international champion eh?? Nice. I used to show dogs several years ago- I had my own whippet and used to handle dogs for several other people. You'll have to come over to Crufts one year if you haven't already.

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK
It's working now...she looks like a very sound bitch- Canadian and international champion eh?? Nice. I used to show dogs several years ago- I had my own whippet and used to handle dogs for several other people. You'll have to come over to Crufts one year if you haven't already.

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I wish I was able to have a dog....I miss having a dog.....

There's a woman in Lipton SK giving some away, Twila. I can phone her and let you know you're on your way. 8O

Do you hunt, Jay, or is she just a show-dog/pet?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

There's a woman in Lipton SK giving some away, Twila. I can phone her and let you know you're on your way. 8O

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I wouldn't mind having a big old yellow dog again...I love golden retrievers we always had one growing up. We both like doing the same thing....hanging around the water :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I wouldn't mind having a big old yellow dog again...I love golden retrievers we always had one growing up. We both like doing the same thing....hanging around the water :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow