Newbie Greeting

Hammie
Hi there members, potential friends and worthy adversaries. I am looking forward to dissin' and gettin' it right back. Oh and learning new things about our culture and the world we live in, blah, blah, blah. I was brought it in by a friend who I shall name if I should ever need help Nice to be here.

Hammie
Hi there members, potential friends and worthy adversaries. I am looking forward to dissin' and gettin' it right back. Oh and learning new things about our culture and the world we live in, blah, blah, blah. I was brought it in by a friend who I shall name if I should ever need help Nice to be here.

Hammie

peapod
Welcome hammie, nice to have you here..no doubt your friend must be very intelligent to lead you in our general direction. :P

peapod
Welcome hammie, nice to have you here..no doubt your friend must be very intelligent to lead you in our general direction. :P

peapod

LadyC
Welcome Hammie.
Funny how you mention your friend right after writing blah, blah, blah...

I think that was an important clue......

LadyC
Welcome Hammie.

LadyC
Welcome Hammie.

Hammie
Simply a coincidence, I'm sure..........

Hammie

Hammie

peapod
lots of coincidences around here lately :P

peapod

peapod