"Going to the Chapel ..."

Cosmo
Woohoo! Shell and I got our wedding rings this week. Tomorrow we are going to sit down and figure out all the details. Peapod has agreed to be my "Best Woman", Shell's friend from Calgary will be her's. We're trying to decide whether to do a traditional wedding (which would mean including my insane family) or just hitting the JP and going with a basic model. Or maybe we can dig the Rev out of his snowbank and have him do the honours!

Pretty exciting that our country has finally arrived at a sane place when it comes to SSM. We're not that concerned about the psychology of the marriage, but we are both concerned about the legalities. A spouse has certain legal rights that we have previously been denied.

And for all you right wingers out there, we promise not to contribute to the moral decay of standard marriage. Yer doing a good enough job by yourselves!

Cosmo
Woohoo! Shell and I got our wedding rings this week. Tomorrow we are going to sit down and figure out all the details. Peapod has agreed to be my "Best Woman", Shell's friend from Calgary will be her's. We're trying to decide whether to do a traditional wedding (which would mean including my insane family) or just hitting the JP and going with a basic model. Or maybe we can dig the Rev out of his snowbank and have him do the honours!

Pretty exciting that our country has finally arrived at a sane place when it comes to SSM. We're not that concerned about the psychology of the marriage, but we are both concerned about the legalities. A spouse has certain legal rights that we have previously been denied.

And for all you right wingers out there, we promise not to contribute to the moral decay of standard marriage. Yer doing a good enough job by yourselves!

Cosmo

peapod
Hey good idea!!!...come rev...come out here and marry cosmos :P
We will show you and your mrs. a really good time
ehm.....I do get to bring a male right

peapod

peapod

Cosmo
Well, Pod, I suppose if you insist on bringing a male, that would be fine ... just don't try to bring your entire harem along, ok? It would be standing room only! Plus you'd do damage to Starbuck's profits for the day since you and your entire posse hang there.

Did I mention the sparkly dress you'll be wearing ... ?

Cosmo
Well, Pod, I suppose if you insist on bringing a male, that would be fine ... just don't try to bring your entire harem along, ok? It would be standing room only! Plus you'd do damage to Starbuck's profits for the day since you and your entire posse hang there.

Cosmo

peapod
...ehm thats not gonna happen..I mean the sparkly dress...I draw the line somewhere.

No starbuck jesters... I will bring jojo with me.

peapod
...ehm thats not gonna happen..I mean the sparkly dress...I draw the line somewhere.

peapod

Cosmo
Hey ... worth a try!

Cosmo
Hey ... worth a try!

Cosmo
Hey ... worth a try!

Cosmo
Hey ... worth a try! Your lumberjack shirt and toque will be just fine, as long as you remember to wear lipstick.

Cosmo
Hey ... worth a try! Your lumberjack shirt and toque will be just fine, as long as you remember to wear lipstick.

Cosmo

peapod
toque season is over!...I plan on coming as the dude...you know flip flops, boxer shorts, tee shirt...and a big old ratty terrycloth housecoat...right off the paris runway

peapod
toque season is over!...I plan on coming as the dude...you know flip flops, boxer shorts, tee shirt...and a big old ratty terrycloth housecoat...right off the paris runway

peapod

galianomama
hey pea.....i thought you were going to get a crew cut for this one! let me do the 'honours'...i can cut in a straight line (i think)

cosmo if she gets to wear a sparkley dress, i want to wear one with a frill...you got any extras in the closet? or - i could wear my wedding dress from the first time round. that would be kinda cool - no - pea can fit in it, she would look stunning. that would be great - pea in my ol' wedding dress. oh come on pea, please, please...

galianomama
hey pea.....i thought you were going to get a crew cut for this one! let me do the 'honours'...i can cut in a straight line (i think)

cosmo if she gets to wear a sparkley dress, i want to wear one with a frill...you got any extras in the closet? or - i could wear my wedding dress from the first time round. that would be kinda cool - no - pea can fit in it, she would look stunning. that would be great - pea in my ol' wedding dress. oh come on pea, please, please...

galianomama

peapod
Where do you come up with these ideas?? I am not your barbie doll ...which reminds me did you hear that rumor that ken was gay??
Meanwhile back at the ranch :P galaniomama we must plan this event...we cannot leave it to cosmos...pssst....she has no taste :P
Here is our chance to have some fun and create...create...all we have to do is convince cosmos to turn it over to us...

peapod
Where do you come up with these ideas?? I am not your barbie doll ...which reminds me did you hear that rumor that ken was gay??
Meanwhile back at the ranch :P galaniomama we must plan this event...we cannot leave it to cosmos...pssst....she has no taste :P
Here is our chance to have some fun and create...create...all we have to do is convince cosmos to turn it over to us...

peapod

galianomama
hey - we can have the reception here! we can make up a bunch of stuff or else we can order in....you guys set the menu though, cause i am not sure what you would want.

galianomama
hey - we can have the reception here! we can make up a bunch of stuff or else we can order in....you guys set the menu though, cause i am not sure what you would want.

galianomama

no new posts