"Going to the Chapel ..."

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Woohoo! :love4: Shell and I got our wedding rings this week. Tomorrow we are going to sit down and figure out all the details. Peapod has agreed to be my "Best Woman", Shell's friend from Calgary will be her's. We're trying to decide whether to do a traditional wedding (which would mean including my insane family) or just hitting the JP and going with a basic model. Or maybe we can dig the Rev out of his snowbank and have him do the honours!

Pretty exciting that our country has finally arrived at a sane place when it comes to SSM. We're not that concerned about the psychology of the marriage, but we are both concerned about the legalities. A spouse has certain legal rights that we have previously been denied.

And for all you right wingers out there, we promise not to contribute to the moral decay of standard marriage. Yer doing a good enough job by yourselves! ;)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Woohoo! :love4: Shell and I got our wedding rings this week. Tomorrow we are going to sit down and figure out all the details. Peapod has agreed to be my "Best Woman", Shell's friend from Calgary will be her's. We're trying to decide whether to do a traditional wedding (which would mean including my insane family) or just hitting the JP and going with a basic model. Or maybe we can dig the Rev out of his snowbank and have him do the honours!

Pretty exciting that our country has finally arrived at a sane place when it comes to SSM. We're not that concerned about the psychology of the marriage, but we are both concerned about the legalities. A spouse has certain legal rights that we have previously been denied.

And for all you right wingers out there, we promise not to contribute to the moral decay of standard marriage. Yer doing a good enough job by yourselves! ;)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hey good idea!!!...come rev...come out here and marry cosmos :p
We will show you and your mrs. a really good time :wink:
ehm.....I do get to bring a male right :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Well, Pod, I suppose if you insist on bringing a male, that would be fine ... just don't try to bring your entire harem along, ok? It would be standing room only! Plus you'd do damage to Starbuck's profits for the day since you and your entire posse hang there.

Did I mention the sparkly dress you'll be wearing ... ? ;)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Well, Pod, I suppose if you insist on bringing a male, that would be fine ... just don't try to bring your entire harem along, ok? It would be standing room only! Plus you'd do damage to Starbuck's profits for the day since you and your entire posse hang there.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: "Going to the Chapel

Hey ... worth a try! Your lumberjack shirt and toque will be just fine, as long as you remember to wear lipstick.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Hey ... worth a try! Your lumberjack shirt and toque will be just fine, as long as you remember to wear lipstick.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
toque season is over!...I plan on coming as the dude...you know flip flops, boxer shorts, tee shirt...and a big old ratty terrycloth housecoat...right off the paris runway :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
toque season is over!...I plan on coming as the dude...you know flip flops, boxer shorts, tee shirt...and a big old ratty terrycloth housecoat...right off the paris runway :wink: