"Going to the Chapel ..."

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Where do you come up with these ideas?? I am not your barbie doll ...which reminds me did you hear that rumor that ken was gay??
Meanwhile back at the ranch :P galaniomama we must plan this event...we cannot leave it to cosmos...pssst....she has no taste :P
Here is our chance to have some fun and create...create...all we have to do is convince cosmos to turn it over to us...

Pea ... we think of you as our little "Barbie" because you're so tiny with big boobs and little feet. Just accept it.

No taste??? I thought I had excellent taste! Who's always raiding your apartment for treasures???

But be my guest ... get planning. We're going to set a date this week but are open to suggestions.

Cosmo

Where do you come up with these ideas?? I am not your barbie doll ...which reminds me did you hear that rumor that ken was gay??
Meanwhile back at the ranch :P galaniomama we must plan this event...we cannot leave it to cosmos...pssst....she has no taste :P
Here is our chance to have some fun and create...create...all we have to do is convince cosmos to turn it over to us...

Pea ... we think of you as our little "Barbie" because you're so tiny with big boobs and little feet. Just accept it.

No taste??? I thought I had excellent taste! Who's always raiding your apartment for treasures???

But be my guest ... get planning. We're going to set a date this week but are open to suggestions.

Cosmo

Twila
Congratulations Cosmo.

Twila
Congratulations Cosmo.

Twila
Congratulations Cosmo.

Vanni Fucci
I don't know you very well Cosmo, but I'd like to extend my congratulations as well...

...way to stick it to the man...

Vanni Fucci
I don't know you very well Cosmo, but I'd like to extend my congratulations as well...

Vanni Fucci

LadyC
Congratulations Cosmo.

I assume it'll be a late afternoon wedding?

I want to see a picture of the shoes you wear for your special day - I'm guessing they'll be outrageous!

I'm happy for the two of you.

LadyC
Congratulations Cosmo.

I want to see a picture of the shoes you wear for your special day - I'm guessing they'll be outrageous!

LadyC
Congratulations Cosmo.

peapod
What happened to your shoe avatars??....and are you going to turn over the event planning to me and galaniomama and sparky??

peapod
What happened to your shoe avatars??....and are you going to turn over the event planning to me and galaniomama and sparky??

peapod

Cosmo

The shoe avatars ... well, I've been lazy so have been sticking with Moche. Plus I haven't bought any new shoes for a while! Well, I did get a pair of Fluevog boots ... when those come in I'll put them up. Plus I lost one of my favourite pairs of sneaker boots! Damn. Sure they aren't in your trunk, Pea?????

Wedding planners? Sure! Especially if Galianomomma is going to wear her old wedding dress! One of us should be in a dress and Shell certainly won't do it. I already did the big "white wedding" thing when I was 19 so I'd rather wear something in leather. But PLEASE ... no William Shatner music!!!!

We would like to get married on the beach. Or, failing that, a quick trip to city hall followed by some merriment.

And we have to find some method of doing this without my family attending. I don't really want to keep it secret, but maybe I'll tell them we eloped?? Suggestions, Pea??? Last thing I need is for that pack of psychos to be there. Yi. Shannon would like to be here, but she won't be back till August and we don't want to wait that long. We're thinking of April. We could plan it for your birthday but I think it's a Monday this year.

Now we just gotta get the Rev out here to do the honours! I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss the opportunity of seeing what kind of three ring circus you three come up with!

Cosmo

The shoe avatars ... well, I've been lazy so have been sticking with Moche. Plus I haven't bought any new shoes for a while! Well, I did get a pair of Fluevog boots ... when those come in I'll put them up. Plus I lost one of my favourite pairs of sneaker boots! Damn. Sure they aren't in your trunk, Pea?????

Wedding planners? Sure! Especially if Galianomomma is going to wear her old wedding dress! One of us should be in a dress and Shell certainly won't do it. I already did the big "white wedding" thing when I was 19 so I'd rather wear something in leather. But PLEASE ... no William Shatner music!!!!

We would like to get married on the beach. Or, failing that, a quick trip to city hall followed by some merriment.

And we have to find some method of doing this without my family attending. I don't really want to keep it secret, but maybe I'll tell them we eloped?? Suggestions, Pea??? Last thing I need is for that pack of psychos to be there. Yi. Shannon would like to be here, but she won't be back till August and we don't want to wait that long. We're thinking of April. We could plan it for your birthday but I think it's a Monday this year.

Now we just gotta get the Rev out here to do the honours! I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss the opportunity of seeing what kind of three ring circus you three come up with!

Cosmo

no new posts