Where is Ricky?????

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Is he really Dutch, Pea? That's the beauty of the internet - we can be whoever we want to be. We can be as many people as we want. We can be male or female as the fancy strikes.

Ever seen him and me on at the same time?

Think on that one for a bit.......
;)

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Is he really Dutch, Pea? That's the beauty of the internet - we can be whoever we want to be. We can be as many people as we want. We can be male or female as the fancy strikes.

;)

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast

;)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
K...I will do just that :p ...ehm..expect that I have met you, and I know you cannot speak dutch and I saw no evidence that you were a cheese fan...your right tho...I have never seen you on at the same time Ricky...

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
K...I will do just that :p ...ehm..expect that I have met you, and I know you cannot speak dutch and I saw no evidence that you were a cheese fan...your right tho...I have never seen you on at the same time Ricky...

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Bloody Hell! you're a tripod. What you been feedin' that thing, eh? Good thing is, if you ever get tired, you can use it as a kickstand! *Mini-Me nods, smiling*

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Bloody Hell! you're a tripod. What you been feedin' that thing, eh? Good thing is, if you ever get tired, you can use it as a kickstand! *Mini-Me nods, smiling*

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow