not dead

Rick van Opbergen
What's with the banning and stuff?

Rick van Opbergen

Rick van Opbergen

sj007
i didnt have good enough grades for a while plus i was studying but im back im only gonna be here while im at school cuz theres nothin better to do. nice to see u rick

sj007
i didnt have good enough grades for a while plus i was studying but im back im only gonna be here while im at school cuz theres nothin better to do. nice to see u rick

sj007

peapod
Dude nice to see you :P

peapod

peapod

sj007
u too pea im awful bored her e i thnk ill playsomegamesor i could just talk with u ne ways feel free to make comment should i make that thread there?

sj007
u too pea im awful bored her e i thnk ill playsomegamesor i could just talk with u ne ways feel free to make comment should i make that thread there?

sj007

peapod
cool avatar...and the ^^^^^ message...to much text :P

peapod

peapod

sj007
well i though u like it when i used longer sentences and not the short blips i used to do how long is ur acceptible limit?

sj007
well i though u like it when i used longer sentences and not the short blips i used to do how long is ur acceptible limit?

sj007

peapod
excellent

peapod
excellent

peapod
excellent